As a mulatto I wouldn’t want to mate with a black woman

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

You were fucking Tessa Campanelli?
I can definitely find black women physically attractive, but I suffered greatly for my race while being half black. Making my kid 3/4 black would probably make their lives even harder. Then I also have to worry about intelligence. The undeniably fact is that whites are on average more intelligent. If we accept that genetic factors will regress toward the mean, would it not make more sense to opt for a white woman?
I also have horrible infraorbitals, which is a common trait in those with SSA ancestry. I feel a white woman would be the best choice for giving my child a good life.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
You shouldn't breed with anyone. Mixed race children look awful the majority of the time and yes if you have black children they will have a harder time this is coming from an African born and raised in the UK. Now for the IQ Factor yes on average whites are more intelligent but the disparity can be explained by socio economic factors (not cope just facts). So yeah you shouldn't breed with anyone at all but maybe 75% white isnt so bad if being raised in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Debetro
You shouldn't breed with anyone. Mixed race children look awful the majority of the time and yes if you have black children they will have a harder time this is coming from an African born and raised in the UK. Now for the IQ Factor yes on average whites are more intelligent but the disparity can be explained by socio economic factors (not cope just facts). So yeah you shouldn't breed with anyone at all but maybe 75% white isnt so bad if being raised in the west
I will ensure I breed no matter what.Nothing is worse than genetic erasure. I will use IVF and an egg donor if I must.

I will ensure I breed no matter what.Nothing is worse than genetic erasure. I will use IVF and an egg donor if I must.
bringing subhuman children into this world and for what. Erasing our disgusting bloodlines is what all of us should do, why bring children into this world just to suffer just as we do now

• Ugh..
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
bringing subhuman children into this world and for what. Erasing our disgusting bloodlines is what all of us should do, why bring children into this world just to suffer just as we do now
You can erase yours. I Don't give a shit about any of the crap you are saying. My descendants will be indistinguishable from white in a few generations anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Tenshi and Debetro
You can erase yours. I Don't give a shit about any of the crap you are saying. My descendants will be indistinguishable from white in a few generations anyways.
you're disgusting the only thing worse than continuing your bloodline is watering it down with other races

you're disgusting the only thing worse than continuing your bloodline is watering it down with other races
You are a full homoerectus don't talk to me

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Whatever, Suns9999 and 3 others
I'm using an exotic masturbation technique right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999, sportsmogger and 3 others
It feels way better than normal fapping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ProBono and TheLookInYourEyes
thats why im ending my bloodline :feelswhy::lul::lul::lul:
I have a white cognitive profile and am white in every way except my craniofacial features and skin color. just need to inject some white genes to correct that last part

I have a white cognitive profile and am white in every way except my craniofacial features and skin color. just need to inject some white genes to correct that last part
if so then you're chilling, my fr is on my page but im so subhuman to the point that race mixing wont save my bloodline and my children will hate themselves but i wouldnt want to water it down even if i were to race mix

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
if so then you're chilling, my fr is on my page but im so subhuman to the point that race mixing wont save my bloodline and my children will hate themselves but i wouldnt want to water it down even if i were to race mix
I am probably already less than 50% black genetically since my father was not pure SSA. I just need to bleach my bloodline and clean this mess up a little. I think they will be fine if I do that, and I imagine my children would be light enough/exhibit enough caucasoid features that they would not suffer greatly in america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and Debetro
You would need hundreds of generations to substantially erase the mixed DNA you will provide. There's 100,000 years apart from blacks and whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and sportsmogger
same ngl have potential to create some super level chads alain deion chico hexum all that good stuff but my nose my front lower third cucks me
I can definitely find black women physically attractive, but I suffered greatly for my race while being half black. Making my kid 3/4 black would probably make their lives even harder. Then I also have to worry about intelligence. The undeniably fact is that whites are on average more intelligent. If we accept that genetic factors will regress toward the mean, would it not make more sense to opt for a white woman?
I also have horrible infraorbitals, which is a common trait in those with SSA ancestry. I feel a white woman would be the best choice for giving my child a good life.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I am probably already less than 50% black genetically since my father was not pure SSA. I just need to bleach my bloodline and clean this mess up a little. I think they will be fine if I do that, and I imagine my children would be light enough/exhibit enough caucasoid features that they would not suffer greatly in america
@wishIwasSalludon @sportsmogger thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
You would need hundreds of generations to substantially erase the mixed DNA you will provide. There's 100,000 years apart from blacks and whites.
They only need to look white. It doesn't need to erase any traces of SSA DNA, that's not my concern.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
and hypothetically you can't controll your children so both of your children can wake up one day and say 'i like black w&m' nothing you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
it depends imagine having white colouring then a nigger nose and lips it would be over for the kids

On what

Him bleaching his genes?

This is the plight of all racemixed people, they always bleach

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Debetro
it depends imagine having white colouring then a nigger nose and lips it would be over for the kids
me and him are talking about super european features like gandy and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and TheLookInYourEyes
In like 2 generations, his grandchildren will be fully whitepassing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and TheLookInYourEyes
I don't even have a nigger nose myself, and my lips aren't particularly large.

• JFL
Reactions: Elevate Mind
and hypothetically you can't controll your children so both of your children can wake up one day and say 'i like black w&m' nothing you can do about it
I will disown any children who associate with niggers

More coon rationalisation at 9 pm

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and TheLookInYourEyes
rishi1.png

I dont care what mutts do or think simple as

as long as they stay away from me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and Debetro
In like 2 generations, his grandchildren will be fully whitepassing
That's the future. African kangz breed and breed, they inmigrate, take all the women of the new location, breed with them, create mulattos, the muttoid kangz take the native women as well, breed with them, create more white passing kingz etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
That's the future. African kangz breed and breed, they inmigrate, take all the women of the new location, breed with them, create mulattos, the muttoid kangz take the native women as well, breed with them, create more white passing kingz etc. etc.
Yes so

The white race isnt dying

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
my brother in white genes
you must understand
I must bleach my bloodline to save myself.
my descendants will be advocates for the white race and you will not even be able to tell that i was their ancestor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Debetro
yeah and you get left with black women aren't you happy! :)

You should make a kid with an asian. This way your kid will have all possible genes and become superhuman

ethnic mulatto want dat white woman
tale as old as time