Arvid is a legitimate 7 PSL

looks like shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Same angle moron, LMAOOOOOO. I have better Jaw,lips,chin,Nose,eyes,eyebridge,zygos,eyebrows,frame,body proportions, I'm taller. LMAOOO MOGGED
Keep barking you bald chihuahua
Luciangq you aren't white might as well kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Meh. Just because he doesnt have any big visible flaws, he doesnt really have anything that makes him very attractive either. Definetly not a face you remember. Not unique at all. Idk what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
Meh. Just because he doesnt have any big visible flaws, he doesnt really have anything that makes him very attractive either. Definetly not a face you remember. Not unique at all. Idk what it is
It is like Brad's Brad's face is generic Chad but bc of his blue eyes wide masseters good hairline lips and coloring he looks slightly unique he is a generic Chad upgraded to max

• +1
It is like Brad's Brad's face is generic Chad but bc of his blue eyes wide masseters good hairline lips and coloring he looks slightly unique he is a generic Chad upgraded to max
Yeah, but all those things plus more (his nose for example) makes Brad Pitt cute. Also Brads haircolor is much better IMO. Brad Pitt has a superior smile also. And how his eyes look good no matter what expression he has.
Arild doesnt have neither black or blonde hair, but a more generic and "boring" color. All in all the differences might seem small, but the result of them are huge imo. not even comparable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Swolepenisman
Yeah, but all those things plus more (his nose for example) makes Brad Pitt cute. Also Brads haircolor is much better IMO. Brad Pitt has a superior smile also. And how his eyes look good no matter what expression he has.
Arild doesnt have neither black or blonde hair, but a more generic and "boring" color. All in all the differences might seem small, but the result of them are huge imo. not even comparable
All will be solved via pittmaxxing

• +1
We have same midface ratios and i think my fwhr is higher than his on 2m away pic

• +1
We have same midface ratios and i think my fwhr is higher than his on 2m away pic
ok, but can you show me a pic of what u look like while smiling, sideprofile

• +1
hes a 6

also

788754b0f14d595139134d9db0018083.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
Arvid is normie with good profile, case closed. Looks so plain and forgettable and eastern European.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Titbot
I do admit my smile isn't god tier like his but my side profile is better. He is way more attractive what is ur point?

Atleast 6.5psl
My point is that even if there isn't any big differences between u and pitt because you dont have any big flaws, it is a big difference between going from that stage into "attractive". to become attractive from how I've atleast understood this shit, u should have some features that are on the rarer side, that being a cute nose, extremely good eyes, haircolor, and u seem to have none of them.

but u are by no means ugly, and u know that, but i dont find u very attractive either. above average yes, but if i went by you on the street i wouldnt think anything special. but idk what it is. maybe growing out ur hair will change it

• +1
Above average eye color View attachment 327063 and very few things are below average but most are above.
Not ideal though
yea i guess, but u could easily fraud a lighter color with lenses. also u can do a instant looksmax right now, darken ur brows and lashes to black. thank me later, costs $15

• +1
yea i guess, but u could easily fraud a lighter color with lenses. also u can do a instant looksmax right now, darken ur brows and lashes to black. thank me later, costs $15
Pitt has similar eyebrow color as me where its not black not blonde but on the darker side. Pitt is ideal and therefor whatever Pitt have i want to have

• +1

I'm sorry, but it's not even comparable IMO. I see what you mean from some angles, but all in all...... just no

Amazing commercial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and homesick
can u guys stop shitposting i take this site serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
My dad has a better hairline

• +1
Sure, you know i side/body mog you tho. Problem with moggingbattles on this site is the odds are against me even if i mog HARD i will never get over 70% even if against a pure subhuman cause envy
true. i do think youre pretty anooying tbh but mog battles should be fair

• +1
true. i do think youre pretty anooying tbh but mog battles should be fair
It's not always that they want my opponent to win as much as they want me to loose even if i mog hard. The lucianga thread for example i won by like 5% even thoguh obvious mog. Some people like vidyacoper would vote for a 1psl over me in a battle making moggingbattles on this site useless

• +1
That was me showing how most people pose when asking for ratings
”Not squinting”
At least you look good squinting , for some of us we can't even fraud our way to good looks

• +1
admittedly bullshit comparison but this actually happened

• +1
The next Alarico? Only ogs will remember