As a KV at 25 I'm more pure than any christian out there

Klasik616

Klasik616

Proud to be a loser
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Posts
37,256
Reputation
80,538
Let's be real guys, KVs and KHHVs are more pure and saint than any christian normie who has ever had a girlfriend or even sex, and 100x more welcome to the land of God than NT normies with 10+ bodycounts. I'm so desensitized to lust that I don't even think about it anymore because I know I can't get it since women don't want me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
1790921890454
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Let's be real guys, KVs and KHHVs are more pure and saint than any christian normie who has ever had a girlfriend or even sex, and 100x more welcome to the land of God than NT normies with 10+ bodycounts. I'm so desensitized to lust that I don't even think about it anymore because I know I can't get it since women don't want me.
Welcome to virginity brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Similar threads

jkxdy
Replies
0
Views
21
jkxdy
jkxdy
❤️ milk
Replies
19
Views
68
sanz
sanz
rya222
Replies
15
Views
110
truesub5--
truesub5--
Bui
Replies
5
Views
55
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top