Art of War by TsarTsar444 (PBUH)

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
TsarTsar doesn`t believe in writing down war recommendations but those of us who visited his lectures have written it all down. TsarTsar444 is a military genius who won many great battles against pain, sorrow, and misery to name a few. He`s also a poet and a fervent fan of Homer and Kafka.

Warning: You should only use these rules when it`s absolutely necessary

1. Give up. Give up completely. When the enemy is about to win and even much much earlier, just give up. Ask him what he wants and just give it to him. Why fighting? you can get hurt. Give up immediately and run for safety.

2. Run. God gave you 2 legs so you could run from danger. When facing danger, try to get closer to it, feel it, smell it, touch it, but only in your imagination! In reality you should run as far as possible. Run from danger. The enemy is always stronger, run.

3. God gave you a mouth so you could eat, talk, but also suck dicks. If you tried bribing the enemy, run from him, but everything fails. Don`t be shy to offer him a blowjob. What is it? 3 min of sucking and you`re free? that`s perfect. Suck his dick dry and get away from there as soon as possible.

4. If you`re in a group and you find that one of the people in the group is getting bold and actually thinking about fighting, poison him. Tell the group that that is a clear sign that you shouldn`t fight with anyone, and you should be safe again.

That`s the art of war by @TsarTsar444 and you may not like what you read, but let me tell you one thing - It will save your life when it fucking counts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deprived, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
sweet tser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
legit care for your life dont be a dumb idiot

Ummm. High IQ.