Aromatase inhibitor: what you need to know if you think about taking it

mathis

mathis

Zephir
In this thread, i am going to list every long term side effect of ai( aromasin/letrozole...). The side effect listed here will be side effects that occur in males adolescents. Being aware of them before taking it is a must.

Impact on bones development: Aromatase inhibitors interfere with estrogen production, which affect bone density in growing adolescents. In other term,
Low bone mass, also known as osteoporosis, lead to an increased risk of bone fractures, decreased mobility, chronic pain, and decreased quality of life. It can also increase the risk of serious complications, including hip fractures, which can have serious consequences, especially in older people.

Effects on mental health and well-being: Sex hormones play an important role in mental health and general well-being. Alterations in hormonal levels can affect mood, cognition, and behavior in adolescent. Sometime for life.

Effects on Future Fertility: Although the long-term fertility effects of aromatase inhibitors in adolescents are not fully understood, any alterations in hormone levels during puberty could potentially affect future fertility. if you plain to have kids, ai may not be the right path for you.

Effects on Cardiovascular Health: Although the specific cardiovascular health effects of aromatase inhibitors in adolescents are unclear, any alterations in hormone levels can potentially impact long-term health of the heart and blood vessels.

These are only the most common side effect. Other may also occur but only in rare case.
I am not trying to make you stop it, in my opinion when it come to height growth ai is still the most effective product out there(with hgh).

Other than a potenciall height growth gain, ai dont show any other advantage exept those that are directly linked to a testosterone increase.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asps12, mirrormogger and thereallegend
dnrd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nordicel, odux and mathis
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
chatgpt?

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
heres your reward my puppet👇
Andrewcake

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss and mathis
do you know about Resveratrol

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
Yea but i havent found anything abt it on humans and it seem that it doesnt decrease E2 that much. Gonna do some more rechearch but im not very shure abt that one
lmk

In this thread, i am going to list every long term side effect of ai( aromasin/letrozole...). The side effect listed here will be side effects that occur in males adolescents. Being aware of them before taking it is a must.

Impact on bones development: Aromatase inhibitors interfere with estrogen production, which affect bone density in growing adolescents. In other term,
Low bone mass, also known as osteoporosis, lead to an increased risk of bone fractures, decreased mobility, chronic pain, and decreased quality of life. It can also increase the risk of serious complications, including hip fractures, which can have serious consequences, especially in older people.

Effects on mental health and well-being: Sex hormones play an important role in mental health and general well-being. Alterations in hormonal levels can affect mood, cognition, and behavior in adolescent. Sometime for life.

Effects on Future Fertility: Although the long-term fertility effects of aromatase inhibitors in adolescents are not fully understood, any alterations in hormone levels during puberty could potentially affect future fertility. if you plain to have kids, ai may not be the right path for you.

Effects on Cardiovascular Health: Although the specific cardiovascular health effects of aromatase inhibitors in adolescents are unclear, any alterations in hormone levels can potentially impact long-term health of the heart and blood vessels.

These are only the most common side effect. Other may also occur but only in rare case.
I am not trying to make you stop it, in my opinion when it come to height growth ai is still the most effective product out there(with hgh).

Other than a potenciall height growth gain, ai dont show any other advantage exept those that are directly linked to a testosterone increase.
Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Can you stop posting you always post shit threads and you don’t know what you’re talking about

This thread is misleading

OP is intellectually dishonest

The symptoms you listed aren’t side effects of AI

Those symptoms are side effects of low estrogen

Doing bloods while on AI to ensure your oestrogen levels are in normal range will avoid these sides

Doing bloods while on AI to ensure your oestrogen levels are in normal range will avoid these sides
Estrogen blocker block more hormones then only estrogen

You cannot say "side effects of estrogen blockers = low estrogen"

there are barely medicine that rlly block only estrogen, only ONE

Estrogen blocker block more hormones then only estrogen

You cannot say "side effects of estrogen blockers = low estrogen"
Sure

But the symptoms OP listed are side effects of low e2

NO these appear also if blood work. If you dont do blood work risks are way higher