Aromasin?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
I have heard Aromasin will make me grow for longer and it will make me taller. Thoughts please

I can see how this would work as aromasin is an AI. estrogen is what fuses the plates so

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I have heard Aromasin will make me grow for longer and it will make me taller. Thoughts please

I can see how this would work as aromasin is an AI. estrogen is what fuses the plates so
jfl do you know how much it costs? and who are you gonna buy it from?

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
NO
It's not that simple
messing with your hormones is a really bad idea

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Dawg, I know you're not going to listen, but I'll say it anyway. Taking hormones that you don't know anything about, to fix a problem you don't know you have, with dosages and frequencies pulled out of your ass, IS A REALLY BAD IDEA.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
It's not expansive at all, especially considering you would be taking it at micro dosages when you're natty. You would probably only want to take one eighth of a pill eod. I would wait till you're 15 or start getting pubertal gyno though. Even then there are probably some risks.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.

Please kid, don't fuck with your hormones at 13, your balls have barely dropped at that point.

X

x69

?????? ????
Don't take Aromasin only that's dumb.
You'll fuck up your estrogen levels without any benefits

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
"Testosterone does close growth plates. Usually, the higher levels of testosterone you have, the higher levels of growth hormone you have. However, people with higher levels of testosterone will generally achieve a height noticeably shorter than their expected height. High testosterone levels are common in children that start puberty early."

Whilst I do support the idea of aromasin being put in the water to combat the estrogens in plastics, water, etc it's probably not a good idea for you to fuck around with them that early.

Having low T might actually be good for your height. Men with hypogondaism (their bodies produce way too little testosterone) are generally significantly taller than their regular counterparts. So I wouldn't fuck around with T until you're 22 in case it stunts your growth.

Saiyan

Saiyan

Iron
Aromasin is well known to accelerate hair loss because of how androgenic it is.

Also it completely destroys estrogen in your body while Anastrozole only inhibits it.

Take small dosages of Anastrozole, like 0.25mg every 2/3 days. It will lower your estrogen levels slightly without any negative effects but make sure to test your E levels first.