Ariana Grandes side profile looks SO MUCH BETTER than Lady Gaga? PLEASE EXPLAIN

Rate_My_Face

Rate_My_Face

Banned
Arianas is so much more balanced? Harmonious? I dont know
it's confusing because Lady Gaga seems to have good forward growth? Good maxilla? Straight nose? why does it look so odd and terrible?

this is the weird part. sometimes even a good nose/forward maxilla dont guaranteeattractiveness.
There must something i am missing here. please tell me.

Here is Ariana Grande.

1634227833350.png

Here is Lady Gaga:

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 12.11.19 PM.png

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 4106
Because ratios are off

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, sly shinkai and Deleted member 7725
lady gaga’s infras are more recessed than @sloopnoob ’s femurs

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Her forward growth is weird
terrible maxilla and mandible in general, decent chin, flat lips, and high nasal bridge and radix

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
lady gaga grew up mouth breathing. at the age of 19 her dad took her to visit raffiani so now she has an uneven forward growth
henry cavill grew up as a handsome manlet before he wageslaved to get 8cm on his femur at 21

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Elvisandreaa, UglyGod360 and 2 others
forehead not forward grown enough? she got implants or surgery done and moved everything below her nasion forward too much for her sloped jew forehead, although i think the biggest problem is she got radix augmentation? along with her rhino

there is such a thing as too forward grown in some cases. ethnics and nonwhites beware

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Agendum
forehead not forward grown enough? she got implants or surgery done and moved everything below her nasion forward too much for her sloped jew forehead, although i think the biggest problem is she got radix augmentation? along with her rhino

View attachment 1366167

there is such a thing as too forward grown in some cases. ethnics and nonwhites beware
could i have this case of forehead not forward grown enough?

0 10
0 9

lady gaga is tiltfrauding hard in that pic do you have eyes op

View attachment 1366167

originally. Lady Gaga had:
* sloping forehead;
* very high set hairline
* larger than ideal and somewhat hooked nose.

That's not good for women.
A man can get away with these faults a little bit better.

straight profile mogss, over concave or convex
0mffvfg1iug61.jpg

this is pretty close to ideal profile, imo

Doutzen profile dgsgsdgsf

• +1
Reactions: thecel and aBetterMii
There are a lot of aesthetic issues with Lady Gaga. Ariana Grande has a good profile in general.

• +1
Reactions: thecel