As a man, society shames you if you resort to any way of looking good while empowering women and give them the pass

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Why is society so fucking ? about a man's looks ?

I openly speak about any people that I encounter in real life about why am I struggling so much and they always respond with the same old crap.

Men look uglier than foids, have less SMV than any woman. Yet we have to absolutely look better than our looksmatchs in order to ascend yet for society, you are a fagget if you resort to any real and effective ways to improve your SMV (beside of gymcelling or getting a haircut) such as surgeries,etc..

For crying out loud, even getting a hairtransplant is seen as ridiculous and laughable. But society sees no wrong with wamen cheating with makeup, extensions, butt and breasts implants, etc..

I know this type of venting has been made several times but this unfairness is extremely infuriating. We men shouldn't put so much enphazis on our looks, it's up to the women to look fresh and fuckable.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended and 3 others
fuck ppl and do things that makes ur happy
same here in Poland , if i tell someone that i want jaw implants they will ROFL
more than that if u use always cologne ,have skin routine etc. u will be mostly call metrosexual and sometimes gay (very very rare)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and NormieKilla
Womyn are trained to say the following: go to the gym, get a haircut, take a shower, improve your personality :soy::soy::soy:
It's a tactic to keep men in their places and keep them paying tax to the government, which in turn is spent on single mother welfare and their abortions and counselling services.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 245, spark and 2 others
well the problem is that woman are :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: by nature
taking advice about ur looks from woman is like taking advice from burglar about home security :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Blitz, Final82 and 2 others
Yeah this is true but they are wrong, Men are more beautiful according to nature, there is nothing wrong with looking the best you can. Its funny that i talk to my sister about looks and she says " is that all you care about, stop being obbssed with looks" Yet she did the most when it came down to looks. Dont listen to women they dont know what they are doing.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, spark, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Womyn are trained to say the following: go to the gym, get a haircut, take a shower, improve your personality :soy::soy::soy:
It's a tactic to keep men in their places and keep them paying tax to the government, which in turn is spent on single mother welfare and their abortions and counselling services.

And grooming chads in drug and alcohol rehabs as they fuck nurses and lady docs in rehabs

• +1
Reactions: hatER
When you think about it some surgeries for men probably cost LESS than just one years worth of makeup for a woman. And we're the insecure ones? JFL

its nature fam. Animals don't even mate with ugly ones. Learn to cope or just rope.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Society shames the looksmaxing methods that actually work (i.e surgery and roids). Hell, some people will even shame you for taking care of your skin by calling you gay or feminine.

If people are trying to stop you from doing it, you're probably doing something right.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak, CupOfCoffee and Phad
people hate the truth that’s why they run. it’s up to you wether your gonna run with them or not

Subconsciously other men don't want competition and foids don't want ugly men frauding their genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, spark and NormieKilla
Because they know those things are going to work. They don't want you to do anything outside of ur genetics.