as a straight white male how do I give myself an edge in the job interview/application process?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Basically trying to apply to low skilled/low stress jobs.
However as a straight white man you are on the BOTTOM on the list of being hired. (if you have any learning disabilities/speech impediments like a stammer you are pretty much AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from the job!) Most jobs have "a universal white pussy employment program" and try to fill them up with white women. (seriously have you ever known a white woman under 50 who had employment issues).

So what can I do in this unfair hiring process?

* Could I identify as a woman on my resume? but claim i will be transitioning/taking hormones (but of course never go through with it)?

*Maybe wear a dress to the interview? Nothing crazy but like a granny dress? (of course I won't chop off my dick/take dick up the ass).

*Could I identify as an ethnic minority?

*Could I play off my speech impediment as a disability that is Federally protected (like IDK say my mom drank while she was pregnant to make the interviews feel sorry for me and maybe give me a chance)?

-how do I get the hiring committee to feel sorry for me/give me a chance if all they want to do is employ pink white pussies?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
However as a straight white man you are on the BOTTOM on the list of being hired. (if you have any learning disabilities/speech impediments like a stammer you are pretty much AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from the job!) Most jobs have "a universal white pussy employment program" and try to fill them up with white women. (seriously have you ever known a white woman under 50 who had employment issues).
sounds like youre lazy ethnic who actually cant do anything at all

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
if you have to compete for ENTRY level jobs its fucking over for you nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Daniel Plainview, ConspiracyTheory and 7 others
Similiar case in the UK when applying to top UK unis lol. Good luck getting in being a white kid who comes from good family and good school lol veteran mode

White people do great in the job market.

2nd to Indians & Asians.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, SLA, fauxfox and 1 other person

2nd to Indians & Asians.

affirmative action helping indians and asians :feelskek:

White males, indians and asians dominate the job market because they tend to be the best candidates.
If a similar candidate can be found but is a woman or a black person they will always hire them over the groups above.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and PubertyMaxxer
Not sure where you get the idea you have it harder. You have it the exact same way as whites have always done it. Big corporations hire 1-2 minorities out of the thousands of people they hire. Just more excuses.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, koalendo, SLA and 2 others

2nd to Indians & Asians.
Indians and asians get discriminated in the job market more due to affirmative action.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
if you have to compete for ENTRY level jobs its fucking over for you nigga
its because of my speech impediment. (I have a slight learning disability but this FREAKS people out and scares them off. I can't help the way my brain was wired).

-how can I get sympathy from the hiring committee and have them give me a chance?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Indians and asians get discriminated in the job market more due to affirmative action.
white women benefit the most from affirmative action not blacks/asians/indians

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and BoneDensity
its because of my speech impediment. (I have a slight learning disability but this FREAKS people out and scares them off. I can't help the way my brain was wired).

-how can I get sympathy from the hiring committee and have them give me a chance?
speak a lot slower

Not sure where you get the idea you have it harder. You have it the exact same way as whites have always done it. Big corporations hire 1-2 minorities out of the thousands of people they hire. Just more excuses.
yes whites are hired more than minorities but its white WOMEN who benefit the most not white men. Plus I have a speech impediment. (I have a slight learning disability but this FREAKS people out and scares them off. I can't help the way my brain was wired).

-how can I make the hiring committee feel sorry for me or use a minority/status card?
(hey hiring is an unfair process so I may as well make it work in my favor)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Stop coping straight white men have it the best and I am conservative just use your superior height and looks and race to charm the JBW woman interviewers

speak a lot slower
don't want to get into it but I was born with a slight cognitive impairment. (my uncle had it too) you can't just "read a book brah" or "go to the gym brah" its like a dyslexic person. its genetic/cognitive.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bakin donuts 🍩 and jaw_is_law
white women benefit the most from affirmative action not blacks/asians/indians
Blacks and women benefit the most and asians get discriminated the most when it comes to affirmative action i'd say.

don't want to get into it but I was born with a slight cognitive impairment. (my uncle had it too) you can't just "read a book brah" or "go to the gym brah" its like a dyslexic person. its genetic/cognitive.
:lul: brutally fucking over for you then

Stop coping straight white men have it the best and I am conservative just use your superior height and looks and race to charm the JBW woman interviewers
straight white men who don't have a disability do well but I don't. I have a disability. (don't want to get into it but its a slight cognitive/speech impediment that is genetic). I have done interviews and employers have FEAR in their eyes when talking to me. Plus white women benefit the most from affirmative action. Plenty of white men have employment issues but you never hear of white women under 50 having employment issues. Heck bosses have non-sexual harems of white females.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and PubertyMaxxer
Blacks and women benefit the most and asians get discriminated the most when it comes to affirmative action i'd say.
nope I believe its white women who benefit the most. (their is a stat somewhere)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Easy + low stress is reserved for white pussies.

Get in the warehouse !

:lul: brutally fucking over for you then
ok so what is plan B?

*Identify as a woman?
*Wear a dress to the interview?
*Claim my mom drank when I was pregnant? or what?

-If bosses want to hire all white women and want to play games. I ain't afraid to put some lipstick on and play the part!

Easy + low stress is reserved for white pussies.

Get in the warehouse !
for real should I identify as a white pussy then? Hey if employers want to play games/be unfair I ain't afraid to put on some lipstick and play the part! (I live in a liberal area so people will think nothing of it or even praise me for it).

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and Bakin donuts 🍩
for real I have legit seen mtf trannies with attractive girlfriends in my area:feelskek:. u don't know how zoomer women think! Yes men will think of me as a freak. But in a gynocentric society I would be praised by other women. (women are the ones who determine if you get the job or not).

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and BoneDensity
tell them you are part native and one of your distance grand parents is black

Fuck America

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
tell them you are part native and one of your distance grand parents is black
Eh, its kinda become a meme at this point. I am Italian. IDK could I claim to be latino/or arab? (problem is most of the latinos are indigenous looking where I live).

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Affirmative Action is overblown. JBW is still law.
its white women who benefit the most from affirmative action. think of it. how many black men do you know who have trouble finding jobs (lots) How many white men do you know that have trouble finding jobs (lots). however how many white women 18-45 do you know have trouble finding jobs? NONE!

Nice joke. White sounding names get more call backs than ethnic sounding ones.

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien and thereallegend
Nice joke. White sounding names get more call backs than ethnic sounding ones.
yes that is true but its white WOMEN's name's that get called back the most. Not white men's

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
you can say you are a fagget, maybe you can get away with saying you are a tranny.

Affirmative action is nowhere near prevalent or effective enough to meaningfully counterbalance prejudice

You're like a less extreme version of a trust fund kid whining about welfare programs

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Detona
get a tan and some dreads and claim mulatto.

OP is a coping ethnic LARPing as white.

White women are second class to Asian women in the workforce.

5accd7ef42e1cc55f6308bef

5e7d05c892e191064063e20a.jpeg

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
Identify as a lesbian Jewish black Muslim disabled woman

It’s 2022 you can identify as anything

Affirmative action is nowhere near prevalent or effective enough to meaningfully counterbalance prejudice

You're like a less extreme version of a trust fund kid whining about welfare programs
It is, look at medical school acceptance rates. Blacks are like 80% and much more likely to get it with a significantly lower gpa while white and Asian acceptance rates are less than 30% and they need a higher gpa

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Daniel Plainview and PubertyMaxxer
Basically trying to apply to low skilled/low stress jobs.

So what can I do in this unfair hiring process?

* Could I identify as a woman on my resume? but claim i will be transitioning/taking hormones (but of course never go through with it)?

*Maybe wear a dress to the interview? Nothing crazy but like a granny dress? (of course I won't chop off my dick/take dick up the ass).

