Armed Robbery Caught on Ring Shows 2 Thugs Forcing Elderly Couple Into Closet At Gunpoint

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

@OldRooster what really struck me about this video is the old man watching a black & white western, reminiscing about the good old times

he remembers a much different time, and probably wonders wtf he's doing in 2022

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Even when I was a kid westerns did not appeal to me. I don't even watch modern westerns, one exception might be the one with brad pitt. I have tried watching 70s TV shows, I can only watch maybe 10 minutes before it becomes unwatchable.

But he was not alive during the 1850s when most westerns are set, so not nostalgia. I think that was a 1960s episode of Gunsmoke. There are networks, Pluto, that boardcast old TV shows for free, they may be too cheap to pay for cable/streaming.

Overall the robbers were reasonably courteous as far as armed robbers go, they didn't even yell at them let alone pistol whip or shoot them. It was bad form for the voice over to try to make it sound worse than it was. Imagine robbing some poor old people like that, one of them dies of a heart attack during the robbery, you get charged with murder.

When I could only see their hands near the beginning I thought they were white. Has there ever a video of White people robbing Black people?

i meant he was watching b&w westerns because that's probably what he watched when he was young. it's crazy to think that the era he was born in is probably as close to 1850 as it is to 2022

there is a certain innocence that's very charming in old movies and tv shows. some were also ahead of their time. try watching the original twilight zone. it's a classic. still very enjoyable, and probably better than most things on tv today

i get what you're saying though. you just gotta look for the classic must-see stuff from every decade

PS: the western with brad pitt about jesse james or whatever was way too long and was overall pretty boring. i think they were going for a deep mysterious vibe but it didn't work out, came out pretty dull

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
old cracka shoulda checked the door, look out the window, don't forget the strap.

High T BBC bvlls