As a general rule, women do not approach men

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Your looks status is not marked by females approaching you, because they seldom do. It doesn't matter if you look like O'Pry. It is not a litmus test of how attractive you are. Women almost zero approach men with few exceptions.
These exceptions may include:

-OBV She's a sex worker
-Some drunken young whores at a club who have little self esteem or self worth and their judgement is thrown out the window
-Women who's job requires she approaches men (aka hooker, see above)
-They are a fan of a man who is a well known actor/musician (even then, it usually isn't common)

So never base your SMV on this because it's a lie. No women approach men, and if a woman approaches you, she probably has issues so run for the hills.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, gogger, SteveRogers and 14 others
true, you have to make the first move 99% of relationships are in which the guy shoot his shot

• +1
Reactions: Bonez and RichmondBread
Truth but she will 100% give you signs if she likes you, the ony women who approach are whores / sluts.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Boxingfan, SteveRogers and 7 others
Your looks status is not marked by females approaching you, because they seldom do. It doesn't matter if you look like O'Pry. It is not a litmus test of how attractive you are. Women almost zero approach men with few exceptions.

-OBV She's a sex worker
-Some drunken young whores at a club who have little self esteem or self worth and their judgement is thrown out the window
-They are a fan of a man who is a well known actor/musician (even then, it usually isn't common)

So never base your SMV on this because it's a lie. No women approach men, and if a woman approaches you, she probably has issues so run for the hills.

Females do from what I have seen and experienced as long as you include clear signals like touching your shoulder as they walk by and staring etc. and playing with their hair.

Many females are brutal to the 5/10 looks guy but do give clear signals to men that meet their looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
you're literally 40 years old

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gogger and RichmondBread
Let's make sure.

Your amount of unsolicited approaches per week in public? @Salludon @Amnesia @TopzCat1 @Xangsane @larsanova69 @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Xangsane
Let's make sure.

Your amount of unsolicited approaches per week in public? @Salludon @Amnesia @TopzCat1 @Xangsane @larsanova69 @ArvidGustavsson @averagejoe
Oh lord. I remember when my ex gf cold approached me in a coffee store. I dumped her because she was toxic and manipulative.

I don't get a lot of unsolicited approaches these days mostly because I wear glasses, have longish hair and always wear a mask, but in the workplace I'm treated really nicely by my female colleagues of all ages.

But I remember when I leanmaxxed a few years back, I got a few cold approaches by landwhale and nerdy ltbs quite often at uni.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Telemachus
Oh lord. I remember when my ex gf cold approached me in a coffee store. I dumped her because she was toxic and manipulative.

I don't get a lot of unsolicited approaches these days mostly because I wear glasses, have longish hair and always wear a mask, but in the workplace I'm treated really nicely by my female colleagues of all ages.

But I remember when I leanmaxxed a few years back, I got a few cold approaches by landwhale and nerdy ltbs quite often at uni.
It seems that mostly LQPs cold approach in public, but I want to make sure that's not cope.

HQNPs are higher inhib than the rest of women, and know that they can find other people in warmer environments (social circle or dating apps) where it's not necessary do go up to a stranger and potentially be quickly rejected.

In my view, your "real" rating is Tinder results (and conversion to actual hookups/dates).

Females do from what I have seen and experienced as long as you include clear signals like touching your shoulder as they walk by and staring etc. and playing with their hair.

Many females are brutal to the 5/10 looks guy but do give clear signals to men that meet their looks threshold.
I'm only 5/10 looks (maybe below) and females touch me all the time , even when it's not necessary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369 and Lawton88
I'm only 5/10 looks (maybe below) and females touch me all the time , even when it's not necessary.

It depends if you know them or not usually. Friend zoned guys get touched because females look at them like a female friend almost. Generally when a female gets touchy with a male stranger she is usually interested initially.

Let's make sure.

a girl just kissed me out of nowhere on a night out if you count that as approaching

• +1
Reactions: Telemachus
Any good looking guy knows this isn’t true jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: justalooksmaxer, p0lishsubhuman, JawMogger and 6 others
a girl just kissed me out of nowhere on a night out if you count that as approaching
Was this in a club?

I should modify my initial question to exclude parties/clubs/bars because it's kind of expected to be approached some of the time in those venues. Nice score, either way :).

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, GreenHat500 and Lars
Was this in a club?

I should modify my initial question to exclude parties/clubs/bars because it's kind of expected to be approached some of the time in those venues. Nice score, either way :).
irl not that much tbh because when i talk with a girl so smiling at her and showing my front they get more intrested in me alot of times

• +1
I've been approached multiple times before by attractive women and I'm not a Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and Looks234

Let's make sure.

At least one every day

• +1
they approach
and I think you know that, deep down
I think you're just shitposting to get some attention, which is kinda weird ngl

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 18244 and ConspiracyTheory
is this an approach? foids use the machine closest to yours in the gym when there are other empty ones all around?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

-OBV She's a sex worker

I got cold aproached
So did many guys I know
You’re coping bro
Inb4 you call me chad

For the 100th time, this site needs a cope react so badly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19036 and SLA
Let's make sure.

5-10 if I’m clubbing like 10-20

• +1
Uh they do approach, they put theirselves in a position to talk and flirt,they might not comeon strong but they will find a way to talk.

Women DO approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, chawaje and DwayneWhite55
I'm living proof this is a false belief. I'm guessing people develop this belief based off their own personal experience of them never being approached or never seeing it happen in person therefore it must never happen.

Quick Summary of times I was approached by a woman:

1.) Preschool: Girl grabbed my hand and said we're boyfriend and girlfriend. I never talked to her before she did this. This happened after getting off the bus. She was my first kiss and first boner. We sent letters for 11 years after I moved. She even found me on facebook 20 years later.

2.) Gradeschool: A sister of my friend who I never hung out with told me she liked me. I only seen her 3 times and never talked to her

2.) Middle school and highschool: I had at least 5 girls ask me out while on the damn bus. None of them were in any of my classes and I never talked to any of them. Two of them every morning would flirt with me and say how cute I was before getting on the bus in front of the other students.
Also, in high school I had girls just randomly sit on my lap. They were not my girlfriend and again I never really talked with them but they would sit in my lap and flirt with me. The craziest experience was going to the computer lab to print out documents for my athletic medicine presentation and these two seniors (I was a sophomore at the time) were gushing all over me. I was wearing my football jersey as well so maybe the status increased my appeal as well. They were saying all kinds of things and making sexual gestures with their touge and body. I was almost in shock because there were other students and teachers there. Then they literally started saying I can smell his testosterone and took big whifs in like they were smelling my scent. I told this to my sister and asked her if this is normal female response but she said they were most likely super whores and that they were.

Side note: I was on a bowling team and one day my friend took myself and this other girl from bowling home. She bowled as well and I had seen her many times but never talked to her. After my friend dropped me off, she got out of the car closed the door and said hey wait, I said what and she said I really like you...... WTF? I just turned my back and went inside. I already had 3 GF's at the time and had a hard time turning down girls so I would just ignore them which was actually probably even more cold blooded now that I think about it. She was 16 and I was 17 at the time.

3.) College: I cramed college into one year since I tested out of most courses and took the running start program. However, there was this one study abroad course where I went to Costa Rica. This one chick was very viluptuous with huge tits and ass, slim waist and face was at least a 7.5. Well just the third week in this study abroad coarse without even talking to her I was just resting on a hammock minding my business and she literally jumped her ass on top of me and put my hands over her huge breasts and started squeezing my rock hard cock. We didn't even talk and just started making out right there in the open until a little later but again, I wasn't even looking at her I was just minding my own business and never once talked to her.

It wasn't until after college that I learned game and started working on my social skills to land as many girls as possible. Before that I never once used game, magic, tricks, status, wealth, etc to get women, it was mostly just the facial aesthetics, and being white and sure above average height but no girl ever complimented my height or whiteness lol. It was always you're so hot, cute, sexy, attractive, etc..

4.) There are more after college cases but I have one from just a few weeks ago and this was when I was extremely ill and had lost 20 lbs, pasty white, felt terrible and wore gray sweat pants and shirts. I drove three hours into town to sell my truck as I had a date to sell it with someone but I decided to jump in a local dealership to see what they would offer before my meeting to sell my truck. Well as soon as I walked through the door this again viluptuous girl probably 22 years old walked over from her desk to great me. She then inspected my vehicle asked me a few questions then handed the keys to a person to drive test it. well she had me sit in the waiting area. I shit you not for thirty minutes she started flirting with me while sitting on the sofa next to me. I gave her no signs or signals that I was interested and I ddin't flirt with her before the waiting room. She gave me her number and personal email address and made it obvious she was single and desired me. I was shocked because I was a twig at this time, dressed like shit, felt like garbage and didn't look my best after suffering from multiple intestinal issues at the time. I'm getting close to 40 years of age and college girls are trying to pick me up while I'm wearing rags.

Gentlemen, I'm here to tell you women not only approach but they will be very aggressive the more atttractive you're to them. Also, if you're an 8 or above in the face to that woman, then you don't even have to meet her minimum height or frame standards. Style and clothes have little relevance. Lookmaxing, skinmaxxing and maintaining a youthfull appearance for as long as possible is the most important thing one can do for having women approach you. As stated in other threads I'm getting close to 40 years of age but due to my lifestyle choices I still look around 24 years old + or - a year which is essentially the prime years for a man in facial aesthetics.

I think this is very possible for many normies out there who just need 1-2 really good surgeries. I would say if you can go to South Korea, do it now. That's the capitol of surgery and I think this can boost a normie up to an 8 in the face. I still think one should optimize natural mean to boost their facial aesthetics as much as possible but if you have the time and money I would say go for it as surgery in South Korea is cheap and much more advanced than America.

• So Sad
Reactions: nobodyimportant
Notice how it’s never a chad saying women don’t approach :ROFLMAO:

-OBV She's a sex worker

stare at her, If she stares back and doesn't break she may like you. then ignore her, she'll start following you around.

I remember when my ex gf
So hold on. You can hold a job, get through uni, maintain a relationship and never went through any serious abuse and you think that you're aspie? No hate to you dude but jfl, even you must know you're stretching the truth a bit.