aromasin 6.25mg eod. good or bad idea to raise t and lower e?

sdmaster

sdmaster

Silver
jews trying to turn us into girls using plastic and shit. Aromasin 6.25mg eod for lower e and raising t
Is it a good idea or im fucking up?

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
No, its like taking clomid to increase test, what a shitty idea

Take test

Lowring E for sure. Increasing T, it will but nothing incredible.

Actually I am doing 6.5mg Aromasin ED with some Raloxifene

Buy why do you even want to do that ? Please don't tell me "I want a bigger jaw and masc features" :lul:

Long term aromasin would also legit speed up the MPB process bro

Buy why do you even want to do that ? Please don't tell me "I want a bigger jaw and masc features" :lul:

does ralox really work for gyno?

I dont get no morning wood 😭😭😭

does ralox really work for gyno?

Honestly while it did reduce the size of the gland, it will NEVER totaly shrunk an old gynecomastia gland. And even a tiny bit of gland is enough to cause puffiness which is the main concern of mild gynecomastia on lean people.

So no the results are far from being aesthetically satisfying it could even have worsened the shape of my nipples by reducing the glands bro :lul: I wouldn't do it again and better to get under the knife.

Could be more legit for a young gyno tbh

I dont get no morning wood 😭😭😭

My sex drive haven't changed at all. The only thing that I feel aromasin 6.5mg ED did to me is making me more tired and brain foggy

My sex drive haven't changed at all. The only thing that I feel aromasin 6.5mg ED did to me is making me more tired and brain foggy
kinda have a belly fat also have a lot of high e symptoms so i think 6.25mg eod would help me.

kinda have a belly fat also have a lot of high e symptoms so i think 6.25mg eod would help me.

Estrogen on it's own doesn't really cause fat afaik... It's more fat that cause an overactive aromatase

Just lol if you think you will get positive things for your moods, lowering E with an AI, it is never doing good things for your moods imo

If you want to lose belly fat just do sports bro jfl

I am a VERY lean individual and still managed to get glandular gymecomastia

If you take ralox why taking aromasin

U seem to have low E symptomes

Ralox while block 80% of E going to tits

I got gyno from SARMS, it doesn't bother me that much but i will try getting ride of it with ralox

Here gyno surgery is free so otherwise i will get surgery i just need to fake bloodwork cuz i'm on test, and if they see i take test surgery is 3k €

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Estrogen on it's own doesn't really cause fat afaik... It's more fat that cause an overactive aromatase

Just lol if you think you will get positive things for your moods, lowering E with an AI, it is never doing good things for your moods imo

If you want to lose belly fat just do sports bro jfl

I am a VERY lean individual and still managed to get glandular gymecomastia
Not really worried about the fat but the aromatization. cant really do sports since i work at the morning and school at night.

If you take ralox why taking aromasin

U seem to have low E symptomes

Ralox while block 80% of E going to tits

I got gyno from SARMS, it doesn't bother me that much but i will try getting ride of it with ralox

Here gyno surgery is free so otherwise i will get surgery i just need to fake bloodwork cuz i'm on test, and if they see i take test surgery is 3k €

Free too here in France, I actually plan to get under the knife ASAP. Mine is pubertal.

I coupled raloxifene with an AI because while it's an antagonist in the breasts it's an agonist in the rest of body meaning it will increasing estrogen effects on the whole body outside of the breasts. As a POTENTIALLY growing individual closing my POTENTIALLY open growth plates would have been bad so I had this idea of lowering my E levels so the agonist effects of raloxifene are limited.

I forgot mentioning AI definitely did speed up my facial hair growth process as someone was already into it. I attribute it to the dht increase obviously

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster