arms arms arms

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Forget the legs man, when your bicep is exploding out of your shirt you feel good, girls like it, spam arms 2x a week.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
shoulders, neck>lats, traps>forearms,abs>calves>triceps>biceps

shoulders, neck>lats, traps>forearms,abs>calves>triceps>biceps
cope? maybe shoulders mog biceps but arms is more important than calves and traps JFL
traps makes ur frame look smaller @Arborist

Yes, because if all those other things are in place then calves allow you to look good wearing shorts. Shit calves, like mine, and you will look like shit in shorts. Whereas if all those other things are in place, the addition of better biceps and triceps is marginal improvement at best.

Last edited:
Yes, because if all those other things are in place then calves allow you to look good wearing shorts. Shit calves, like mine, and you will look like shit in shorts. Whereas if all those other things are in place, the addition of better biceps and triceps is marginal at best.
Big arms are a massive halo for pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
20230519 114948

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, king_of_recession, justleavemealone and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 25354
cope? maybe shoulders mog biceps but arms is more important than calves and traps JFL
@Arborist
Cope with what. Bis and tris are like the easiest muscles to grow. Calves are infinitely harder.

traps makes ur frame look smaller
dumb internet belief based on looking at too many still pictures of dudes doing the trap flex. traps mog from the back and you look weak and disproportionate without them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
show me someone with well developed shoulders, neck>lats, traps>forearms,abs who needs additional halo from big arms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Instantly looked at his upper body, chad physique either way, wear pants who cares OP
You're acting like I said calves were most important rather than third to last and that the most important weren't all upper body.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 25354
Isn't doing the same exercises over and over again bad for optimal muscle growth?
variation just makes you bad at a lot of things instead of good at a few.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055