as a man in 2024, you will never win. (serious post)

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
if your a man in 2024, you must be htn, 6'5 and nt, otherwise, you will never live greatly

let's assume your below that, alright I understand, I meet none of them traits either

Let me tell you why you will never win

Women have control, they are controlling, years ago they couldn't even vote, but then, they got them rights, and now a girl can say you raped her, even if you rot all day on .org and people will believe her just because she has a pussy

this is the most banal example, but going further girls get away with much more stuff, a ltb can date a htn, where a ltn will never be able to be near a htb if he doesn't compensate in many other aspects

the standards r too high, girls won, I don't give a fuck because I'm a subhuman, so I'll never have a gf, but for yall who have hope, keep it low and your expectations to 0

if you guys think I'm exaggerating, maybe I am, but what I'm saying is based on MY experiences, even in elementary, I never did anything but there was this bitch that kept making my teacher scold me, she used to say I stole her stuff etc, and the same went in middle school, not to me but someone else(other classmates)

and this keeps happening today when I go out etc, even in my daily life I see girls just getting the "princess treatment" even if all they deserve is a boot on their fucking shithole face

tagging my sweethearts now.

@Kaari @dark.max @imthesupremecel @irkkedmulatto @ey88 @chudlite @wrist cry @The Homelander @TechnoBoss @Nick.Harte

thoughts? am I just rambling like a schizo? or exaggerating?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan, whotthehell, Clown Show and 16 others
4419367 1727512454563

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Recessed Life, ascension and 6 others
This is the unfortunate truth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whotthehell, greywind, ascension and 3 others
Ur exaggerating I used to think like this when I first got to the black pill 2 years ago , but it’s not as true as u think

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Surfsup, curryascenderr and 5 others
This is the unfortunate truth
there is nothing more brutal knowing a lil bitch can get away making fun of you just because she is a girl. and you can't reply back or you will be idk, castrated

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and The Homelander
Ur exaggerating I used to think like this when I first got to the black pill 2 years ago , but it’s not as true as u think
probably I am but the events I wrote actually happened that's what lead to me thinking like this.

To which degree do you think I'm right though? like, what parts were wrong and which right in your opinion

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari and irkkedmulatto
i see shit tons of ltn with mtb-htb

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari and PeakIncels
htn but 6'1 and nt but stll brotul because where i live everyone is sub(SEA)

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
probably I am but the events I wrote actually happened that's what lead to me thinking like this.

To which degree do you think I'm right though?
Ofc the better looking u are the better the opportunities and the less jestering and effort u have to put in.But there’s a lot of LTNs with MTB-HTBs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kaari, Yliaster and 1 other person
med,arab 5,8 avg frame
there you got it, Arab, if you was in a more developed country (no offense ofc) this wouldn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
the jews won
the girls won too but not as much as jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Swarthy Knight, PeakIncels and 1 other person
if your a man in 2024, you must be htn, 6'5 and nt, otherwise, you will never live greatly

let's assume your below that, alright I understand, I meet none of them traits either

Women have control, they are controlling, years ago they couldn't even vote, but then, they got them rights, and now a girl can say you raped her, even if you rot all day on .org and people will believe her just because she has a pussy

this is the most banal example, but going further girls get away with much more stuff, a ltb can date a htn, where a ltn will never be able to be near a htb if he doesn't compensate in many other aspects

the standards r too high, girls won, I don't give a fuck because I'm a subhuman, so I'll never have a gf, but for yall who have hope, keep it low and your expectations to 0

if you guys think I'm exaggerating, maybe I am, but what I'm saying is based on MY experiences, even in elementary, I never did anything but there was this bitch that kept making my teacher scold me, she used to say I stole her stuff etc, and the same went in middle school, not to me but someone else(other classmates)

and this keeps happening today when I go out etc, even in my daily life I see girls just getting the "princess treatment" even if all they deserve is a boot on their fucking shithole face

@Kaari @dark.max @imthesupremecel @irkkedmulatto @ey88 @chudlite @wrist cry @The Homelander @TechnoBoss @Nick.Harte

I remember @Amnesia made a thread on this I’m trying to find it

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
I remember @Amnesia made a thread on this I’m trying to find it
he did? when tho, because I might have not seen it(most likely)

• +1
Ofc the better looking u are the better the opportunities and the less jestering and effort u have to put in.But there’s a lot of LTNs with MTB-HTBs
IMG 7925

Are the ltns with mtbs and htbs in the room with us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Swarthy Knight, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person

IMG 6987

• +1
6'5 is like 1% lol, let alone with the other traits, it's literally 1 in a thousand
1% where? and that's exactly why you will have a great life, because it's an unique trait and something most people don't have.

