As a mother, you sleep with your son that cuddles you and after a while you notice that he gets a boner that touches your ass. Will you feel horny?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
My son is 11 and he’ll come lay on me in the morning sometimes on the weekend. He’ll put his head just under my breasts and rest on my stomach. It’s typically so sweet tbh. One morning he came in and crawled in with me. I was dozing off and he moved up and put his head on my boob. I wasn’t paying attention I I just put my arms around him. Few moments later I felt my nipple a little wet I feel his face and his mouth is right on my nipple. Not sucking on it but his face is side ways just drooling lol I was like whatever as long as he’s not sucking on my tit at 11 idc. Few more minutes go by and I feel his hips grind into mine. I rub his back just figure he’s dreaming I doze off again and shortly wake back up to a wet feeling inside my shorts. I rub his back to see if he’s awake and he doesn’t move at all so I put my hands on his butt to move him to see if he peed a little. I grabbed him by the bottom and pulled him up a little I could feel his penis hard on underwear. It was a major turn on feeling him hard on me. I just laid there feeling it on me. I pressed his butt down a few more times and he sat up for a second so I spread my legs a little more before he laid back down. I could feel it pressing on my pussy. Just poking at it and not gonna lie I got off to it. I got super wet from it I woke him up and told him he wet the bed.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, TeenAscender, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Another users secret sexual Fantasy reveal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 15099, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6403
Replace mom with Aunt and now we're talking

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, kebabcoper, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Reddit Larps written by coping Virgin cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Amexmaxx
8C64C58B 6995 418F A890 46BF5226AFB0

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Gurantee you this was written by a curry. They are all over quora.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
Source?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back