Aromasin + MK-677 in Teens

D

Duidee

Iron
I have been reading a lot on this forum recently. Here is my conclusion on the ideal heightmaxxing protocol for a 15-16 year old. Would appreciate advice on dosages etc.

-6.25 mg Aromasin EOD. For aromatase inhibition and keeping growth plates open without inducing brainrot and suicide due to nuked estrogen.

-25mg MK-677 EOD. For HGH and IGF-1 production to actually reap benefits of keeping growth plates open.

-Vitamin D3 + K2. For bone health.

Do I really need MK-677 for results? I have heard mixed results. Also, what is the best dosage on MK?

Sorry for the recent spam guys, currently shitting bricks at the prospect of remaining 5'8 for the rest of my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sondern, Daniel Plainview, thecel and 1 other person
Yes you do, take mk677 daily and with berberine, can you afford 100/month peptide stack in addition? And start taking calcium, with Zinc.

You need source for aromasin or peptides?

Oh bruh ur the same guy you just made this post :lul:

Yea you need mk 677, 25mg daily, beware of the increased prolactin, insulin sensitivity, blood sugar all that bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mafiaboy and AscendingHero
Yea you need mk 677, 25mg daily, beware of the increased prolactin, insulin sensitivity, blood sugar all that bullshit.
Yeah it fucked my blood sugar so get a glucose monitor on Amazon and berbeine 2000mgs, 20,000 iu vit d3, and increase mk677 dose up to 40 mgs if no glucose sides present themselves. Shouldn't have any gyno from prolactin while on aromasin

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Yes you do, take mk677 daily and with berberine, can you afford 100/month peptide stack in addition? And start taking calcium, with Zinc.

Sweet guys, I would like sauce for berberine as well as whatever else. Looking for best price lol. If the stack was perfect and guaranteed to give me results over +2-4 inches by 18 (just over 2 years) I would be more than willing to spend $100 a month as long as none of the sides include persistent brain fog or loss of intelligence. That shit freaks me out. Otherwise I can deal with pain just fine.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Sweet guys, I would like sauce for berberine as well as whatever else. Looking for best price lol. If the stack was perfect and guaranteed to give me results over +2-4 inches by 18 (just over 2 years) I would be more than willing to spend $100 a month as long as none of the sides include persistent brain fog or loss of intelligence. That shit freaks me out. Otherwise I can deal with pain just fine.
Could get brain fog, probably won't be permanent, could have loss of development as a result of estrogen deficiency potentially, you can avoid this with blood testing pretty easily, simply make sure your estrogen doesn't go below 12-15pg/dl and you'll be fine, some people can even push it past that. There are risks depending on your dosage but 6.25 mg EOD probably won't push it too far.

• +1
And asking for sauce indicates that you likely indulge in hentai, if so I will have to cease contact.

Decent berberine prices on Amazon I haven't looked into any other options tbh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and FreakkForLife
If you can spend the money then start a peptide stack Pronto

Peptidesciences.com

This has most of what you need, you could get some hgh but it may be hard to get and could be scam.

Get igf-lr3 3mg's worth

Get CJC DAC 15mgs

Get 28-32 Guage needles, I get mine on Amazon

Get disinfectant pads for injections

What is your activity level? Should be lifting and doing cardio daily or bidaily (cardio one day lifting the next)

• +1
And asking for sauce indicates that you likely indulge in hentai, if so I will have to cease contact.

Decent berberine prices on Amazon I haven't looked into any other options tbh
how do you know what it means then :hnghn:

anyways, thank you for the help man :cool:

Honestly I store my peptides in a thermos type water bottle thing and replace the ice in it twice daily, ice won't melt even if once a day but twice is best, I say this because I'd assume putting your growth hormones in the fridge may not go unnoticed.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and FreakkForLife
If you can spend the money then start a peptide stack Pronto

Peptidesciences.com

This has most of what you need, you could get some hgh but it may be hard to get and could be scam.

Get igf-lr3 3mg's worth

Get CJC DAC 15mgs

Get 28-32 Guage needles, I get mine on Amazon

Get disinfectant pads for injections

What is your activity level? Should be lifting and doing cardio daily or bidaily (cardio one day lifting the next)
yeah I do long distance running for track, 5-7 miles like 4-5x a week

how do you know what it means then :hnghn:

anyways, thank you for the help man :cool:
From looking at ifunny comments people say "sauce?" You dirty dog how could make use of their dialect :ogre:

Very good, I assume you're lean then. How long have you been doing this? If you've maintained a low body fat for a while you may have even longer to grow as your estrogen is affected by BF%

Honestly I store my peptides in a thermos type water bottle thing and replace the ice in it twice daily, ice won't melt even if once a day but twice is best, I say this because I'd assume putting your growth hormones in the fridge may not go unnoticed.
for sure, my parents obv dont understand the want to grow more, and would likely just shame me lol. Larger thermos is a good idea, i'll keep it in mind.

• +1
Very good, I assume you're lean then. How long have you been doing this? If you've maintained a low body fat for a while you may have even longer to grow as your estrogen is affected by BF%
Yeah, fairly visible abs and not much muscle/fat. Just lean. Never been a fatcel and have been exercising like this since 12-13 ( not same distance though lol)

Sounds like a plan

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Long running is bullshit.

