as a 6 foot /3 blackcel is all it takes to ascend a haircut and dripmax?i already have the frame physique so thats taken care of

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
title

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and rdqs
If you're a 6'3 BBc on this site something went wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, Deleted member 27987, gribsufer1 and 5 others
%100 it’s wraps after that

damn you must be one ugly ass negroe to find this website at 6'3

nothing went wrong i came here thinking it was a legit lookmaxx site and it was but now its obv just troll posts i and i was already familiar with the blackpill and incels guys and girls already think i look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 29581, cancercell and 1 other person
damn you must be one ugly ass negroe to find this website at 6'3
thats only when i bulk and get really big(rn) but i still get positive feedback from guys and girls

how i’m aiming the gun at Op
Hand Up GIF by VVS FILMS

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
But yeah mostly dripmaxxing and getting good hair (read: dreads). Your height and frame halo you extra hard because your a nigga.

How did you find this site though, if guys and girls both find you attractive? Having positive reinforcement like that tends to make people oblivious to Blackpill stuff.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and cancercell
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
But yeah mostly dripmaxxing and getting good hair (read: dreads). Your height and frame halo you extra hard because your a nigga.

How did you find this site though, if guys and girls both find you attractive? Having positive reinforcement like that tends to make people oblivious to Blackpill stuff.
i used to be blackpilled before gymmmax i was a black darkskin lanklet=your fucked

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and bishōnenmaxxer
i came here thinking it was a legit lookmaxx site and it was but now its obv just troll posts
That's funny. Always nice to see a greycel dunking on us rotters.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

He may lack in face or he has autism and can't interpret social situations ppl here underestimate face and autism you need to be a Chad facially to compensate for autism

You gotta roidmax nigga ...

AE1EA992 E488 4955 9B7B 6D0FFC67AD49

This is op btw