Arm length is very underrated feature

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
Henry Cavill Ben Affleck

092abde787a3c83ab149a00b83e4e684

Henry cavill's arms are quite short and these look ridiculous sometimes.
And Ronaldo is much taller than McGregor but somehow McGregor didnt get mogged at all.
Its because he has really long arms.

290px LongShortLegsManExperiment

There was few studies about physical attractiveness and they concluded that women prefer man who has bigger upper body and arms.
So if you're planning to get LL you should get arm lengthening too otherwise your attractiveness wont be improved dramatically.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, thecel, horizontallytall and 16 others
proportions are underrated here

my only and biggest failo tbh

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Effortless, datboijj and 2 others
80 inch reach gang stand up!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
good fighting success trait

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, owlofathena, GigaAscender and 6 others
Long arms are great for deadlifts too.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, datboijj, Deleted member 10107 and 4 others
JFL you're actually right. Cavill's always struck me as someone with weird proportions despite being above average height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, horizontallytall, Effortless and 7 others
That was not the result of the study. The result was slightly above average leg to body ratio was most attractive and too much or too less wasn't and that wingspan/arm length was insignificant in attractiveness, as was femur to tibia ratio.

Although I understand longer arms having more aesthetic appeal as a general impression that is not really of significance in sexual attraction, apparently.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and Deleted member 2729
I've already said it the other day cavill actually seems to have pretty damn small bone structure, look at his hands compared to the other guy

non-gymcelled cavill
Henry-Cavill.jpg

e33c3a7494ec9e006bc01f4212900a9d.jpg

lifefuel for gymcel framelets (unless truecel frame)

when he gets too big it actually looks ridiculous because his joints look so small compared to his overall physique

would look better with less bloat, but none of the normies in the comments pointed it out so I guess it doesn't matter too much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, datboijj and Momstouch
That was not the result of the study. The result was slightly above average leg to body ratio was most attractive and too much or too less wasn't and that wingspan/arm length was insignificant in attractiveness, as was femur to tibia ratio.

Although I understand longer arms having more aesthetic appeal as a general impression that is not really of significance in sexual attraction, apparently.
The study was about leg to body ratio but they stretched arms too. So arms became a factor as well

Arm lenght > face/height

Long wingspan is chad trait tbh, but rather from being taller than from having a high wingspan-height ratio, makes you pretty charismatic when you move your long arms and hands while talking

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, SPFromNY914, datboijj and 3 others
cavills proportions are lifefuel for LLcels

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Deleted member 6785 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I have short legs and arms, absolutely shit falio. Ive never seen an mf irl with short leg proportions. ded srs

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface
Long wingspan is chad trait tbh, but rather from being taller than from having a high wingspan-height ratio, makes you pretty charismatic when you move your long arms and hands while talking
Source

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6785 and Need2Ascend
The only good side of short arms is, that you need less trained muscles to look big in that area

Long arms are also better for a lot of sports and help if you ever get in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Htobrother and datboijj
I wish I had long arms so I could be better at boxing at basketball

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SPFromNY914 and datboijj
View attachment 1026352
View attachment 1026353

Henry cavill's arms are quite short and these look ridiculous sometimes.
And Ronaldo is much taller than McGregor but somehow McGregor didnt get mogged at all.
Its because he has really long arms.

View attachment 1026366

There was few studies about physical attractiveness and they concluded that women prefer man who has bigger upper body and arms.
So if you're planning to get LL you should get arm lengthening too otherwise your attractiveness wont be improved dramatically.
My arm length probably mogs the whole forum

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
just monkeymax theory

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
if my LL plan ever goes through. i would do humerus lengthening first

6'7 wingspan gang. Too bad I'm built like Kevin Durant

Building bigger arms will make them look short

Wtf are we supposed to do?

Nice thread . @5.5psl , @thecel ,@Tallooksmaxxer

• +1