army men are the mogers of todays age

zaideas

zaideas

one shall get mogged to realize he is no mogger
ive recently been to some army quarters and police plazas"which also include army men because of my countries trash rules and placements"
and ive noticed one thing which pokes out to anyone who realizes bp, they have the most masculine faces ive ever seen.
for example just one of my grandpas friends who is a helper has the one of the best hunter eyes ive ever seen, literally a10 eyes with little to no uee and there's is barely any sagging, and not to forget a amazing gonial angle at the age of sixty which is pretty uncommon but is appearntly not with these army men, another example is I went in a room where some soldiers were there doing work and wtf, just all 4 of them sitting there with hollow cheeks and a long ramus with insane forward growth and insane chins, you could say they look like Henry cavil but a bit tanner and not all have the best eye areas, but ive noticed they do lack on the height aspect and not many are tall,
after all im probably glazing these soldiers but is it with the harsh training and work from a young age caused them to have high test and develop these masculine faces because its like all of them have these features because I read somewhere that test can increase of hard climates and intense training just like how fags say about going to the gym, but I really don't know how they all have amazing jaws with cheeks and everything, maybe I should've of gone into the army instead of living my life

jfl at me ranting

Can’t be bothered reading

Dndr only jihadist

true tbh army are obviously disciplined af so automtically masculine faces cuz of train wake up in the morning like get up its 6 am and then train the howl day

• +1
Reactions: vinibr
Yeah they mog anyone in the BIGGEST CUCK competition.