Article Says that Incel Sites will be Under More Scrutiny and 50% of People on the Terrorist Watchlist are Incels (WTF!)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

This article is actually quite good. A few buzzwords here and there but at least it doesn't completely mischaracterise incels like other articles do and they at least actually acknowledge the fact that they don't yet fully understand incel community yet.

Apart from that tho the reason I'm sharing this article is cuz some very interesting things are said in it.

Socially isolated individuals with little stake in society, like Davison, are those most vulnerable.
this is basically just a description of the average male in society these days lol. But somehow men are the privileged ones.

Inceldom is classified within a government category known as “mixed, unstable and unclear” ideologies.
"Mixed, unstable and unclear ideologies" that's because there isn't any. The main thing that brings incels together is the fact that they're involuntarily celibate (aka virgins). It's not like there's a goal or somethn like that. You have incels who are right wing, incels who are left wing and incels who are communists. You have incels who think that Jews control the world and incels who don't. Literally the only thing that incels have in common is that they're virgins who are aware of the importance of looks. Every "incel attack" done by an incel is for their own personal reasons. You can't even call it an incel attack when the majority of incels don't even approve of supposed incels committing terrorism anyway.

This category accounted for more than half of all referrals to the counter-terrorism Prevent programme in 2019/20– up from just 11% three years earlier.
What does this mean? 😳 @GripMaxxing can you ask PPEcel what this means? I think by "referrals to the counter-terrorism Prevent programme" they mean watchlist mayb? I dunno jfl.

Thursday’s killings will mean that the online “manosphere” comes under new scrutiny
Discord emojis black kid running 1

The police’s decision not to categorise last Thursday’s attack as a terror incident will likely be judged by history as an oversight.
:soy:
The guys motive was completely personal and he was clearly mentally ill so he would've ended up doing something retarded like this anyway, whether he joined an incel community or not is irrelevant. I'm pretty sure he was abused as a kid or somethn and that's why he killed his mom in the first place. So no it probably won't be judged by history as an oversight jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard, Rt-Rust1 and 33 others
Tagging the incels: @ArvidGustavsson @Salludon @Amnesia @moonblunt @Be_ConfidentBro @Chad1212 @larsanova69 @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Kingcel32, FailedNormieManlet and 15 others
4af

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, justinzayn, ReadBooksEveryday and 26 others
UK the land of cucks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, oldcelloser and Deleted member 5189
Badboy halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ReadBooksEveryday, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
But fbi i am only here to get the best out of myself and because the clubs and bars are closed i am still here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 14875, fras and 2 others
Everybody here is chad or chadlite anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, justinzayn, Ethniframementalcel and 15 others
Yeah this place is not incel place only shitposting offtopic spammers

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Kingcel32, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, oldcelloser, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
vi är säkert på SÄPOs lista vi med
Baby Driver is on at 9 on channel six fyi

Channel six itself is better than all of British TV combined I swear.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 7044
if any ops reading this i got intel on several users, including addresses etc
hmu 💯

• WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser
if any ops reading this i got intel on several users, including addresses etc
hmu 💯
I know which city LondonVillie lives in if any government agents need some intel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Be_ConfidentBro and fukmylyf
O
We have a lot of chad lites to be fair....
Not a lot of chads though

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and gamma
Yeah this place is not incel place only shitposting offtopic spammers
But then we have users like you who are volatile and have extreme views and could be a threat to society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 6403, oldcelloser and 2 others
Tagging the incels: @ArvidGustavsson @Salludon @Amnesia @moonblunt @Be_ConfidentBro @Chad1212 @larsanova69 @tyronelite
Good thing I have an Alibi ready

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
feds pinging on mah phone
checking on the status

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 7076
How is clubs rotting i am alive in the clubs hahahha
its fun on occasion but going frequently is pointless, house parties are much better like 10x better tbh

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Lars

This article is actually quite good. A few buzzwords here and there but at least it doesn't completely mischaracterise incels like other articles do and they at least actually acknowledge the fact that they don't yet fully understand incel community yet.

Apart from that tho the reason I'm sharing this article is cuz some very interesting things are said in it.

this is basically just a description of the average male in society these days lol. But somehow men are the privileged ones.

"Mixed, unstable and unclear ideologies" that's because there isn't any. The main thing that brings incels together is the fact that they're involuntarily celibate (aka virgins). It's not like there's a goal or somethn like that. You have incels who are right wing, incels who are left wing and incels who are communists. You have incels who think that Jews control the world and incels who don't. Literally the only thing that incels have in common is that they're virgins who are aware of the importance of looks. Every "incel attack" done by an incel is for their own personal reasons. You can't even call it an incel attack when the majority of incels don't even approve of supposed incels committing terrorism anyway.

What does this mean? 😳 @GripMaxxing can you ask PPEcel what this means? I think by "referrals to the counter-terrorism Prevent programme" they mean watchlist mayb? I dunno jfl.

View attachment 1272774

The guys motive was completely personal and he was clearly mentally ill so he would've ended up doing something retarded like this anyway, whether he joined an incel community or not is irrelevant. I'm pretty sure he was abused as a kid or somethn and that's why he killed his mom in the first place. So no it probably won't be judged by history as an oversight jfl.
Holy shit i hope im not a terrorist because i said nigger and faggot:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and mulattomaxxer
Guys i was not racist before joining this site im a good guy feds pls im not a terrorist

• Hmm...

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎​

It’s just like how only 1 Hapa went ER but now all hapas are considered mentally ill psychos even tho our rate of violence is way below blacks, latinos, whites

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
sigma grindset rule #34
kill as many people as possible

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5189
referrals to the counter-terrorism Prevent programme" they mean watchlist mayb? I dunno jfl.
They try to prevent terrorism by with education, job training and therapy.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Good thing this is a forum of shitposting, autistic chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
Luckily I’m not an incel

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Be_ConfidentBro, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and gamma

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Actually over, do you think we can use this as a thugmaxx halo? I will start showing women my looksmax account, then I will ascend JFL.

Is there any figures for the amount of "incels" that go ER? I swear to god 99% of incels that are high inhib abused dogs, most aren't going to commit domestic terrorism.

• +1
20$ that ritalincel is on the watch list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 4106, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
why didn't u tag me

bitch

this is what incels wish would happen

in reality no one cares about them, nothing will happen....

• +1

View attachment 1272774

Crazy that they tryna call it a terror attack when all the victims were known to him, no statement needed to be made. Very clear he didn’t even have a motive, prolly panic shot his mum

• +1
Is there any figures for the amount of "incels" that go ER? I swear to god 99% of incels that are high inhib abused dogs, most aren't going to commit domestic terrorism.
There's literally only 2 people who were part of an incel forum that went er. But the actual reason they did it was personal. There's ER and the Plymouth guy.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Crazy that they tryna call it a terror attack when all the victims were known to him, no statement needed to be made. Very clear he didn’t even have a motive, prolly panic shot his mum
Also articles are just calling every male terror attacker an incel these days. And people are falling for it. Stuff like that should literally be illegal. Tons of people fall for it too. There's literally only ever been 2 people who have been part of an incel forum that have done anything, yet there's like 30 articles on different supposed incel attacks.

One of these journalists could literally say that incels were responsible for the 2008 economy crash and 9/11 and the public would believe them. Incels are the new Jews.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser, DharkDC and 1 other person