Artificial Intelligence should frighten the fuck out of you. (A Big Warning)

Yeah it crossed their minds and instead of really cracking at the issue they said 'meh, someone else will figure that out before it happens'

It now takes me 2 months to get a doctors appointment. Before it took me 2 days. Our health system is collapsing.

If anything technology is regressing. In the 90s almost all high technology was manufactured in Japan who made things to last for a long time. Now that its made in china everything is wasteful and has a short lifespan. Explain how that is progress?
You're right. our entire medical system is now trash because it takes a bit for you to get an appointment. this had to be one of the dumbest things i've ever read. you are literally a mouth breathing retard. i am almost excited to see what will be your next brain dead take.
that's a good one

:lul:
well yeah you're incel so you wouldn't understand.

You're right. our entire medical system is now trash because it takes a bit for you to get an appointment. this had to be one of the dumbest things i've ever read. you are literally a mouth breathing retard. i am almost excited to see what will be your next brain dead take.

well yeah you're incel so you wouldn't understand.
Just me? It takes just me months to get an appointment? Only me?

Want to start taking that cock out your mouth before commenting?

ai fails because it is just a glorified data fetch algorithm. it will never attain even a fraction of the sentience of the lowest sentience nigger on earth

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS