Aryan women are seen as the pinnacle of female fitness yet Aryan men are almost non existent at top level physical sports

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
By Aryan women I mean blonde haired blue eyed women whether they be slavic, nordic or germanic
German/Dutch/Scandi girls often have big frames, which leads to more of those women at top level sports/athletics
Think of all the big framed men there should be in these countries dominating at sport yet no Dutch or Germans play Rugby, they stick to soccer which is catered to 130lb ethnics.
You also see barely any Dutch/German men in combat sports
The best Dutch fighter ever was black

Now compare it to the women where Light Looks are overrepresented in their sports

The biggest Aryan Sports mogger ever was a fucking fictional character who would rather be worshipped for his looks than compete JFL

The modern Aryan poster boy plays a soft sport

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, ItsOver.com, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 10 others
Blacks of both genders dominate most sports

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, closedplatecel, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
The funniest thing is that Germanics are literally not aryan in the slightest :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and slavs have more genetic similarity than them :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Aryan women, and black, are more testeronic than others, the difference doesn't exist in men, white guys are much less testeronic than black or ethnic.

If u look at weight classes, and stuff like bodybuilding, figure athletes, even combat sports, then noodlewhores in particular do well, but obviously once u get above the 50kg limit, they don't have much chance.

Also white women have the most advantageous frames for these things (except weightlifting, which favors noodles and Stan's foids).

Dafne shippers has great genes, how many noodles u think are there that are even over 170cm???

White guys generally don’t take sports seriously, after highschool they focus on a profession that they can actually get into with certainty

Women on the other hand don’t always feel the same need to be financially successful so they can just focus on whatever they’re interested in

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and ALP
Blacks of both genders dominate most sports
No they don't :lul:

Soccer, baseball, hockey, boxing, MMA, tennis, golf, cricket, swimming, all winter sports, etc.
Vs
Basketball and American football

The funniest thing is that Germanics are literally not aryan in the slightest :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and slavs have more genetic similarity than them :lul::lul::lul:
@StrangerDanger (y)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Aryan women, and black, are more testeronic than others, the difference doesn't exist in men, white guys are much less testeronic than black or ethnic.

If u look at weight classes, and stuff like bodybuilding, figure athletes, even combat sports, then noodlewhores in particular do well, but obviously once u get above the 50kg limit, they don't have much chance.

Also white women have the most advantageous frames for these things (except weightlifting, which favors noodles and Stan's foids).

Dafne shippers has great genes, how many noodles u think are there that are even over 170cm???

Ethnic boi cope.

Northern European men are the strongest in the world.

in some "brown" populations, the men are weaker than Scsndinavian women:

Df07lADXkAA-1OJ.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 19615 and n0rthface
OP I know you're butthurt about the sterotypical athletic man being blond and blue eyed: :chad:

But I can't let you spit lies on this forum. You don't have a single piece of statistical evidence to back up your claims, so I'm going to start dropping facts on this thread.

No, Aryan women are not seen as the pinnacle of female fitness, and are in fact greatly under-represented among female athletes. It's AEYAN MEN who are over-represented in athletics (Aryan men being the superior gender within the Aryan race, and all).

Let's start with American football:

NFL quarterbacks are almost all blue eyed:

"As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes." Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

"Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
By Aryan women I mean blonde haired blue eyed women whether they be slavic, nordic or germanic
German/Dutch/Scandi girls often have big frames, which leads to more of those women at top level sports/athletics
Think of all the big framed men there should be in these countries dominating at sport yet no Dutch or Germans play Rugby, they stick to soccer which is catered to 130lb ethnics.

View attachment 1671069

Now compare it to the women where Light Looks are overrepresented in their sports

The biggest Aryan Sports mogger ever was a fucking fictional character who would rather be worshipped for his looks than compete JFL

View attachment 1671081

View attachment 1671083

Well the answer for this is obvious and if you don't know you are low IQ.

No one watches female sports for performance. Look at the title of the video you embedded.

Balkan ogres mogg you all

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

View attachment 1671069

View attachment 1671081

View attachment 1671083

>aryan
>shows inbred slavic snownigger gooks

Attachments

• picard.jpg
    picard.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
delusions created by jew media. most real athletics are still dominated by white men. blacks do well in team sports like they do well picking the pockets of unconscious victims. blacks=meek cravenly strength in numbers mentality. whites=making the impossible possible alone.

