as a man in 2024, you will never win. (serious post)

people like u should die but i mean ur a self admitted incel so its a waste of time talking to u anyway, useless to society

u can have an amazing life regardless of ur little list that u compiled retard
the cope is insane😭🙏🏻 keep dreaming your life will be good I just know your ass is raging so bad because I know I'm right. I don't say random shit because I want to troll, I know if I'm wrong, in this case whatever you say is full bs
6'5 htn+ white is easy life

yes pussy rules the world.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
the cope is insane😭🙏🏻 keep dreaming your life will be good I just know your ass is raging so bad because I know I'm right. I don't say random shit because I want to troll, I know if I'm wrong, in this case whatever you say is full bs
6'5 htn+ white is easy life
im white htn and 6’1 but yea, my life must be shit since I’m 4 inches shorter than what ur retarded post says is necessary for a good life 😂🤣

im white htn and 6’1 but yea, my life must be shit since I’m 4 inches shorter than what ur retarded post says is necessary for a good life 😂🤣
you take everything literally your so retarded I swear, you don't have to be PRECISELY 6'5, you can be 6'1 but not below 6 foot, grow up you are more immature than me, and I'm younger you dumb aspie monkey.

you take everything literally your so retarded I swear, you don't have to be PRECISELY 6'5, you can be 6'1 but not below 6 foot, grow up you are more immature than me, and I'm younger you dumb aspie monkey.
come on a call rq

come on a call rq
Why? your gay or something that you want to hear my voice? fuck off bro, again, grow up, I'm putting you on my ignore list, I don't have time for niggas like you

Dnrd and so much water

• +1
if your a man in 2024, you must be htn, 6'5 and nt, otherwise, you will never live greatly

let's assume your below that, alright I understand, I meet none of them traits either

Let me tell you why you will never win

Women have control, they are controlling, years ago they couldn't even vote, but then, they got them rights, and now a girl can say you raped her, even if you rot all day on .org and people will believe her just because she has a pussy

this is the most banal example, but going further girls get away with much more stuff, a ltb can date a htn, where a ltn will never be able to be near a htb if he doesn't compensate in many other aspects

the standards r too high, girls won, I don't give a fuck because I'm a subhuman, so I'll never have a gf, but for yall who have hope, keep it low and your expectations to 0

if you guys think I'm exaggerating, maybe I am, but what I'm saying is based on MY experiences, even in elementary, I never did anything but there was this bitch that kept making my teacher scold me, she used to say I stole her stuff etc, and the same went in middle school, not to me but someone else(other classmates)

and this keeps happening today when I go out etc, even in my daily life I see girls just getting the "princess treatment" even if all they deserve is a boot on their fucking shithole face

tagging my sweethearts now.

@Kaari @dark.max @imthesupremecel @irkkedmulatto @ey88 @chudlite @wrist cry @The Homelander @TechnoBoss @Nick.Harte

thoughts? am I just rambling like a schizo? or exaggerating?
I massively agree with this and its the truth

• +1
Yes. You worded it very well.

• +1
Why? your gay or something that you want to hear my voice? fuck off bro, again, grow up, I'm putting you on my ignore list, I don't have time for niggas like you
lol little bitch boy incel

types crazy behind a screen with his cringe lingo but cant speak on a call due to social anxiety.

u have 4,000 posts in just over 2 months mate fuck off and get a job haha

• +1
There were three years the society was over:

1965, 1988 and 2012.

• +1