@Arvidgustavsson (that guy that only talks about looking like brad pitt) unfrauded side profile leaked

Over for people who actually think that the morph is real jfl
I knew this kid was just a clown 🤡, JFL.

I noticed one thing in his posts, he all the times only put like 2-3 pictures with him because he only have 2-3 pictures morphed with him.

Damn, you life must be so patethic.
what a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and stuckneworleans
Wtf @ArvidGustavsson bro.

I thought you are real :feelscry:
They really opened your ass, WIDE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Golang and goat2x
En gubbe ladd skall icke kosta mer än 800kr !!!

Kom en liten jävel med två gubbar i en påse hem till mig igår,
Stick ner nyckeln sa han och helvete tror aldrig jag dragit en sån stor lina i mitt liv.
Hela halsen blev svullen och min käft smakade ladd i en timme.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Kom en liten jävel med två gubbar i en påse hem till mig igår,
Stick ner nyckeln sa han och helvete tror aldrig jag dragit en sån stor lina i mitt liv.
Hela halsen blev svullen och min käft smakade ladd i en timme.
SÄPO och FBI kommer att turas om att rövknulla dig tills du blöder i anuset när de ser denna kommentaren

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
SÄPO och FBI kommer att turas om att rövknulla dig tills du blöder i anuset när de ser denna kommentaren

Haha fyfan vad roligt om SÄPO sitter och har span här.
Häftigt att ha en liten fil om sig själv på deras kontor.
Vi bor hyresfritt i deras huvud.

• +1
Haha fyfan vad roligt om SÄPO sitter och har span här.
Häftigt att ha en liten fil om sig själv på deras kontor.
Vi bor hyresfritt i deras huvud.
SÄPO har ju uttalat sig om incels, sjukt att de sitter på sina kontor och hetsrunkar till såna här forum och tror att vi är några hiskeliga våldtäktsmän medan Ahmed och Abdullah kan gå ut och våldta på riktigt utan något straff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
SÄPO har ju uttalat sig om incels, sjukt att de sitter på sina kontor och hetsrunkar till såna här forum och tror att vi är några hiskeliga våldtäktsmän medan Ahmed och Abdullah kan gå ut och våldta på riktigt utan något straff.

Helt rätt,
80% av alla posts är ju satir eller shitposting ändå.

• +1
stop speaking spanish speak american pls

giphy.gif
VS
giphy.gif

• +1
I knew this kid was just a clown 🤡, JFL.

I noticed one thing in his posts, he all the times only put like 2-3 pictures with him because he only have 2-3 pictures morphed with him.

Damn, you life must be so patethic.
This is basically you saying my side profile is so good it can’t be real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Swolepenisman
noses me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
@Aesthetic why did you exposé that i’m not this absolute gigachad, whyyyy!

dTcAHZc.jpg
Arvid.png
dTcAHZc.jpg
Arvid.png
dTcAHZc.jpg
Arvid.png
dTcAHZc.jpg
Arvid.png
dTcAHZc.jpg
Arvid.png

He is stupid, low iq, narcy, and FUCKING TRUCEL :D:D:D:D:D

i’m too gl to make fun of so you have to create an incel morph of me and make fun of that
Please keep bumping your expose thread, be my reaction farmer

This is basically you saying my side profile is so good it can’t be real
What you are talking about?

Yes, in the morph picture you look good because of the morph. Almost anyone can look good in pictures after morphing. But how you look irl, not gonna lie, you look like a monkey. Now I understand why you kept saying 'monkeymaxx'.

Btw, in my post before, you completely misunderstood what I tried to say.

Get a life my dude, you just seek attention here on this forum because irl you are ignored and have no friends. I actually feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
  • JFL

Yes, in the morph picture you look good because of the morph. Almost anyone can look good in pictures after morph. But how you look irl, not gonna lie, you look like a monkey.

You completely misunderstood me.

