As a rice man in the west, how I feel about rice women in the west

Deleted member 6867

Deleted member 6867

James
Donald duck

this thread is for every japanese to filipinis to koreans to chinese, etc. women over the age of 21 - 40

shame my city is 99% not asian

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
James

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 9380
Women are whores,man.

impossible to locationmax because I have family / homies / work here and I'm old ( 23 )

but I just want every rice women over the age of 21 to know how I feel about them

Donald duck

meanwhile noodlewhores continue to chase white men over for ricecels

meanwhile noodlewhores continue to chase white men over for ricecels

It's brutal for them. In a way I feel for ricecels because of this, but at the same time, this is the sole reason why I actually have somewhat of a shot at losing my virginity to a noodlewhore.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
It's brutal for them. In a way I feel for ricecels because of this, but at the same time, this is the sole reason why I actually have somewhat of a shot at losing my virginity to a noodlewhore.
are you actually a 5'1 30 year old white man

you should moneymax and go to asia / latin america / eastern europe at that point

also try wearing shoe lifts when you go out in public, even the chad in this forum uses them he goes by amnesia

Last edited:
are you actually a 5'1 30 year old white man

you should moneymax and go to asia / latin america / eastern europe at that point

also try wearing shoe lifts when you go out in public, even the chad in this forum uses them he goes by amnesia

yes I am. 30 fucking years old white and KHHV.

I’ve been saving up money to go to Cambodia or Thailand to SEAmaxx. Idk if either country allows visitors from the US right now but either way I’m gonna get a plane ticket soon.

i mean lifts will only get me to 5’4. Not exactly an ideal height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867