Aristotle is the founder of the blackpill

whatdoesmogmean

whatdoesmogmean

Iron
“We laugh at inferior or ugly individuals, because we feel a joy at feeling superior to them.”

Aristotle's conception of eudaimonia, happiness consisting in "activity of the rational soul, conducted in accordance with virtue or excellence

“Someone who is friendless, childless, powerless, weak, and ugly will simply not be able to find many opportunities for virtuous activity over a long period of time”
Therefore, Aristotle believes that ugly people cannot have happiness and be rational. As they will not be able to find any opportunities to gain knowledge and experience and will instead spend their time rotting away.

respond to this thread with more blackpill views from philosophers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 14392, Infinite and 9 others
Plato talked about the 5'4 balding curry janitor two millenia ago.
3595236 1692272518135

Two really blackpilled philosophers are Otto Weininger and Arthur Schopenhauer. Other based although not specifically blackpilled philosophers are Friedrich Nietzsche, Max Stirner, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Albert Camus. Although the last two are fundamentally authors instead of philosophers they implement a LOT of their unique philosophical insights into their works.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 14392, Ark and 8 others
Most if not all philosophers are blackpilled lmao… Yall really finding out about this now? They were blackpilled before blackpill was even a thing.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 14392, Infinite and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and |Daddy_Zygos|
i would say doestoevsky is blackpilled after reading crime and punishment. how he makes his character look good and kinda tall. but he is poor and mentally ill so cant do shit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Infinite
i would say doestoevsky is blackpilled after reading crime and punishment. how he makes his character look good and kinda tall. but he is poor and mentally ill so cant do shit
Raskolnikov gets offered a lot of chances but is busy being an INTJ thinker so he DNRD all the girls approaching him. Mirin being desired but focusing on a bigger plan.

• Love it
Reactions: edgemaxx
“We laugh at inferior or ugly individuals, because we feel a joy at feeling superior to them.”

Aristotle's conception of eudaimonia, happiness consisting in "activity of the rational soul, conducted in accordance with virtue or excellence

“Someone who is friendless, childless, powerless, weak, and ugly will simply not be able to find many opportunities for virtuous activity over a long period of time”
Therefore, Aristotle believes that ugly people cannot have happiness and be rational. As they will not be able to find any opportunities to gain knowledge and experience and will instead spend their time rotting away.

respond to this thread with more blackpill views from philosophers
Another blackpill quote by the man
Aristotle   personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference  814ac

Idk what the context in which he said this was but I'm 99% sure the MF wasn't talking about personality here

Therefore, Aristotle believes that ugly people cannot have happiness and be rational. As they will not be able to find any opportunities to gain knowledge and experience and will instead spend their time rotting awa
me in a nutshel.. why am i so ugly?