Do short sprints several times they are better for heightmaxxing and hgh release

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You probably got this stack from a post that got from a post on lookism originally, and the guy who kept posting about it back then in like 2016 was me (who was also 16 at the time).

I can't say it made any difference and to be honest, I don't think it's worth gambling with this stuff.:p

MK677 also makes you beta in the long run due to fear conditioning and I can't be fucked to explain how that works. Also, MK677 works in a "bleed" and shouldn't theoretically make you any taller as you need IGF1 spikes, not slow release, for growth. For this CJC and GHRP2/GHRP6 would be better (you'll have to do some googling here, I can't remember the exact combo).

To be fair though, I am a little taller than what was estimated when I was born and I did get a second growth spurt (which I saw as my doctor has been keeping track of my height since I was like 11) but that could just be regular deviations. It is worth mentioning though that my second growth spurt, which was quite noticeable when looking at the growth curve mind you, did coincide with my MK677 use, even if MK677 shouldn't make you any taller in theory.

Can't say much about the aromasin other than that I doubt it made any difference for me. Then again I started using actual roids at around 18/19 so I think I may have fused my growth plates, as I sadly have quite a thin beta frame for my age, I look more like a 18 year old bonewise... So be careful if you're gonna roid.

TL;DR: I doubt this stack is gonna do anything, based on my own experience.

Long running is bullshit.

Do short sprints several times they are better for heightmaxxing and hgh release
Not to mention long distance running is an absolute pain and the most incel sport out there

West african bbc sprinters mog east african long distance running cucks

• +1
Not to mention long distance running is an absolute pain and the most incel sport out there

West african bbc sprinters mog east african long distance running cucks
True,plus it can eat away your muscles if u don't get proper calories and protein

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You probably got this stack from a post that got from a post on lookism originally, and the guy who kept posting about it back then in like 2016 was me (who was also 16 at the time).

I can't say it made any difference and to be honest, I don't think it's worth gambling with this stuff.:p

MK677 also makes you beta in the long run due to fear conditioning and I can't be fucked to explain how that works. Also, MK677 works in a "bleed" and shouldn't theoretically make you any taller as you need IGF1 spikes, not slow release, for growth. For this CJC and GHRP2/GHRP6 would be better (you'll have to do some googling here, I can't remember the exact combo).

To be fair though, I am a little taller than what was estimated when I was born and I did get a second growth spurt (which I saw as my doctor has been keeping track of my height since I was like 11) but that could just be regular deviations. It is worth mentioning though that my second growth spurt, which was quite noticeable when looking at the growth curve mind you, did coincide with my MK677 use, even if MK677 shouldn't make you any taller in theory.

Can't say much about the aromasin other than that I doubt it made any difference for me. Then again I started using actual roids at around 18/19 so I think I may have fused my growth plates, as I sadly have quite a thin beta frame for my age, I look more like a 18 year old bonewise... So be careful if you're gonna roid.

TL;DR: I doubt this stack is gonna do anything, based on my own experience.
How much did u grow from mk677?

Also,aromasin +hgh and igf1 lr3 are better than mk,but if u want less expensive things for mk677.

And i don't think the body's "hgh Bleed release vs spiked" matter much, because if they mattered we wouldn't have seen children growing from taking hgh.

What do u think about rHGH?
Does it work in "bleed" form like mk677 or "spoke" form like ghrp 2/6?

For this CJC and GHRP2/GHRP6 would be better (you'll have to do some googling here, I can't remember the exact combo)
Cjc dac or cjc no dac(mod grf 1-29)?

Cjc dac is injected one per week while cjc no dac is injected 3 times per day like ghrp 2 and ghrp 6.

Please reply bro

Cjc dac is injected one per week while cjc no dac is injected 3 times per day like ghrp 2 and ghrp 6.

Please reply bro
I read about this stuff when I was like 18. I can't remember which is the best economically/convenience/looksmaxxing-wise, but generally you want one that increases IGF-1 and causes GH "spikes", not "bleed".

Also it was a long time ago I was into this looksmaxing stuff but I think spikes lead to longitudinal growth but bleeds do not. That is, spikes will make you taller, but bleeds will make existing bones thicker. I'm not sure though. There seem to be conflicting information on the matter.

basically I have no idea about the CJC / GHRP stuff. Read about it a long time ago. If you search for it around here or on the old lookism forum you should be able to find some old posts on it

• +1

Can you send aromasin and mk677 source links?

I read about this stuff when I was like 18. I can't remember which is the best economically/convenience/looksmaxxing-wise, but generally you want one that increases IGF-1 and causes GH "spikes", not "bleed".

Also it was a long time ago I was into this looksmaxing stuff but I think spikes lead to longitudinal growth but bleeds do not. That is, spikes will make you taller, but bleeds will make existing bones thicker. I'm not sure though. There seem to be conflicting information on the matter.

basically I have no idea about the CJC / GHRP stuff. Read about it a long time ago. If you search for it around here or on the old lookism forum you should be able to find some old posts on it
Thanks for this,i had this in my mind ,also i would say that what would u consider injecting hgh as?
Spikes or bleeds?

Also,don't we grow from hgh converting to igf1?
So,does it even matter if HGH releases from spikes or bleeds?

Please reply bro

Brother how could I use myself to try to grow taller. I can't use injections because my parents won't let me, impossible to convince them. Apart from the fact that I don't have much of a budget, like 150 dollars a month at the most, I know it's not much, but I'm just a 16-year-old teenager.