• +1
Absolutely true, I almost never saw a couple with the man be shorter.
I’ve seen it like two times and both times the dude Mogged the girl to death

• +1
nigga said u gotta be a 6'5 nt htn to get pussy

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, PeakIncels and Alucard69
I’ve seen it like two times and both times the dude Mogged the girl to death
girls are almost all ugly only a few are an expection, if makeup didn't exist bro

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Zenis
nigga said u gotta be a 6'5 nt htn to get pussy

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"if your a man in 2024, you must be htn, 6'5 and nt, otherwise, you will never live greatly"

read ape,

• +1
1% where? and that's exactly why you will have a great life, because it's an unique trait and something most people don't have.
Anywhere in the world lol. Just be 1 in a thousand or LDAR theory

• +1
Exaggeration but it's somewhat true. Average male is cooked nowadays

• +1
Anywhere in the world lol. Just be 1 in a thousand or LDAR theory
"if your a man in 2024, you must be htn, 6'5 and nt, otherwise, you will never live greatly" that's what I said, how to live properly and have a nice life, below that it's hardcore mode, cope

• +1
Exaggeration but it's somewhat true. Average male is cooked nowadays
I am Basing myself mostly on experiences that happened to me and to others in my life, with I don't know ab the rest of the world though

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Swarthy Knight
a

• +1

Avoiding reading this, it'll mess up my good luck and ascension

#IJustKeepWinning #ItsNeverOva #5'10Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, N1666 and PeakIncels
Over 4 my non nt ass

• +1
Over 4 my non nt ass
If you have other traits(the one I wrote) you could have a change to get a gf, they don't have to be perfect but somewhat similar

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Kaari
"if your a man in 2024, you must be htn, 6'5 and nt, otherwise, you will never live greatly"

read ape,
why wouldnt u be able to live greatly.. lol

whats ur definition of living greatly...

• +1
why wouldnt u be able to live greatly.. lol

whats ur definition of living greatly...
Have a good life, good treatment, respected, experiences, never get insulted for your looks, get girlfriends, have a good life quality, social treatment in general

Have a good life, good treatment, respected, experiences, never get insulted for your looks, get girlfriends, have a good life quality, social treatment in general
u cant be objectively ugly if ur mtn..
mtns have girlfriends..
mtns have social groups..
mtns can have good jobs and travel..

mind u height hasnt even been mentioned..

• +1
u cant be objectively ugly if ur mtn..
mtns have girlfriends..
mtns have social groups..
mtns can have good jobs and travel..

mind u height hasnt even been mentioned..
so? if you meet the requirements I told you all the things you listed will be absolutely effortlessly, a mtn already has to work much harder, and include height, if your MTN and less than 5'11-6'0 then good luck slaying, I don't deny mtns can have all this, but it will never be as easy as an htn+ will have it

If you have other traits(the one I wrote) you could have a change to get a gf, they don't have to be perfect but somewhat similar
I already had it, but it doesn't matter because I'm an outcast. Forced to be alone.
Having a girlfriend is good and nice but not very sustainable for me
Others I have known for a long time think I have no problems but it's because they don't know me well enough

Last edited:
  • +1
so? if you meet the requirements I told you all the things you listed will be absolutely effortlessly, a mtn already has to work much harder, and include height, if your MTN and less than 5'11-6'0 then good luck slaying, I don't deny mtns can have all this, but it will never be as easy as an htn+ will have it
people like u should die but i mean ur a self admitted incel so its a waste of time talking to u anyway, useless to society

u can have an amazing life regardless of ur little list that u compiled retard

• +1