*Could I identify as an ethnic minority?

*Could I play off my speech impediment as a disability that is Federally protected (like IDK say my mom drank while she was pregnant to make the interviews feel sorry for me and maybe give me a chance)?

-how do I get the hiring committee to feel sorry for me/give me a chance if all they want to do is employ pink white pussies?
Get a speech therapist and say you’re latino and gay on the form
They don’t give a shit if you’ve got a speech impediment you won’t be hired even though it’s protected federally

You won’t have issues for low skilled labour but for high skilled jobs you get a disadvantage

you can say you are a fagget, maybe you can get away with saying you are a tranny.

Get a speech therapist
you don't get it my slight disability is not something you can fix by reading a fad-self-improvement zen-book. It is like dyslexia ie genetic/cognitive. (my uncle had it too). Its not like retardation I can still hold down jobs etc. (just like my uncle did). However it creeps the fuck out of normies!
and say you’re latino and gay on the form
I could say i'm latino problem is that the latinos in my area are Indigenous looking (ie they look full-blooded Aztec looking!). How do I do a convincing job that I am latino? Should I identify as MENA or anything else?
They don’t give a shit if you’ve got a speech impediment you won’t be hired even though it’s protected federally

You won’t have issues for low skilled labour but for high skilled jobs you get a disadvantage
low-skilled labor is filled by pink white pussies. Apparently a recent bill passed called the "universal white pussy employment program" UWPEP for short!:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ballskin

yes rich white women are the benefactors of affirmative action. not minorities. you ethnics face prejudice don't get me wrong but at the expense of you and at the benefit of white women.

yes rich white women are the benefactors of affirmative action. not minorities. you ethnics face prejudice don't get me wrong but at the expense of you and at the benefit of white women.
?

No they aren't

Stop being a seething incel and try to look at the world objectively

?

No they aren't

Stop being a seething incel and try to look at the world objectively
Nigga u on an incel forum😂 Number 2. Have u ever known of a young white woman who had trouble finding work? I know plenty of black/arab/asian/white men who do but never young white women.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and ballskin
Identify as LGBTQ+. Claim that you have Hispanic/Spanish ancestry etc.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Identify as LGBTQ+. Claim that you have Hispanic/Spanish ancestry etc.
I could do that but the issue is most hispanics in my area are indigenous looking. But i could claim lgbtq

I could do that but the issue is most hispanics in my area are indigenous looking. But i could claim lgbtq
Honestly, it would be better if people forget all these racial/sexual preferences in hiring. But since they have it I guess it's good to identify as LGBTQ+ for example.

Honestly, it would be better if people forget all these racial/sexual preferences in hiring. But since they have it I guess it's good to identify as LGBTQ+ for example.
Would i have to wear a dress or could i get a gay-looking haircut and wear some pink to make it convincing?

you don't get it my slight disability is not something you can fix by reading a fad-self-improvement zen-book. It is like dyslexia ie genetic/cognitive. (my uncle had it too). Its not like retardation I can still hold down jobs etc. (just like my uncle did). However it creeps the fuck out of normies!

I could say i'm latino problem is that the latinos in my area are Indigenous looking (ie they look full-blooded Aztec looking!). How do I do a convincing job that I am latino? Should I identify as MENA or anything else?

low-skilled labor is filled by pink white pussies. Apparently a recent bill passed called the "universal white pussy employment program" UWPEP for short!:feelskek:
Oh ok I see
What sort of job are you applying for? Even though there’s a bias you can still get a low skilled job. Latino is fine nobody is checking and it’s plausible .

A job with less speaking could be good like a factory or manufacturing

Not the affirmative action you are thinking of. It's just a shit misleading article using language too liberally

They just point out that women have increased in degrees and labor market. Not the rigid quotas you are picturing
glad that this retard got banned, but also sucks because i was about to track him down and kick his ass