Around Legit 6’4 Barefoot is where You’re known as “huge”

Z

Zoom759

Silver
Jon zherka, hasan piker, tristan tate, chico, jason mamoa, alexander skasgard, machine gun kelly and more are all around 6’3.5-6’4 barefoot and tower over everyone in any clip you see of them and are known as “huge” by people.

Just one inch above at 6’5 barefoot is like the tallest people who are famous, besides athletes, guys like jacob elordi, thomas ian griffith and joe manganellio.

And don’t get me started on 6’6 barefoot dudes like Mohammad Hijab who go to nordic countries and talk to white zoomers and they all look tiny compared to him muh average nord zoomer is 6’3

If u unironically think average height is anywhere near 6’3 in any part of the west you’re braindead

I’d also say 6’3-6’4 barefoot seems to be the sweet spot in height imo especially for female gaze, they also sound the best tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, hardestmfintheroom, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 8 others
6'5 barefoot* guys like Elordi legit tower everyone in every pic

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Jon zherka, hasan piker, tristan tate, chico, jason mamoa, alexander skasgard, machine gun kelly and more are all around 6’3.5-6’4 barefoot and tower over everyone in any clip you see of them and are known as “huge” by people.

Just one inch above at 6’5 barefoot is like the tallest people who are famous, besides athletes, guys like jacob elordi, thomas ian griffith and joe manganellio.

And don’t get me started on 6’6 barefoot dudes like Mohammad Hijab who go to nordic countries and talk to white zoomers and they all look tiny compared to him muh average nord zoomer is 6’3

If u unironically think average height is anywhere near 6’3 in any part of the west you’re braindead

I’d also say 6’3-6’4 barefoot seems to be the sweet spot in height imo especially for female gaze, they also sound the best tbh
legit. People here think mistake real life for NBA. 6ft4 is very tall irl

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, ElTruecel, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
6'5 barefoot* guys like Elordi legit tower everyone in every pic
yea but i’d say it starts at 6’4 barefoot look at any video with the ppl i mentioned at the beginning they always look huge anywhere they go

yea but i’d say it starts at 6’4 barefoot look at any video with the ppl i mentioned at the beginning they always look huge anywhere they go
Chico doesn't look huge nor does Skarsgard or MGK

Imagine being called "Mohammad Hijab" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, PrinceLuenLeoncur, TAChipmunk and 6 others
Chico doesn't look huge nor does Skarsgard or MGK
IMG 8416
IMG 8415
View attachment IMG_8414.webp
IMG 8413

Holy cope. elordi is known for being like the tallest guy in hollywood jfl if u think 1 inch under wouldn’t look huge as well

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, st.hamudi but 6‘5, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Depends on the country. In the US 6'2 can look big and imposing too when combined with frame, look at Roman Reigns, Jack Reacher etc. Hell even 6'1 James Gandolfini looks big in The Sopranos. In Scandinavia and the Netherlands however those heights are just above average or tallish. All our typical ideas and images about heights we're used to come from the US due to Hollywood, so take a height, imagine its frequency and what it looks like out on the street in the US, and add or subtract inches to get the equivalent in another country, taking into account America's zoomer average of 5'10. E.g. in the Netherlands zoomer average is 6'0, so 2 inches more. Meaning:
  • 6'0 in the US: 6'2 in the Netherlands (tallish)
  • 6'1: 6'3 (tall)
  • 6'2: 6'4 (very tall)
  • 6'3: 6'5 (low-huge, especially with frame)
  • 6'4: 6'6 (huge)
  • 6'5: 6'7 (giant, beginning of 0th percentile)
So yeah 6'4 is solidly tall even in the tallest countries in the world, the equivalent of what Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns look like in the US, but "huge" only globally speaking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Zoom759 and Deleted member 39692
View attachment 2667279View attachment 2667280View attachment 2667281View attachment 2667282
Holy cope. elordi is known for being like the tallest guy in hollywood jfl if u think 1 inch under wouldn’t look huge as well
Yeah I generally define how good a height is by how badly it'd get mogged by 6'5, since for me that is upper limit of heights you can realistically expect to see once in a while (anything above that is giant outlier-tier in the real world). So I guess 6'0 is not great, 6'1 is kind of bareable, 6'2 the beginning of safe, 6'3-6'4 indisputably very tall.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi
The average zoomer is 6’4 in 2024!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, ElTruecel and LooksOrDeath

6'3 & up even SOUNDS better to say jfl

a large leap from barely safe to very tall after just 1 inch
Yeah it's like Zeno's paradoxes, 1 inch is very small, practically unnoticeable, and 5 inches are a large difference. But those 5 inches are composed of 5 "unnoticeable" differences so how do you get that noticeable difference? You have to draw a line somewhere. I guess you can think of it in terms of mogging. 1 inch is not noticeable, 2 inches are only if you look closely, 3 inches are the beginning of mogging, 4 inches clear mogging, and 5+ inches brutal. So a 6'2 guy gets lightly mogged by a 6'5 guy, but a 6'3 guy is only 2 inches below that and wouldn't look that different in motion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yeah it's like Zeno's paradoxes, 1 inch is very small, practically unnoticeable, and 5 inches are a large difference. But those 5 inches are composed of 5 "unnoticeable" differences so how do you get that noticeable difference? You have to draw a line somewhere. I guess you can think of it in terms of mogging. 1 inch is not noticeable, 2 inches are only if you look closely, 3 inches are the beginning of mogging, 4 inches strong mogging, and 5+ inches brutal. So a 6'2 guy gets lightly mogged by a 6'5 guy, but a 6'3 guy is only 2 inches below that.
I get what you are saying but your definitions make the difference in a height difference of 2 inches compared to 3 inches seem a lot more extreme than they actually are.
1 inch is not noticeable, 2 inches are only if you look closely, 3 inches are the beginning of mogging, 4 inches strong mogging, and 5+ inches brutal
These are a lot better definitions. I think it would be better in your other message to say 6'0 is bareable, 6'1 is safe, 6'2 is tall, and 6'3-6' 4 is very tall. I get the comparisions to a 6'5 guy, however 6'1 is still 3- inches taller than average, so 6'1 gu y strongly mogs average guy.

dnrd 6‘4 is average for zoomers

I get what you are saying but your definitions make the difference in a height difference of 2 inches compared to 3 inches seem a lot more extreme than they actually are.

These are a lot better definitions. I think it would be better in your other message to say 6'0 is bareable, 6'1 is safe, 6'2 is tall, and 6'3-6' 4 is very tall. I get the comparisions to a 6'5 guy, however 6'1 is still 3- inches taller than average, so 6'1 gu y strongly mogs average guy.
if you can get clear definitions on the different types of mogging, and I guess you agree with mine, then yeah you can use average height as a reference (i.e. degrees of tallness=how much do you mog the average man). Problem is every country has a different average, whereas when thinking of globalized dating market standards we know 6'5 is as tall as it gets (and even that is very rare) before you get into NBA players, volley players, strongmen etc., i.e. outliers you won't realistically ever encounter or have your gf compare you to. 6'5 is the last somewhat "normal" height. So comparing heights to the "worst-case scenario" in terms of hypothetical heightmogs you can somewhat realistically expect makes more sense to me.
Anyway imo 6'2-6'4 is the ideal range, maybe 6'4-6'5 if thinking only of tall countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

its true this height is giga tall and anyone who says shit like all women regardless of height prefer 6'4 guys are fucking braindead

its true this height is giga tall and anyone who says shit like all women regardless of height prefer 6'4 guys are fucking braindead
According to the "Height of Choosiness" study anything past 6'2 starts to diminish your desirability in the US, with a 6'5 guy having the same dating pool as a 5'8 one (and 6'8 is "it's over" tier, same acceptance rate as a manlet). It was conducted in 2013 though and women's "standards" have greatly increased since then, so it might not be accurate anymore. But generally yeah unless you're an athlete, NBA player etc. I don't think realistically women really want super huge 6'4+ guys outside of .org and TikTok foids just saying shit to piss men off. Potential black pill: this table applies to the US. You probably have to increase every height by 1-2 inches (or shift the acceptance rates 1 or 2 rows down) to account for taller countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, adam_ross2549 and Xtra
According to the "Height of Choosiness" study anything past 6'2 starts to diminish your desirability in the US, with a 6'5 guy having the same dating pool as a 5'8 one (and 6'8 is "it's over" tier, same acceptance rate as a manlet). It was conducted in 2013 though and women's "standards" have greatly increased since then, so it might not be accurate anymore. But generally yeah unless you're an athlete, NBA player etc. I don't think realistically women really want super huge 6'4+ guys outside of .org and TikTok foids just saying shit to piss men off.
View attachment 2667827
feels like too many people on this site live on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: kanderior

Average Nordic zoomer is not 6'3 lmao, is more like 5'11-6'1. JFL many are so delusional about heights, cause everybody are lying about heights or didn't measure correctly, 6'3 in Nordic countries will still mog many people

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Zoom759

Sam Hyde too. Jfl at watching him literally being 3 times the size of niggas on fish tank it’s hilarious. You can see they feel extremely intimidated by him

6'6 is where you are starting to be 1%

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

True. My buddy who is 6’8 (legit 6’8 barefoot) mogged everybody in uni. Never seen a guy heightmogg him EVER, and when we go out randoms often comment on his height.

Its laughable how much of a manlet we all look next to him

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Height doesn't matter. Face is law

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549

should be water thread I tower over everyone in germany

Depends tbh. It’s not super uncommon amongst athletes in certain sports but yea normally anything above 6’2 is pretty tall tbh. But yea usually the tallest person in a really big school tends to be 6’7 or 6’8.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back