Aromasin + HGH

J

jafarjafar

Iron
I’m currently on pharma hgh for heightmaxxing and i’m looking to start taking aromasin to keep my growth plates open. What are the side effects??? I’m worried about the balding, bone mass loss, acne, and i don’t want my brow ridge to get thick because of high T and high DHT. Tell me ur experience on aromasin

How old are you? Hgh might be enough if you're 13-15. Aask your dad what age he stopped growing. You might stop at the same age as he did. If you want to take ai be careful with dosages because crashed estrogen is pain

You dont need any of that,just go natural like me...2.02 cm 120 kg

Attachments

• 20220826_154533.jpg
    20220826_154533.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and jafarjafar
How old are you? Hgh might be enough if you're 13-15. Aask your dad what age he stopped growing. You might stop at the same age as he did. If you want to take ai be careful with dosages because crashed estrogen is pain
i’m 14 and 8 months, 5’3 (brutal), i got x rays of my growth plates like 2 months ago and they were all open (wrist, legs, hip etc) but the doctor said some are almost closed

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i’m 14 and 8 months, 5’3 (brutal), i got x rays of my growth plates like 2 months ago and they were all open (wrist, legs, hip etc) but the doctor said some are almost closed
Take hgh and ai tbh. 5'3 is brutal and good luck. Just don't crash estrogen completely

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar
Imagine being 14 and worrying about this shit already. The state of the world is a mess. I wasn't even aware of the advantages of being tall at 14

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Moggable and mvp2v1
I’m currently on pharma hgh for heightmaxxing and i’m looking to start taking aromasin to keep my growth plates open. What are the side effects??? I’m worried about the balding, bone mass loss, acne, and i don’t want my brow ridge to get thick because of high T and high DHT. Tell me ur experience on aromasin

Nigga hop on aromasin ASAP those water from galoon or tap water poisoning you

Nigga hop on aromasin ASAP those water from galoon or tap water poisoning you
Fuck aromasin,go with letrozol

how u getting pharma grade bro? gl man, i pray you ascend

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar
thick browridge good for hunter eyes

i don’t need something that powerful, just something to put me in the 15-20 range for E2, and i don’t want shitty rebound to close my plates if i miss a dose or two
When using prop,tren a,masteron,winstrol and halotestin at same time,you will need letro...