If you're a manlet, then don't bother weight-lifting

Jfl, in europe where im from they are thou. Maybe not in america, And a woman can most definitely tell the difference between a 5'8" and a legit 6 foot.

Go back to making tiktoks retard
''go back to making tiktoks retard''
average height in Europe being lower than america
this guy's a dumbass and has been here since last year?
if i were him i'd kms

''go back to making tiktoks retard''
average height in Europe being lower than america
this guy's a dumbass and has been here since last year?
if i were him i'd kms
just saying tho but i'd burn myself if i were him but that's me tho

muh gymcel looks better than 99% of guys muh. Id rather be a tall lanklet than look like one of those guys
You have no idea what you're talking about:

You really think women would prefer my starting point of 138 lbs at 6'4"
3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh

Instead of this guy:

ALEX LEONIDAS 1024x833 188496047

I can tell you, you know nothing about what women find attractive. I've been to nightclubs and bars and I've been mogged so many times by guys who were much shorter than me but muscular.

Now I look like this, after many years of training:

Physique

That is at least 30 lbs of muscle gained, but it doesn't show because it's on a tall frame. I'm now 180 lbs with a small waist.

I'm aiming for 225-230 lbs with a small waist, which will take probably another 2-3 years. Of course, a 6'4" 230 lb lean guy will mog a 5'5" 160 lb lean guy but there are a lot more short men who are muscular than tall men who are muscular because it's so much harder to fill out your frame when you have so much muscle mass to gain. Because the rate isn't faster, the potential is just so much higher. Even at 200 lbs I'll still look lanky in clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You have no idea what you're talking about:

You really think women would prefer my starting point of 138 lbs at 6'4"
View attachment 3140458

Instead of this guy:

View attachment 3140462

I can tell you, you know nothing about what women find attractive. I've been to nightclubs and bars and I've been mogged so many times by guys who were much shorter than me but muscular.

Now I look like this, after many years of training:

View attachment 3140464

That is at least 30 lbs of muscle gained, but it doesn't show because it's on a tall frame. I'm now 180 lbs with a small waist.

I'm aiming for 225-230 lbs with a small waist, which will take probably another 2-3 years. Of course, a 6'4" 230 lb lean guy will mog a 5'5" 160 lb lean guy but there are a lot more short men who are muscular than tall men who are muscular because it's so much harder to fill out your frame when you have so much muscle mass to gain. Because the rate isn't faster, the potential is just so much higher. Even at 200 lbs I'll still look lanky in clothes.
a 5'5" guy will get mogged regardless of how good your physique looks. And at this point, if you truly are 6'4" then not getting any iois seems like a you problem

Bs. Just don't overdue it. Everyone looks better with some muscle

Bs. Just don't overdue it. Everyone looks better with some muscle
yeah thats why i said do exercises like swimming instead, bc no matter how much you swim you won't get that big

short men look weak no matter where you stand, if you are shorter or the same height as a foid, then nothing can save your ass
I disagree, you just haven't seen real world examples yet, here is one:

And this guy is shorter than the woman and what most men would consider to be "too muscular" for women to find attractive. But that interviewer is completely thirsting for this IFBB pro.

And here is a complete playlist of instances of women reacting to muscular guys, sure, some of them are good looking actors, but not all, a lot of those guys, if you were to take away the muscle mass, they would be average men:

• +1
Reactions: mogre
being a jacked dwarf is objectively worse jfl
do you think that being skinny is better for a manlet than an athletic build (like the build of the second guy in the photo)

a 5'5" guy will get mogged regardless of how good your physique looks. And at this point, if you truly are 6'4" then not getting any iois seems like a you problem
Again, look at the videos I posted. All my life, I've been mogged by guys who were more muscular than I was. Muscle matters more than height. Of course if you put a tall muscular guy against a short muscular guy, the tall muscular guy will have more success, but tall and lanky is worse than short and muscular. Plenty of examples prove this online. All you have to go on is incel theories.

This thread is just an excuse for settling for less, for not maximizing your looks. I thought the site's name was looksmax, not looksmin

This thread is just an excuse for settling for less, for not maximizing your looks. I thought the site's name was looksmax, not looksmin
Being that too jacked is a looksmin, you will only appeal to guys, unless that's what you want faggot. fucking retard

do you think that being skinny is better for a manlet than an athletic build (like the build of the second guy in the photo)
yeah, because you can atleast buy clothes that make you look taller that way. Its not like you are walking out on the streets naked 24/7 anyways

Especially on your arms and legs, if you're a turbo manlet, training arms and legs is one of the most retarded things to do. The best you can do if you're short is to at least give some effort into appearing taller, i.e: wearing clothes that make your limbs look longer. However, the worst possible thing to do is to get big. You're going to make your already short limbs look even shorter and your frame more blocky. Its true that short guys tend to fill out their frames much faster than tall guys, but that's a BAD thing, simply because the notion of looking "too big and chunky" can sometimes easily happen to you.

The situation with the guy on the right in this video is absolutely brutal. He would be much better off having an athletic build with slimmer arms and legs. However, the dude on the right has approx. the same amount of muscle mass as him but looks 100x more aesthetic. Although his height isn't ideal either, but he has just the right amount of muscle mass and mogs the other guy to death.

So what's the end goal? If you're a turbo manlet, there isn't much hope for you at all, but since filling out your frame is much easier, you can capitalise off that and build just the right amount of muscle by soley doing cardio like swimming and any other all full-body movements. This way you can make yourself as lean as possible without the worry of building too much muscle.

Water jfl

Not taking advice from a dyel, you incels will do and say anything but put in the work. Admit it’s too hard to gymmaxx and just move on instead of making pathetic execuses

• +1
Being that too jacked is a looksmin, you will only appeal to guys, unless that's what you want faggot. fucking retard
Cope. you haven't even looked at the videos I sent. Those do prove that if you get muscular, you become more sexually attractive.

In my experience, as someone who has the so called ideal "otter mode" physique, that is what is more appealing to gay men, what is known as the feminine look.

• +1
no its because every zoomer in the west is actually like 6 ft or over, the only reason why 5'9 is average is bc it included oldcels
No they’re not. At a bit over 6’1 I’m taller than over 90 percent of young people in London

Especially on your arms and legs, if you're a turbo manlet, training arms and legs is one of the most retarded things to do. The best you can do if you're short is to at least give some effort into appearing taller, i.e: wearing clothes that make your limbs look longer. However, the worst possible thing to do is to get big. You're going to make your already short limbs look even shorter and your frame more blocky. Its true that short guys tend to fill out their frames much faster than tall guys, but that's a BAD thing, simply because the notion of looking "too big and chunky" can sometimes easily happen to you.

The situation with the guy on the right in this video is absolutely brutal. He would be much better off having an athletic build with slimmer arms and legs. However, the dude on the right has approx. the same amount of muscle mass as him but looks 100x more aesthetic. Although his height isn't ideal either, but he has just the right amount of muscle mass and mogs the other guy to death.

So what's the end goal? If you're a turbo manlet, there isn't much hope for you at all, but since filling out your frame is much easier, you can capitalise off that and build just the right amount of muscle by soley doing cardio like swimming and any other all full-body movements. This way you can make yourself as lean as possible without the worry of building too much muscle.

Water jfl

they are both manlets, 5'11 + = normal 6'3+ = height halo

No shit but the manlet on the left would look even worse if he wasn't gymmaxxed. Height is always 10 times as important as muscles but that doesn't mean you should stop gymmaxxing. The guy on the left at least gets some respect. If he was skinny he would be even more made fun of than he already is

yeah, because you can atleast buy clothes that make you look taller that way. Its not like you are walking out on the streets naked 24/7 anyways
Skinny build is good for models like Chico, but on anyone else, you look either like a child or like a gay twink. Nobody takes you seriously, not even women, regardless of how tall you are.

Water jfl

HMU when foids ever look at u like this.
IMG 0051

Take the fitxfearless pill

Aesthetics > Muh strength
a short fatass is more aesthetic than a short gymcel in your opinion? are you fucking retarded?

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
a short fatass is more aesthetic than a short gymcel in your opinion? are you fucking retarded?
Where did I say anything that insinuates that…? Learn how to read before you sperg out like a fag

Looking chunky is innately feminime, hence unattractive in guys. That’s why most bodybuilders only appeal to homosexuals. Girls want tall stature & leanness above all else

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Manletism starts at 1 feet and ends at 5'6
5'7-5'9 you're just average height
5'10-6 feet above average height ( yea 6 feet is now apparently average height since, mostly everyone wears lifts)
i think people underestimate the difference of 1-2 inches though. 5'10 unfrauded is nothing compared to the permaorgasm of 6'0

Its alright to have muscles there is some jobs that require strength

if your a manlet, dont bother living

What if you are tall? Gaining muscle will make you look taller? 6ft1

Water jfl

retard, dont have to be a femboy because you're 5'7

Water jfl

Depends tbh this site classifys 5ft10 as manlet and u should still lift at tht height for sure just dont go over the top with the juice etc.

I am 6 feet 3 with 23 INCH bideltoid length(I dont even go to the gym that often) . So, I think it really depends on frame and height. If you were 6 feet 2 and had 31 INCH waist and only a 40 INCH shoulder circumference then its basically over for you too.

Last edited: