Arranged Marriage Horror Story

human304

human304

Kraken
jb Pajeeta gets caught having sex with boyfriend Abdul. parents get her arranged marriagemax to a Pajeet.

one year later, Pajeeta mixes sleeping pill with food and feeds her husband and his family, she does fasting saying: " i am fasting for the happiness of this family" . jfl.

elopes with her boyfriend and posts pic of her with Abdul in hotel from her husband's insta ( she knew her husbands password and later changed it ).

husbands family , colleagues, friends all see this post.

meanwhile feminist pajeetas came and started defending this.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical and RAMU KAKA
Tales from the slums of Mumbai literally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, RAMU KAKA, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
And yet, no one gives a fuck about that story. I tried, human304! I pondered, "Hmm, skank got married and cheated then rubbed that shit in. Hmm. Don't care!"

• +1
Reactions: human304
And yet, no one gives a fuck about that story. I tried, human304! I pondered, "Hmm, skank got married and cheated then rubbed that shit in. Hmm. Don't care!"
it's a hoe's world. and curries being low T bowed down to women.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
chadpreets stay winning

• +1
it's a hoe's world. and curries being low T bowed down to women.
Ah, yes, you have that need inside to remind Curries it's over and will never get better. They must accept a life of loneliness and despair.

• +1
They must accept a life of loneliness and despair.
most do , i don't know how they can. i know i can't. my life would be great if i accepted the life of a cuck.

even my parents and relatives told me: " if Rajesh (manlet) can get married to Priya (who had several chad boyfriends) and settle in Chicago. Why can't you ? see how happy he is with his wife Priya and little kids. why can't you accept reality ??"

• +1
most do , i don't know how they can. i know i can't. my life would be great if i accepted the life of a cuck.

even my parents and relatives told me: " if Rajesh (manlet) can get married to Priya (who had several chad boyfriends) and settle in Chicago. Why can't you ? see how happy he is with his wife Priya and little kids. why can't you accept reality ??"
I know. Women today are disturbed. The younger ones convinced themselves, "My body, my choice" and fucks anyone who wants them. They also convinced themselves they would settle down later on in life not understanding what they do today will be used against them. They also don't understand people don't like STDS.

• +1
The younger ones convinced themselves, "My body, my choice" and fucks anyone who wants them. They also convinced themselves they would settle down later on in life not understanding what they do today will be used against them.
This worked till the 2010s but now its changing.

even incels are ok with living alone whole life than to settle with a beta bux.

• +1
Damn that’s hot god I wish that was me . If I was the husband I’d have so much pleasure ripping apart her organs and eating it in front of her. Gets me horny just thinking about it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, RAMU KAKA and human304

This is true. Odd it is. I deliberately lived the life of an Incel for years after a tragedy. I wanted no woman. Yet, because of who I am, the women still hunted me. I couldn't help not to talk to them. And when that happened, single women became strangely aroused. But living like that in my upper teens, even 20s? Yikes. I remember many years ago in my early 200s, I insisted on polygamy, or nothing. Ugh. That upset many single guys. "I can't find one woman and yet that motherfucker has ten of them?!" Smh. Fucking jealous fucks.

• +1

Marriage is on decline cuz girls hoe in india?