First of all: Female athletics are completely irrelevant. They are a joke. Pinnacle of female fitness lol, what the fuck are you even talking about.

There's 0 competition in female sports. If you are a somewhat serious female athlete, you could probably compete in nationals simply due to the fact barely any other women care to train 5 times/week with some form of training schedule for some specific goal. Women don't care about competing in athletics.

That whore 'Yuliya' in your post. The only reason she is 'relevant' is because she looks very fuckable. Men want to fuck her, so men give her value. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
NFL quarterbacks are almost all blue eyed:
so are all the white males on BBC-Cuckolding.com. What's your point fag?

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18522
Soon cis gender
Women sports willl become irrelevant
Because soon all female sports will be dominated by tranny faggots

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin

View attachment 1671069

View attachment 1671081

View attachment 1671083

What???

Wrestling, MMA, Powerlifting, Strongman etc etc.

That being said poor people gravitate towards combat sports. People from rich countries have many more attractive options than a sports career.

Ethnic boi cope.

Northern European men are the strongest in the world.

in some "brown" populations, the men are weaker than Scsndinavian women:

Df07lADXkAA-1OJ.jpg
LMAO ethnics be like "much testosterone" when they are weaker than our Swedish women. JFL. I would crush those frail ethnics with my superior natural strength.

• +1
Reactions: Detona
LMAO ethnics be like "much testosterone" when they are weaker than our Swedish women. JFL. I would crush those frail ethnics with my superior natural strength.
Cringe

Ethnic coper
Ure old n incel. And never fought in ur life. I fought hordes of gangs with bare hands and won alone while you cope with some imaginary natural strenght

• Hmm...
best american football player right now is a whiteboi

Ure old n incel. And never fought in ur life. I fought hordes of gangs with bare hands and won alone while you cope with some imaginary natural strenght
GIGA cringe!

I would shit all over you guaranteed. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about you little ethnic fucking loud mouth fake ass baby gangster.

• +1
GIGA cringe!

I would shit all over you guaranteed. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about you little ethnic fucking loud mouth fake ass baby gangster.
Ok 👌

View attachment 1671069

View attachment 1671081

View attachment 1671083

Even I don't like black women, they are the Best at sports, look at 100 meters sprint, when it conmes to speed, black women are the Best

Overrepresentation of certain groups in sports has nothing to do with your weird incel eugenics theories, it’s about options and priorities.

In black culture there’s really only two ways to get rich: music or sports.
In white culture there’s fucking millions of options

The simple fact is that certain groups prioritize sports more than others and that’s why there’s more or less numbers rather than it actually being ability related. Proof is in the fact that white women (a group that will always be fine regardless because she can just marry rich, and a group that notoriously doesn’t prioritize the same careers that white men do) have a lot of representation at the top levels, thus not ability related.

The absolute vast majority of people of ANY race can NEVER get to that level in sports, that makes applying it to race pretty asinine, the distribution of capable people is in all likelihood roughly similar (and TINY) between groups, you’ll just never see the other ones cause they’re lawyers and scientists and businessmen now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Even I don't like black women, they are the Best at sports, look at 100 meters sprint, when it conmes to speed, black women are the Best
Why aren't they dominating decathlon or swimming for example?

Black men dominate sprinting and endurance running, but when is variation, whites are better, in women is probably the same.

swimming, because of high bone density and shorter torsos

Decathlon isn't that popular it's pretty niche

swimming, because of high bone density and shorter torsos

Decathlon isn't that popular it's pretty niche
Dumb post. People practice sports that are popular in their country/culture and become good at it.

Why aren't there any black hockey players? JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Dumb post. People practice sports that are popular in their country/culture and become good at it.

Why aren't there any black hockey players? JFL.
Don't get so triggered lol I just answered the question. Of course there's a cultural element to many sports but for some sports there's a huge genetic component. For example something like sprinting

Eskimo men dominate salmon fishing.

Lol at the whiteboi cope ITT :ROFLMAO:

If so then how do ethnis keep raping and killing European women

German/Dutch/Scandi
So by your logic im aryan just cuz blond hair and blue eyes even tho im slavic to the bone :owo: