Arnold is evidence doing steroids in puberty is ideal

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
It is clear that Arnold had an unnaturally strong puberty due to his usage of exogenous hormones in puberty. Back in those days steroids were easily available and Arnold used them in his teens.

You can see that without steroids and given his parents' looks, his pubertal trajectory was changed by taking roids. He looked like a faggot twink and a boneless potato and developed massive bones and chiseled features. I have never seen a puberty like this.

His parents:
The family of arnold schwarzenegger pose for a photo in news photo 16855562791

Arnold in his teens:
13jurkqowzdz

Arnold when he was a teenage bodybuilder:
Main qimg 6b421a4c47216c43fee5896bb1a9d6b5 lq

Arnold as a young adult:
Arnold schwarzenegger young1

Arnold Schwarzenegger 31

It's as if the amount of bone in his face fucking doubled. Holy fuck. I have never seen someone with that good of a puberty before, and it's obvious why. This is a perfect example of why if you're a teenager you NEED to stop listening to the "steroids bad!! wait to take them!!! it will change your whole body (yes, that's why you WANT to take them)!" dogma from idiots and start injecting steroids to get an unnaturally strong puberty. When you start them AFTER puberty you will get NONE of these bone/penis/masculinizing effects, only muscle growth and undesirable androgenic side effects.

It's the same with loox on this site. People act like his "transformation" was due to the gym and steroids. No, it was from DOING STEROIDS WHEN HIS BODY WAS STILL GROWING AND MAXIMALLY RECEPTIVE TO THEM. It changed his face and body from a faggot nerd twink to a bone mogger.

If all of us blasted test, AIs, and HGH in puberty, almost everyone besides those with the most subhuman genetics would be slaying. It might not have made you extremely handsome but you'd get more facial bone and you'd be far more dimorphic.

If you are under 16 you need to start blasting 5iu+ HGH, aromasin, 300mg+ test permablast, throw in some DHT based injectable like masteron, primo, or DHB while you're at it. It will grow your facial bones, your frame, your height, your cock, everything, you will be more of a man than you would ever have been naturally EVEN IF your hormonal profile was superb to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: globe, iam good boy, ConfusedBolivian and 12 others
Yeah but he payed the price with a heart transplant at 70

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Cutecel2001, iam good boy and 13 others
His parents are subhumans hahaha “germanic superior race”

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
steroids, mewing, bimax scheduled by 14 yo or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, the next o'pry, LooksThinker and 8 others
Same bones

Same bones
you're delusional if you think that

compare that pic of him studying in school with the paintbrush in his hand to him as a young adult in the gym, it's as if he got a lefort 3 and genioplasty, his chin, cheekbones, midface, everything is so much more developed

he has that "loox" face, another person who developed similar hypermasculine features due to roid use as a teenager, the chin and cheekbones bear incredible similarity

Gettyimages 481406793 master 15224299011

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Mewton, RedRiser and 3 others
If you are a teenager and just make posts on here "looksmaxing" with castor oil and retin-A and aren't injecting roids and HGH you are actually retarded. LL will permanently impair your athleticism and will make you somewhat disproportionate. Injecting hormones in puberty is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to permanently change your body and make everything bigger and more masculine. Height, face, penis, frame, everything.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Mewton, m0ss26 and 9 others
If you are a teenager and just make posts on here "looksmaxing" with castor oil and retin-A and aren't injecting roids and HGH you are actually retarded. LL will permanently impair your athleticism and will make you somewhat disproportionate. Injecting hormones in puberty is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to permanently change your body and make everything bigger and more masculine. Height, face, penis, frame, everything.
Doesn’t actual pharm grade HGH cost like a band a week or sum shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, yirma19 and Lmao
its expensive as fuck, thousands of dollars for literally nothing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ongifm and ShowerMaxxing
is it worth closing growth plates tho?

