As a TFBEM it will be easier to find virgins who desire you than non virgins

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I'm using TFBEM as a synonym for goodlooking tall male in this particular instance but the reason as to why virgins would prefer a 6'4 male over non virgins is because every virgin JB is bombarded with tiktok propaganda (from other women) about how much tall males are desired.

When these virgins witness a tall male in public they will be starstruck however many of these virgins will end up fucking a short or average height male who runs familiarity game on them. Once this occurs they are now able to comprehend the obscure action of letting an average or below height male put their penis inside them so they don't think it's that weird if another similar male was to do the same thing so they are able to view short to average height males as potential sexual partners thus TFBEMs lose their mystique as they were previously the only conceivable sexual partner for them.

To a virgin though, the feeling they get when they see a tall male is similar to when they see a famous boyband member. Every virgin JB used to think they would lose their virginity to Beiber or a member of one direction but ended up giving it to some LTN.

In this era every virgin fantasizes about giving their virginity to a tall male as they are the highest form of status males based on the foid consensus on social media.
In recent months I've noticed instances where JB who would presumably be virgins from the energy they are radiating, have seen me walking by and looked at me with an expression as if they were frozen in time, witnessing the almighty TFBEM in the flesh after being exposed to non stop hype about them on titkok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Whatever and fukmylyf

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Not a pixel faggot

All about my fat white dick son