As a 5 year sub of Kai cenat, if he really is a pedophile I’m going to be lost as a person

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,573
Reputation
32,181
I don’t know I will f*cking do.

Reggie better just be going through a mental breakdown.

God this is too much
IMG 9318
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: Junbae, lovend, shedontluv-U and 1 other person
Fake ass fan then🤣🖕🖕🖕, we RIDE and DIE for kai, EVEN if he is a pedophile 🖕🖕
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, vux, DysgenicArtery and 1 other person
Fake ass fan then🤣🖕🖕🖕, we RIDE and DIE for kai, EVEN if he is a pedophile 🖕🖕
I mean if he keeps streaming with rakai I guess I can let it slide
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and Hess
I mean if he keeps streaming with rakai I guess I can let it slide
Hes going through a tough time he needs us there subbing daily to keep the thoughts at bay
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
hi
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, shedontluv-U and Junbae

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
35
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
SpanishManlett
Replies
20
Views
84
SpanishManlett
SpanishManlett
RichmondBread
Replies
10
Views
119
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
ToroLa7ino
Replies
6
Views
80
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
killuacel
Replies
14
Views
57
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top