Ariana Grande Is A r/FemaleDatingStrategy Member

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Ugly subhuman if you compare her with her peers in Hollywood (And just about average on the "real" world)
Arina-Grande-4.jpg

5'0 midget wearing 2in sneakers
PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Ariana-Grande-and-Pete-Davidson-lock-lips-in-NY.jpg

Only sings about sex, feminism, and her LVM exes

Captura de Tela 2020 12 26 as 162824

Despite all her absurd status only dated depressed subhumans (Inb4 "The black dude looks good" He looks about 2in taller than her on heels, so he's probably 5'6 at best)
maxresdefault.jpg

Now it's dating a 5'5.5 nigga

5efb3f57988ee339793db695

She checks all the points as a "Female ruthless strategist" :lul: :lul:

Would rather live a life with as much status and money as this bitch and get these results or be an anonymous O'pry???

Inb4 this thread ends up on that shitty sub "At least she's famous and rich you inkewll" DID IT SAVE HER THOUGH????

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 6191 and 9 others
Damn bruh did she cheat on you or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
She is subhuman who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imnotgay, Deleted member 5875, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Captura de Tela 2020 12 26 as 163902

2in platforms to be the same height as some grannies wtf

Damn bruh did she cheat on you or something

Nope, it's not even hate or anything. It's just a matter of "curiosity/interesting" on her case tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, EverythingMattersCel, johncruz12345 and 3 others
shes hot tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 4416 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Kristin, TheChosenChad and 3 others
gtfih @thehealingfields

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
give an average girl her networth and she'll fog her
ive been into her since victoria justice tv show ngl. always thought she was cute af

but she looks ethnic even tho she's just italian so that may have influenced me

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
They say the tall boyfriend is big d

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, TheChosenChad, whiteissuperior and 5 others
isn't this good she dosen't date chads?
retard

Ariana has one of the best gonial angles and antefaces I've seen. Keep coping.

Is she overrated? Yes.

But is she "an ugly subhuman"? Hell no. She literally mogs every fucking Kardashian out there, and they are known to be "beautiful" (what a fucking meme lol). She does use a fuck ton of makeup and fake eyelashes all the time, but even without this shit she still isn't a subhuman jfl. She has to be at least 6 PSL without makeup from these facts alone.

DbMchc6UwAAxCfe.jpg
jaw-jawline-lips-nose-teeth-hair-ariana-grande-how-to-get-her-look-in-belfast-dublin-cork-killarney-ranelagh-e1562750248768.jpg
480x480.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Pete davidson has good jaw and lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Is it me or does she have clown tier UEE?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

Is she overrated? Yes.

But is she "an ugly subhuman"? Hell no. She literally mogs every fucking Kardashian out there, and they are known to be "beautiful" (what a fucking meme lol). She does use a fuck ton of makeup and fake eyelashes all the time, but even without this shit she still isn't a subhuman jfl. She has to be at least 6 PSL without makeup from these facts alone.

DbMchc6UwAAxCfe.jpg
jaw-jawline-lips-nose-teeth-hair-ariana-grande-how-to-get-her-look-in-belfast-dublin-cork-killarney-ranelagh-e1562750248768.jpg
480x480.jpg
Damn. I legit took this thread seriously.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Is she overrated? Yes.

DbMchc6UwAAxCfe.jpg
480x480.jpg

If that is 6PSL, I'm giving up on looksmaxxing rn because there's nothing worth to ascend and end up with some shit like this

actress-ariana-grande-attends-the-77kids-by-american-eagle-news-photo-1579796948.jpg

6psl... JFL

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6723
If that is 6PSL, I'm giving up on looksmaxxing rn because there's nothing worth to ascend and end up with some shit like this

actress-ariana-grande-attends-the-77kids-by-american-eagle-news-photo-1579796948.jpg

6psl... JFL
She looks nothing like this anymore jfl. That's like 2010 Victorious Ariana Grande before surgerymaxxing.

She looks nothing like this anymore jfl. That's like 2010 Victorious Ariana Grande before surgerymaxxing.

Still far from psl 6. I'd argue she's not even a 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Manlet44
first page, contact me if you want to buy this post

do yall understand what the average woman looks like?? Ariana Grande is PSL 5 no makeup

she looks good.

the average woman looks like this

Two Grande thread in a row, dam you must hate that bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
@Deliciadecu that’s my wife you’re talking about bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back