Armosin

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
so I can’t get hgh for about a month to two months so should I get ai ahead of time and run it by itself to have my plates open
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Can someone link good Ai tho pls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
so I can’t get hgh for about a month to two months so should I get ai ahead of time and run it by itself to have my plates open
Yea
 
Forgot to ask for HIGH IQ USERS ONLY again...
 
Bump HIGH IQ USER ONLY
 
Also my plates are open I meant to say run it so my plates stay open as long as possible
 
Giving bro more ideas if you take KY19838 something it will keep your growth plate almost indefinitely open maybe even increase there size not regrow if you don't have them anymore jfl next post is going to be where can I get ky19381
 

Similar threads

Rashm0n
Replies
1
Views
21
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
lerty9984
Replies
0
Views
24
lerty9984
lerty9984
RichardRich
Replies
0
Views
17
RichardRich
RichardRich
M
Replies
7
Views
41
MacBurger
M
Rodrigoooo818372
Replies
3
Views
26
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top