Aromasin AI heightmaxxing

G

gamma2

Iron
What is the optimal daily dose for aromasin AI for heightmaxxing and how many times do u split the dose in a day? At which times of the day do u take the aromasin and are there any dietary and exercise tips and dos and don'ts? Lastly, do you progressively increase the dose?

3.25 to 6.5 mg every 2 days

• +1
Reactions: gamma2 and Deleted member 19499
What is the optimal daily dose for aromasin AI for heightmaxxing and how many times do u split the dose in a day? At which times of the day do u take the aromasin and are there any dietary and exercise tips and dos and don'ts? Lastly, do you progressively increase the dose?
Dose depends on your age.Whats yours?
Also,can u get blood tests?

• +1
Reactions: gamma2
15, yes i can get blood tests. Its still possible that i may be a bit early in puberty so my biological age could be a year or so older.
Yeah,then take 6.25 mg aromasin everyday and get Blood tests after 7 days of taking it continuously

• +1
Reactions: gamma2
Yeah,then take 6.25 mg aromasin everyday and get Blood tests after 7 days of taking it continuously
Thanks do u take it all at once and what time of the day do u take it? Any exercise or diet I should pair it with? And should I start with 6.25 immediately or start with a lower does and then increase it?