Arvid is most retarded user

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Every time I see @ArvidGustavsson post it’s some retarded ass shit, him asking for a rating, or him trying to advertise his shit threads JFL bro you’re actually autistic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, Limbo, Deleted member 5180 and 33 others
I agree but I feel like you're being a bit too harsh on him. He's balding already at such a young age... Poor guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, adrianolm, RichardSpencel and 14 others
I agree but I feel like you're being a bit too harsh on him. He's balding already at such a young age... Poor guy.
Atleast he’s not a curry like you

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 4645, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Yes hes very annoying

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
he should be slaying with his face and body at his age, not rotting here with trucels like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Ritalincell and 25thpercentile human
I like good looking users like @Amnesia who provide useful information instead of just spamming their face for validation like this retard and belnar who contribute nothing jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I like good looking users like @Amnesia who provide useful information instead of just spamming their face for validation like this retard and belnar who contribute nothing jfl
Amnesia's posts have blackpilled me more than anything i've ever seen since he has first hand experience

• +1
Reactions: retard

• +1
Reactions: Elias, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5204
wouldn't name my dog Arvid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4563, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Arvid is bae

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
One of the best thread that I've ever seen, we need to roast him more

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Arvid is best looking user and god all hail Arvid
Look at ur post to rep ratio. I give you 90% of your reacts
Cope
he should be slaying with his face and body at his age, not rotting here with trucels like me
Winter time = big no no, I will be gone when i can drive again

• +1
This or death I'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted
I blocked him

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, .👽., RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I though the best way to find failos was to find the angriest incel (That’s you) since that person would have given up and not have any compassion and therefor rate me with 100% if not underate
Being brutally honest doesn’t make me angry, and I can tell you were just an annoying narcy who already pmed 100 people’s, as you already spammed my shitty abandoned forum with your pictures, aswell as other modeling subreddits, why would I waste my time with scum.

Youre insanely narcy and not even 5% as good looking as you think you are THATS why you suck Brad Pitts cock so hard wishing you were him.

• +1
XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Legit just exasperates how much he mogs you and your flaws, nose, retarded eyes, no uppper lip, needing chin, at least you grew your Norwooding hair out a bit

bumps you up too generic 6.5.
7.9psl atleast. My eyes are not retarded, My nose is a failo indeed and i will get a liplift. Other than that i’m Jesus christ
E156EEF5 0F43 4A21 A7BB 8B151F9EEEB6

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@ArvidGustavsson IS THE NEXT BRAD PITT YOU FUCKERS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HIS MAJEASTIC FACE NOW GO SWALLOW THE ARVID PILL OR DIE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted
7.9psl atleast. My eyes are not retarded, My nose is a failo indeed and i will get a liplift. Other than that i’m Jesus christ View attachment 315803
Then your frontal failos you, you aren’t an 8, you are 6.5, 7 at very best if generic JB is ideal.

you would need to be much more masc and less pale and generic

just shut the fuck up already narcy no one cares, you’re a useless waste of space here, no fucking value.

Then your frontal failos you, you aren’t an 8, you are 6.5, 7 at very best if generic JB is ideal.

you would need to be much more masc and less pale and generic

just shut the fuck up already narcy no one cares, you’re a useless waste of space here, no fucking value.
>masc
>16
Pick one