Get a life my dude, you need it.
Over for gaslightingcels

Kys if you don't get this is a joke thread that is not him he is slayer Chad

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted

Yes, in the morph picture you look good because of the morph. Almost anyone can look good in pictures after morphing. But how you look irl, not gonna lie, you look like a monkey. Now I understand why you kept saying 'monkeymaxx'.

Btw, in my post before, you completely misunderstood what I tried to say.

Get a life my dude, you just seek attention here on this forum because irl you are ignored and have no friends. I actually feel sorry for you.
The monkey side profile is the morph you absolute incel single digit iq. This thread is a funny joke you imbecile
Your incel brain tryna bring me down but ur hating on a morph that tries to make me look incel

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
No, the morph side it's actually you. Stop lying. You never posted in motion video or other pictures with you, other than the morphs.

Post right now a picture with your profile and the today's date. I'm pretty sure you will say no because you are that monkey from the picture.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
No, the morph side it's actually you. Stop lying. You never posted in motion video or other pictures with you, other than the morphs.

Post right now a picture with your profile and the today's date. I'm pretty sure you will say no because you are that monkey from the picture.

It is what it is.
Your basically just saying i’m to good looking to be real and that i morphed my side profile to look better when in reality the above pic is the morphed one you fucking imbecile

• +1
See? You keep avoiding, hahaha.

You don't come with new pictures which i asked. You don't come with motion videos. Why you don't make a picture RIGHT NOW with the today's date? It's because you are a larp.

It's over.

Shut up now! Thank you.

See? You keep avoiding, hahaha. You STUPID MONKEEEEEYYYYY.

You don't come with new pictures which i asked. You don't come with motion videos.

It's over.

Shut up now! Thank you.
Kill yourself he has pmed many sexy pics

• +1
See? You keep avoiding, hahaha. You STUPID MONKEEEEEYYYYY.

You don't come with new pictures which i asked. You don't come with motion videos.

It's over.

Shut up now! Thank you.
I can’t post pics en cause of the site you tard. Your just fueling my ego instead of doing to opposite. If the good side profile was morphed to browridge would be bigger and i wouldn’t have a deepbite. You can see artifacts on the incel pic suggesting it’s morphed

Ok, you are just coping. This conversation it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almu and Deleted
A pathetic LARPer making a thread about another LARPer. Truly the peak of mental illness.

@ArvidGustavsson

Which pic is real? Be honest.

Why is this thread still alive jfl

• +1
Why is this thread still alive jfl
People can’t understand how someone can look so similar to Pitt so they tell themself the incel version is real

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
No, he photoshopped it or something idk. I just played along untill i got bored
@Aesthetic

You pathetic buffoon JFL. You sad Muslim hoodrat. You're truly the most miserable user this forum has. From being a filthy liar and masquerading your lies with "It's just a prank bro" to going out of your way to humiliate other users. You are miserable. Kill yourself as soon as possible.

@Aesthetic
You had to go so out of your way so that people would forgive your moronic lies that your title is "King Of Larps." Now, and forever. You'll never be known as anything other than that, because you had to tryhard your way out of being hated by everyone. You're not a troll, you're just pretending to be one so that we don't see you as what you truly are: a miserable liar hanging onto his measly "reputation"

@Aesthetic
You had to go so out of your way so that people would forgive your moronic lies that your title is "King Of Larps." Now, and forever. You'll never be known as anything other than that, because you had to tryhard your way out of being hated by everyone. You're not a troll, you're just pretending to be one so that we don't see you as what you truly are: a miserable liar hanging onto his measly "reputation"
I never went out of my way for anything, only a handful of people disliked me around that period and after talking with me about other stuff they didn't care. Wtf are you even talking about, why would i care about being called anything then the ¨King Of Larps¨? You are seeing shit that isnt there, shizoidcel. I didn't care about my forum ¨reputation¨ or even bothered ¨repairing¨ it. If anything i have always been the same through the entirety of my posts.

Oh no someone lied on the internet. Imagine getting mad because of some pixels on a screenie. Just close your pc if it bothers you this much lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman