Aromasin nuked my hair completely

Aromasin converts to an androgen 40 times stronger than DHT and finasteride isn't going to help you

Switch to arimidex and do research on how to use it, it works differently.

Aromasin is a suicidal anti estrogen in that it binds directly to estrogen until they both leave the body via getting pissed out by the kidneys.

Arimidex works differently in that it inhibits the aromatase enzyme which makes estrogen so it works upstream indirectly reducing estrogen by reducing what creates estrogen, there may be a loading phase for this drug where you take more then reduce to a lower dose, just do a Google search

As for hairloss finasteride isn't going to help you here, you need to first hop off aromasin then second do microneedling and minoxidil to get regrowth. If you want to stay on aromasin expect your hair to keep thinning however finasteride has nothing to do with the androgens from aromasin so you would need a topical antiandrogen like pyrilutamide that is extremely strong and could handle the strong androgens from the aromasin.

Read my guide on hairloss and ask me any questions there, we will get your hair back.

I have pretty solid hairloss genes and when I began taking exemestane my temples began to thin and to recede, I hopped off and still no regrowth several months later, might hop on topical fin+min or RU58841. Thinking about dutasteride mesotherapy if that is legit.

EDIT: That guy FreakkForLife started this whole hopium and copium situation with AI+GH by linking some studies that have only worked in children with open growth plates, I don't even know why people here treat it like some last resort to "cheat your genes" or whatever. From my experience I can say if you don't bother getting x-rays for hands, knees and spine before --> DON'T EVEN BOTHER! You will hurt yourself and gain nothing.

Last edited: