as a blonde white male. i am developing a serious inferiority complex about kpopmaxxers. how to looksmax to look like kpop nig

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
as a blonde white male. i am developing a serious inferiority complex about kpopmaxxers

to me they LOOK SO GOOD

any girl i try speak to they say theyre watching kdramas. and when is start dissing how they look like girls get surgery and wear makeup and have 3 inch dicks(less than half of mine) THEY START DEFENDING THEM

what the fuck can i even do

why do they like these 3 inch dick feminine twinks?

should i try looksmax to look like a korean guy with bowl cut or what?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Looks234, Zeruel and 14 others
Dude im a fucking disgusting dark haired mutt freak. I envy blonde people and their ability to have children that dont look like disgusting mutt orc creatures. At least you are human. Imagine feeling inferior to bug people.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
just oli london maxx

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Dude im a fucking disgusting dark haired mutt freak. I envy blonde people and their ability to have children that dont look like disgusting mutt orc creatures. At least you are human. Imagine feeling inferior to bug people.
id rather have tanned skin and black hair

blonde and pale looks subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Agendum and Deleted member 17997
id rather have tanned skin and black hair

blonde and pale looks subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
White girl - Asian guy has to be the least common interracial relationship I know of. I’m not sure I can recall a singular instance I have come across one.
With that said though, the only people that should consider KPOP maxing should be East-Asians that are already halfway there.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, alriodai and 2 others
Just tan (go easy, no wrinkles) and dye your hair brown

Wide skull is nice no lie (when I was a kid I used to think it was subhuman JFL), girls get lip fillers so it may be possible, just be careful to avoid uncanny valley

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's fine bro, you are attracted to asian females and Kpop niggas look like females, so that's why you think they look attractive.

It's perfectly normal masculine instinct.

It's fine bro, you are attracted to asian females and Kpop niggas look like females, so that's why you think they look attractive.

It's perfectly normal masculine instinct.
but girls also think theyre attractive, not just me:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Bro where are these girls at:what:

Most girls don't give af about Kpop and Kdramas where I am.

i think in the east they go crazy along with a few teenage white girls.

as a blonde white male. i am developing a serious inferiority complex about kpopmaxxers

to me they LOOK SO GOOD

any girl i try speak to they say theyre watching kdramas. and when is start dissing how they look like girls get surgery and wear makeup and have 3 inch dicks(less than half of mine) THEY START DEFENDING THEM

what the fuck can i even do

why do they like these 3 inch dick feminine twinks?

should i try looksmax to look like a korean guy with bowl cut or what?
just take on a more feminine appearance. women are attracted to k-pop maxxers because they are non-threatening. usually k-pop loving women have low self worth.

• +1
chads have no eye color, no hair color, no skin color, no eyebrows color

chad = white, med., mexican, black, nordic,
non chad = chinese/japanese/indian

chad has no race and no skin color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 17829

ok thanks for this made me feel better

• Love it
Reactions: exeight
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829

Retard fagot alert

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Protip: Don't start some kind of racially abusive rant while talking to women. SMDH.

• JFL
Lets remind everyone this user is a blonde chadlite 🥱
rebecca asylum GIF

• WTF
kpopmaxxing only works for a small number of east asians tbh. most are too subhuman or dont have the base to achieve it.

• +1
I am the superior race

• Hmm...
Cos Asian women are hot and there’s not many of them in UK can’t get one.

And want body to body naked massage and to coom in them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and oldcelloser
Cos Asian women are hot and there’s not many of them in UK can’t get one.

And want body to body naked massage and to coom in them
What tier autism yo Got Nigga

• JFL
as long as you are blue eyes, obviously white, and tall, you can slay in East Asia. Tall is a big factor in South Korea though

the jews have their strange ways of influencing people...

• +1
as long as you are blue eyes, obviously white, and tall, you can slay in East Asia. Tall is a big factor in South Korea though
why do they care so much about being tall there if avg is only 5'9? they just extra picky there or something?

why do they care so much about being tall there if avg is only 5'9? they just extra picky there or something?
“Koreans’ fixation with height came under the spotlight in 2009, when a female university student commented on the program “Global Talk Show” that any man shorter than 180 centimeters was a “loser.” Her remarks were met with shocked protests from men, which later turned into self-deprecating jokes among those below the 180-centimeter mark.”

it’s a society that heavily relies on looks and frame, some people legit can’t get a job because of their looks. tbh if your white you should be fine but Korea is probably the hardest East Asian country to get by based off white halo alone

• +1
the kpop pill is brutal af

I used to be butthurt about girls being so into feminine looking guys, it was kind of a confirmation to me that men are mostly undesirable as a gender and beauty wasn't something common for males. It was admitting I was ugly and gross by default.

It can be very upsetting if you dwell too much on this shit.

Now I understand, most women are bisexual anyways and males are just ugly, which honestly is still something I disdain, but I'm somewhat numb now, it doesn't matter. Nothing I was made believe was real anyways.

That being said, there's no way to outperform an asian person at being asian. It's moronic. Just do your thing and you'll naturally screen out for girls who are into guys who look like you do, or in the very least don't really care as much about that.

It goes without saying, but most people in asia are not kpop-obsessed freaks, it's a niche. Many of those 'chicks into chinks' (ha) have issues anyways, many are looks obsessed (the equivalent of PSL retards here) or are scared of men. They're usually young too and have weird expectations, most (obviously) will never get close to any guy similar to those kpop stars and will grow out of it, probably LTRing some slob from their social circle, like most girls do. The ones who don't will get cats.

• +1