Nearly nobody is paying for pharma grade, and like I tell the idiots that called Qingdao "Chinese rat piss", you can't trust pharma grade HGH unless you're actually physically picking it up yourself from a pharmacy because people can and will sell you faked pharma grade HGH. Unless it's YOUR PRESCRIPTION, you are inherently trusting a third party to give you a legit product, the thing the Chinese HGH doubters say is stupid to do. Remember, it's very inexpensive to fake packaging to make something look like a legit product. People can almost perfectly fake Louis bags and Rolex watches so well even experts can barely tell the difference, what makes these tards think people can't or won't fake a cardboard box with some styrofoam and a vial in it that says "Eli Lilly" or "Merck" on it? Especially when that cardboard box sells for several hundred dollars? When I found out American sunscreens were shit and lower SPF than European and Asian ones because of the FDA, I found out a lot of the sellers on ebay were selling FAKE SUNSCREEN. If people are willing to fake a 10 dollar bottle of sunscreen why wouldn't they fake a cardboard box of growth hormone which goes for HUNDREDS?

So unless you're walking into that pharmacy yourself, handing them the prescription, and paying for it or getting insurance to pay... you can't EVER be sure that the shit you are even getting is pharma grade!

Unless you have parents with deep pockets who are willing to find you one of the rare doctors who will give kids HGH (and probably risk losing his license) which would be out of pocket and cost them tens of thousands a year, it's just not practical. Most kids' parents would just smash HGH vials up if they knew their son was taking it because they're dumb boomers and their kids taking drugs frightens them and they are bluepilled and deny height matters.

It's why Chinese HGH is the only real practical thing to take for the vast majority of cases. Selling people asinine copes about pharma grade based on anecdotes from 82IQ retards on bodybuilding forums isn't pragmatic or living in reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Kamui and klip11
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Kamui
Nearly nobody is paying for pharma grade, and like I tell the idiots that called Qingdao "Chinese rat piss", you can't trust pharma grade HGH unless you're actually physically picking it up yourself from a pharmacy because people can and will sell you faked pharma grade HGH. Unless it's YOUR PRESCRIPTION, you are inherently trusting a third party to give you a legit product, the thing the Chinese HGH doubters say is stupid to do. Remember, it's very inexpensive to fake packaging to make something look like a legit product. People can almost perfectly fake Louis bags and Rolex watches so well even experts can barely tell the difference, what makes these tards think people can't or won't fake a cardboard box with some styrofoam and a vial in it that says "Eli Lilly" or "Merck" on it?

Unless you have parents with deep pockets who are willing to find you one of the rare doctors who will give kids HGH (and probably risk losing his license) which would be out of pocket and cost them tens of thousands a year, it's just not practical. Most kids' parents would just smash HGH vials up if they knew their son was taking it because they're dumb boomers and their kids taking drugs frightens them and they are bluepilled and deny height matters.

It's why Chinese HGH is the only real practical thing to take for 99% of cases
My son's will be given a steady diet of HGH and testosterone starting at age 13

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: globe and m0ss26
If you are under 16 you need to start blasting 5iu+ HGH, aromasin, 300mg+ test permablast, throw in some DHT based injectable like masteron, primo, or DHB while you're at it. It will grow your facial bones, your frame, your height, your cock, everything, you will be more of a man than you would ever have been naturally EVEN IF your hormonal profile was superb to begin with.
Fuck no this just means more competition

Loox was 19 when he first roided no ?

Arnold was a genetic hyper responder, an anomaly.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nearly nobody is paying for pharma grade, and like I tell the idiots that called Qingdao "Chinese rat piss", you can't trust pharma grade HGH unless you're actually physically picking it up yourself from a pharmacy because people can and will sell you faked pharma grade HGH. Unless it's YOUR PRESCRIPTION, you are inherently trusting a third party to give you a legit product, the thing the Chinese HGH doubters say is stupid to do. Remember, it's very inexpensive to fake packaging to make something look like a legit product. People can almost perfectly fake Louis bags and Rolex watches so well even experts can barely tell the difference, what makes these tards think people can't or won't fake a cardboard box with some styrofoam and a vial in it that says "Eli Lilly" or "Merck" on it? Especially when that cardboard box sells for several hundred dollars? When I found out American sunscreens were shit and lower SPF than European and Asian ones because of the FDA, I found out a lot of the sellers on ebay were selling FAKE SUNSCREEN. If people are willing to fake a 10 dollar bottle of sunscreen why wouldn't they fake a cardboard box of growth hormone which goes for HUNDREDS?

