Arvid has better averageness

Arvids objectively better looking
this isnt even close

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Artemis, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Super gl still. Arvid do not mog vinie if u think that u cant rate
Did i say that?

Fame isnt the best argument for looks but vinnie mogs arvid even psl wise

even harder SMV wise if you consider better hair, tattoos, body, accessories etc

Arvid could also grow a decently large following off of looks
Also no youre wrong

Took time for him to blow up and he blew up in june of 2021

I’ve never heard of either of you. Gtfo of my forum you zoomer retards
Making yourself a name on this forum isn't something to be proud of. So thanks.
You on the other hand seem to have integrated yourself fairly well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Lmao yea it took time but he was talked about like a god here in 2020 on looksmax 💀💀 make it mane sense
you just said it took 2 months
Also he got more subs in june 2021 bcus he fough deji and girls foind him jot
Proving that exposure and luck is extremely important for blowing up Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Not at all. I do not favour any chads here: i think most of them are larping and retarded.

Also nothing to do with "nerdic" because i think imo white hair is the worst coloring possible.

Just Arvid as a whole GigaChad. IMHO.

Arvid also beats conveniently all chads of this forum anyways. :feelsokman:
@Lagrange alt?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
you just said it took 2 months

Proving that exposure and luck is extremely important for blowing up Lol.
It was a joke JFL i was makin fun of u. U dont know shit ab tiktok stfu

Why are you ugh reacting @krisal

tehyre clearly not close in fame which is what i said

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Making yourself a name on this forum isn't something to be proud of. So thanks.
You on the other hand seem to have integrated yourself fairly well.
I’ve been here for a long time even before my join date, I have more experience than you, I used to be like you and you’ll only understand my view point with experience.

It was a joke JFL i was makin fun of u. U dont know shit ab tiktok stfu
thats all u can say?

ive made more money than ull ever make off of content creation but sure i dont know what im talking about

Normal Nordic VS Juvederm container

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23848
I’ve been here for a long time even before my join date, I have more experience than you, I used to be like you and you’ll only understand my view point with experience.
I simply don't care, you seem to have misunderstood my statement. Nothing of what you've said relates to the post you've quoted now. There wasn't a debate so it makes no sense that you bring up your "experience".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I simply don't care, you seem to have misunderstood my statement. Nothing of what you've said relates to the post you've quoted now. There wasn't a debate so it makes no sense that you bring up your "experience".
Mf you don’t know shit. You’ve joined in November 2022

• +1
  • +1
Yes it is.
Only if you have a name due to helpful Looksmaxing / BOTB posts, the other entertainment going on on this site is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Only if you have a name due to helpful Looksmaxing / BOTB posts, the other entertainment going on on this site is irrelevant.
It’s not entertainment you can learn a lot from unique thoughts people have here. You joined in November 2022 so you are not a part of the original community that came up with very high iq thoughts and theories, so….. you can fuck off with your shitskinnie hacker is attractive thinking

It’s not entertainment you can learn a lot from unique thoughts people have here. You joined in November 2022 so you are not a part of the original community that came up with very high iq thoughts and theories, so….. you can fuck off with your shitskinnie hacker is attractive thinking
Stop raging at the wall like I just ripped off your lunch money, you fall back to your join date because it's the only achievement in your life you overcompensating pseudointellectual

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 16371
Stop raging at the wall like I just ripped off your lunch money, you fall back to your join date because it's the only achievement in your life you overcompensating pseudointellectual
This place has had the most highest iq retards to come through. Where else would people expose that looks is the only thing girls care about in dating? That in itself is higher iq than every curry Indian that has ever gone to university…. And who made this theory? Thasssss right… incels

This place has had the most highest iq retards to come through. Where else would people expose that looks is the only thing girls care about in dating? That in itself is higher iq than every curry Indian that has ever gone to university…. And who made this theory? Thasssss right… incels
I don't dispute that. What you use as "high iq" threads is what I mean with looksmaxing threads. I've just said myself that these are of value. But the other things people often times post in offtopic or random rates of users are majorly useless.

ive made more money than ull ever make off of content creation but sure i dont know what im talking about
nvm algeria isnt even that poor

your argument is shit though

I don't dispute that. What you use as "high iq" threads is what I mean with looksmaxing threads. I've just said myself that these are of value. But the other things people often times post in offtopic or random rates of users are majorly useless.
That’s your opinion….. not mine

I mog Vinnie but I'm not sure I mog Arvid

But then I like blondes anyway

Y’all are coping hard thinking Arvid is better looking than vinnie. There’s a reason why one of them has millions of jb followers on TikTok and the other has body dysmorphia and posts on a website with a bunch of incels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
19 year old chicks will find Vinnie more appealing due to his hair and accessories.

Cope and seethe, Arvid Mogs

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane and Deleted member 23695
Vinnie has such a strong mid and lower third but his less than favourable UEE and droopy eyes makes me choose Arvid over him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Jfl at anyone rating Vinnie over Arvid.

This guy is a master frauder lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Arvid looks better to me but I feel like Vinnie appeals to girls more

6'2 vs 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920