Testosterone and Dutasteride

S

sanasa

Iron
Has anyone here actually done testosterone and dutasteride? I need to hit the gym again. I'm losing muscle mass and getting fat. Plus possible brow ridge growth and fat redistribution seem nice, but I'm scared of the hair loss. Does dutasteride effectively negate all the effects?

The risks are crazy, I don’t think I can ever forgive myself if I negatively alter my appearance. But the potential to ascend is high.

Has anyone here actually done testosterone and dutasteride? I need to hit the gym again. I'm losing muscle mass and getting fat. Plus possible brow ridge growth and fat redistribution seem nice, but I'm scared of the hair loss. Does dutasteride effectively negate all the effects?

The risks are crazy, I don’t think I can ever forgive myself if I negatively alter my appearance. But the potential to ascend is high.
Dutasteride will stop brow ridge development because the point of dutasteride is to stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT.

DHT is the hormone that promotes development of androgynous effects.

• +1
Reactions: sanasa
Dutasteride will stop brow ridge development because the point of dutasteride is to stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT.

Have you tried a cycle? What was the outcome?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

Wouldn't it make more sense to increase IGF1 production rather than suppressing DHT?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender