as a gymcel, your whole life is based on gymcelling?

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
hard diets, drugs, steroids sometimes. long exercise sessions everyday... is it even worth it?
having a nice body is cool and in some cases +0.5 point increase. but FACE is everything, and you could live better without hard gymcelling. i don't have the motivation to be a gymcel. i will keep going to the gym to social max, i don't care if i don't make gains

you're one of the worst, if not the wort poster from recent months

there's so many things wrong with this thread

based on your other posts im convinced you're just dumb as fuck, its actually over for you

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, FatJattMofo, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Whatever it takes to not be a framecel twink

based on your other posts im convinced you're just dumb as fuck, its actually over for you
i think op is actually retarded a bit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
this is blackpill not redpill faggot

im not ugly and high iq. keep coping gymcel
i havent seen your picture, but based on your post history i can without a doubt say you're dumb as fuck

i havent seen your picture, but based on your post history i can without a doubt say you're dumb as fuck
disagreeing with some fundamental psl beliefs doesn't make me dumb. I've been on these forums since 2015 at least. i post real life redpills

disagreeing with some fundamental psl beliefs doesn't make me dumb. I've been on these forums since 2015 at least. i post real life redpills
i dont care how long you've been on psl boards half of your post reek of actual low IQ

whats wrong with this thread? go ahead and explain. as a natty you need years of hard work to make significant improvements. you waste time that could otherwise be spent more productively. @cocainecowboy

there's a point of diminishing returns, but most are too low IQ to realize.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Redrighthand
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, BigBoy, Framletgod and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 3 others
a lion (ascended, self made semi-millionaire), doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep (coping currycel)
youre retarded as fuck but that makes me laugh everytime

if youre natty theres no point making gymcelling your life, for most thy just gymcel 2-3 times a week and eat a healthier than average diet with few protein shakes thrown in. hardly dedicating your life to it

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, GhastlyGhoul and Redrighthand
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Framletgod, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
I'm not a gymcel. I just go to the gym and eat well and it's good

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and GhastlyGhoul
whats wrong with this thread? go ahead and explain. as a natty you need years of hard work to make significant improvements. you waste time that could otherwise be spent more productively. @cocainecowboy
gymcelling works best for the average person, not the ugly, not the attractive, because the relative ROI of looksmax practices worth highest in the "average -> above average", because most people by definition are near the average range, so you want to rise above the average to mog the most amount of people possible in whatever feature your looking at. face, height, frame, body, money, status

getting a lean body with decent amount of muscle will make you more attractive no matter what compared to your old self. how much it increases varies person by person depending on face, frame, height, pheno and otherr things, but its one of the only working guaranteed looksmaxes at the end of the day. if your on this board as not truecel tier or comically short, and you arent gymcelling to some degree, you're just plain retarded

theres no hacks when it comes to looks, there is no huge ascensions apart from weight loss or roids. surgeries are false-promise more or less for most users. many live in a dream world where if they go 1 by 1 and get surgery for their bad feature suddenly everything is gonna turn out harmonious with eachother and make them good looking while in reality they're gonna look like micheal jackson

also the waste of youth thing. how is it waste going for 1-2hrs couple days a week? are you telling me that you spend every single of your hours productive that you otherwise wouldn't spend on improving your looks, health and mobility?

gymcelling is cope for ugly people. every looksmax is cope for truly ugly people, because no matter what they do they will never be attractive to prime women. but most here are not ugly, rather closer to the average and would benefit from natty gymcelling. yes it will take 2-3 years to look good, but what else you gonna do? fap to barrett videos and get fillers so you look better on your frauded selfies while IRL you still look like shit?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy and Framletgod
FtTW 6ft Nordic 13 inch dude goes to my gym with his thicc stacylite gf . Lol he incline benches like 95lb, but here I am single af with my 14 inch arm doing weighted chins ups

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
C0926AC9 1641 4DCB 8388 82E0EC145862

XD

@dotacel check this out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
idk but i feel like my body halos me a lot. whenever i showed my muscles (tank top or shirtless) i had decent girl reactions. if i only had a normal shirt or pullover not as much

That's gold coming from you nigger
yeah, didn't forget this forum is mostly occupied by bluepilled youngcels who have nothing to do but hit the gym. daily reminder that chad fucks his gf whenever he's lifting at the gym. this guy also believes in mewing jfl. he will have a hard time coping

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I

There’s something called beginniner gains you make 20 pounds of muscle in the first year and goes down to ten then 5 then barely anything.

Secondly it probably doesn’t make sense to you guys but the gym is fun and relaxing some people legitimately enjoy hard training and taking care of their health

lmao what?
being a gymcel = retard who is obsessed with lifting. gym is his life
Not everyone who goes to the gym is a gymcel. I go to have fun, burn fat etc. there are ping pong tables over there as well

gymcelling is good for making body.
but it doesn't do anything for person truely ugly like me.
surgery doesn't work for the people truely ugly like me.
there is one escape.

being a gymcel = retard who is obsessed with lifting. gym is his life
Not everyone who goes to the gym is a gymcel. I go to have fun, burn fat etc. there are ping pong tables over there as well
i have fun hitting PRs and seeing my body change over time. it doesnt take too much of my day and it legitimately makes me look better month by month by helping me lean out and complementing my frame