It's why Chinese HGH is the only real practical thing to take for 99% of cases. Selling people asinine copes about pharma grade based on anecdotes from 82IQ retards on bodybuilding forums isn't pragmatic or living in reality.
At what age is it too late

It is clear that Arnold had an unnaturally strong puberty due to his usage of exogenous hormones in puberty. Back in those days steroids were easily available and Arnold used them in his teens.

You can see that without steroids and given his parents' looks, his pubertal trajectory was changed by taking roids. He looked like a faggot twink and a boneless potato and developed massive bones and chiseled features. I have never seen a puberty like this.

His parents:
View attachment 2584386

Arnold in his teens:
View attachment 2584389

Arnold when he was a teenage bodybuilder:
View attachment 2584393

Arnold as a young adult:
View attachment 2584391
View attachment 2584398

It's as if the amount of bone in his face fucking doubled. Holy fuck. I have never seen someone with that good of a puberty before, and it's obvious why. This is a perfect example of why if you're a teenager you NEED to stop listening to the "steroids bad!! wait to take them!!! it will change your whole body (yes, that's why you WANT to take them)!" dogma from idiots and start injecting steroids to get an unnaturally strong puberty. When you start them AFTER puberty you will get NONE of these bone/penis/masculinizing effects, only muscle growth and undesirable androgenic side effects.

It's the same with loox on this site. People act like his "transformation" was due to the gym and steroids. No, it was from DOING STEROIDS WHEN HIS BODY WAS STILL GROWING AND MAXIMALLY RECEPTIVE TO THEM. It changed his face and body from a faggot nerd twink to a bone mogger.

If all of us blasted test, AIs, and HGH in puberty, almost everyone besides those with the most subhuman genetics would be slaying. It might not have made you extremely handsome but you'd get more facial bone and you'd be far more dimorphic.

Brutal I’m over 16. I can’t cope with all these missed opportunities

At what age is it too late
Apparently loox was 19 when he roided, but he was 6’3 and already had good clavicles so he only got some facial masculinity and of course muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
This is my biggest regret, if I had started blasting a moderate amount of test and GH, I would've been sufficiently gl to attract my oneitis by the time I met her. But it's too late now, I will never have her.

• Ugh..
Apparently loox was 19 when he roided, but he was 6’3 and already had good clavicles so he only got some facial masculinity and of course muscle.
facial bones stop growing later in men than your leg bones

around 21-22 for most

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I think face responds to T till 25 quite well. Biggest proof is female to male trannies unironically some of them end up with more masculine faces then your average man

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and MaestheticMaso
This is my biggest regret, if I had started blasting a moderate amount of test and GH, I would've been sufficiently gl to attract my oneitis by the time I met her. But it's too late now, I will never have her.
*6'1 btw

• JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk
Give it up bro she’s getting taken to pound town rn by a Chad lol

• JFL
Reactions: hdhdh and MongolTurk
Give it up bro she’s getting taken to pound town rn by a Chad lol
I wish I could give it up, but my brain has fucked me hard

around 21-22 for most
I'm 20 shit maybe I should go on it I am worried it will ruin my prettyboy face

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

around 21-22 for most

I still have time then but I’m scared of getting bunk gear and HGH laced with fentanyl. Heard mixed things about QSC, Ironlabz and the other popular roid sites. I’d probably just use cat cafe as some known roidcels have vouched for them

• +1
I'm 20 shit maybe I should go on it I am worried it will ruin my prettyboy face
I'd rather be pretty and effeminate then an ogre like Sam Sulek

• +1
Reactions: ongifm
I still have time then but I’m scared of getting bunk gear and HGH laced with fentanyl. Heard mixed things about QSC, Ironlabz and the other popular roid sites. I’d probably just use cat cafe as some known roidcels have vouched for them
I wouldn't be so complacent thinking you "still have time". Realistically, you don't, and you already have over 8k posts on this site without having done anything. Some people keep growing until later, others stop earlier. It depends on the individual as well as their environment. Stop dithering and doing what has to be done or suffer the pain of regret. And nobody would lace HGH with fentanyl. You are actually retarded for even thinking that would be a possibility.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 11126
Yeah but he payed the price with a heart transplant at 70
He’s had multiple heart surgeries first one in 50s. Your sacrificing health for a physique girls don’t even find attractive

He’s had multiple heart surgeries first one in 50s. Your sacrificing health for a physique girls don’t even find attractive
Arnold has a congenital heart defect. Also, it's not about your PHYSIQUE. It's about your FACE AND DIMORPHISM.

you're delusional if you think that

compare that pic of him studying in school with the paintbrush in his hand to him as a young adult in the gym, it's as if he got a lefort 3 and genioplasty, his chin, cheekbones, midface, everything is so much more developed

he has that "loox" face, another person who developed similar hypermasculine features due to roid use as a teenager, the chin and cheekbones bear incredible similarity

View attachment 2584418
Have u ever considered that photos are shopped or he actually did have facial surgery lol. He was a big movie star after all lol

I wouldn't be so complacent thinking you "still have time". Realistically, you don't, and you already have over 8k posts on this site without having done anything. Some people keep growing until later, others stop earlier. It depends on the individual as well as their environment. Stop dithering and doing what has to be done or suffer the pain of regret. And nobody would lace HGH with fentanyl. You are actually retarded for even thinking that would be a possibility.
Should i bother at 20

Should i bother at 20
Why are you even fucking asking me? Why are you so scared of needles? Ask yourself. I'm not your mommy, you can make your own decisions.

• +1
Arnold has a congenital heart defect. Also, it's not about your PHYSIQUE. It's about your FACE AND DIMORPHISM.
Roids and exercise put stress on your body, stress ages you and your face - wrinkles, balding etc. not to mention roids make jaw disappear because the muscles in ur face become bigger lol

I don’t really know what ur getting at tbh, his face looks the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 11126
Why are you even fucking asking me? Why are you so scared of needles? Ask yourself. I'm not your mommy, you can make your own decisions.
Idk I would rather be a pretty boy then risk being ogre maxxed like Sam Sulek not all outcomes are good

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Idk I would rather be a pretty boy then risk being ogre maxxed like Sam Sulek not all outcomes are good
All that matters in the end is slaying and mogging

• +1
Roids and exercise put stress on your body, stress ages you and your face - wrinkles, balding etc. not to mention roids make jaw disappear because the muscles in ur face become bigger lol

I don’t really know what ur getting at tbh, his face looks the same

he's 19

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
This is the type of advice you'd expect from literal subhumans. Inject test and hgh at 12 bro :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ongifm and Deleted member 11126
This is the type of advice you'd expect from literal subhumans. Inject test and hgh at 12 bro :feelskek:
The results can be very unpredictable plenty of high T ugly men HGH is more worth tho

Last edited:
Yet you can't explain why it's something "you'd expect from literal subhumans" because you're a low IQ imbecile that can only regurgitate information.

Yet you can't explain why it's something "you'd expect from literal subhumans" because you're a low IQ imbecile that can only regurgitate information.
ok subhuman

Nigga looks like a puffer fish 🐡
Meanwhile there are 300 total test pretty boys slaying. Testosterone at best enhances good looking man but really blasting T unless you were low as a kid won't "make you chad". David Laid is the only good example and he was cute before that. If he was ugly he would just end up an ugly ogre with muscles

HGH might be worth it tho but Testosteone especially past a point does little good. Only if your like 14 will it benefit because DHT increases dick size although still its largely genetic there are femboys with 8 inch dicks. DHT receptors can exist in different parts of a male some men are extremely sensive to DHT in their genitals or you could be a high Indian growing facial hair at 12 with a 2 inch cock

Last edited:
Meanwhile there are 300 total test pretty boys slaying. Testosterone at best enhances good looking man but really blasting T unless you were low as a kid won't "make you chad". David Laid is the only good example and he was cute before that. If he was ugly he would just end up an ugly ogre with muscles

HGH might be worth it tho but Testosteone especially past a point does little good. Only if your like 14 will it benefit because DHT increases dick size although still its largely genetic there are femboys with 8 inch dicks. DHT receptors can exist in different parts of a male some men are extremely sensive to DHT in their genitals or you could be a high Indian growing facial hair at 12 with a 2 inch cock
Men look good because of health first and foremost with young women. Clear skin full hair well developed Jaws and ofc a "healthy Testosterone" but going above that range will not make you look good

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
He had several surgeries to save his life so...

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800