As a man, you only have TWO choices.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
1. Become a Beta provider and suck up to women and buy her shit. Objectively making your life worse just for the privilege of being with her

2. Be an alpha slayer, only reserved for the top 10% of men, the higher you are the easier it is to be this.

Those are the only two men women want. If you aren't a top 10% slayer you'll have to become a slave to women or remain single forever. By being on this forum you already know it's going to be impossible for you to slave for women without going mad, so if you aren't at least a chadlite it is over for you.

You can’t just be average looking and just casually date a women, they are only looking for the extremes.

example of beta provider couple, notice they are hugging and not kissing. Her pelvis is tilted away from his crotch. You will never see them kiss and the man will usually bring flowers or another gift to special events. He also regularly buys her various commodities and always pays for meals. Rarely has sex with her, maybe once or twice in the relationship, most of the time never. The couple split sup after the girl cheats on him.

example of average alpha slayer. Never takes any pics with women, doesn't want foids to think he's "taken". That hot girl who's always single for some reason? This is who she fucks when she's looking for her attractive beta provider. JFL Reminder you'll have to look at least like this if you aren't willing to be a slave to women. This man is where alpha males START, there are men far more attractive than this you are competing with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing, fobos, SikKunt and 3 others
I don't think it goes this black and white. Despite what some may say there's many varieties

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, BabyFace Mcgee, Vitruvian and 4 others
I don't think it goes this black and white. Despite what some may say there's many varieties
Wrong and bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and 2 others
You're right, if her pelvis isn't pressed into you like this ITS FUCKING OVER
20190626 185252

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vitruvian, ElliotRodgerJr and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SikKunt, Soulsmaxx and 2 others
yet another bacon IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176, AdamLamberg and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AdamLamberg, Vitruvian and 1 other person
maxresdefault.jpg

Found your baby pictures brainless bitch
lmao youire still mad about being my property.

thanks for the sandwich btw, next time can you add more onions!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AdamLamberg, SikKunt and 1 other person
Liked bcause my pheno is alpha slayer and @Gudru is beta provider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
True true, I don't do that and I'm a slayer.
Do that to make her jealous tbh. Post a story with another woman that only she can see. Bitch gonna cry for u

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Do that to make her jealous tbh. Post a story with another woman that only she can see. Bitch gonna cry for u
Shiiii high t and low Inhib, but could go wrong.

LDAR or get cucked

1. Become a Beta provider and suck up to women and buy her shit. Objectively making your life worse just for the privilege of being with her

2. Be an alpha slayer, only reserved for the top 10% of men, the higher you are the easier it is to be this.

Those are the only two men women want. If you aren't a top 10% slayer you'll have to become a slave to women or remain single forever. By being on this forum you already know it's going to be impossible for you to slave for women without going mad, so if you aren't at least a chadlite it is over for you.

You can’t just be average looking and just casually date a women, they are only looking for the extremes.

View attachment 73273
example of beta provider couple, notice they are hugging and not kissing. Her pelvis is tilted away from his crotch. You will never see them kiss and the man will usually bring flowers or another gift to special events. He also regularly buys her various commodities and always pays for meals. Rarely has sex with her, maybe once or twice in the relationship, most of the time never. The couple split sup after the girl cheats on him.

View attachment 73276

example of average alpha slayer. Never takes any pics with women, doesn't want foids to think he's "taken". That hot girl who's always single for some reason? This is who she fucks when she's looking for her attractive beta provider. JFL Reminder you'll have to look at least like this if you aren't willing to be a slave to women. This man is where alpha males START, there are men far more attractive than this you are competing with.
Life never started for 99% of the males on the planet , what a cruel fate

ur a retarded cuck spouting extreme blackpill theories thinking it makes u look smart with 0 real world experience, I'm in an ltr for more than 2 years now and have sex twice a day or more, even after all this time she's still begging me for sex daily, blabbering about shit like this won't help u overcome ur autism dumb nigger

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
ur a retarded cuck spouting extreme blackpill theories thinking it makes u look smart with 0 real world experience, I'm in an ltr for more than 2 years now and have sex twice a day or more, even after all this time she's still begging me for sex daily, blabbering about shit like this won't help u overcome ur autism dumb nigger
Jb monkeydonian slayer, mirin. I don't remember the last time I had sex. I can feel my virginity growing back :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
Jb monkeydonian slayer, mirin. I don't remember the last time I had sex. I can feel my virginity growing back :feelsrope:
roid up and slay monkeydonian jbs

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Maybe she’s begging you for sex because you’re 6’3... f-faggot

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It doesnt have to be like this though, men are cucks.
It's the previous generations that have made it into this.

most slavic countries in the balkans are like that, Russia and the like are okay though
Got it, never going there because my <5th percentile 5’10 ass will get mogged

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470