Observations from autistically observing faces and relationship dynamics for a whole day

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Instead of doing my labs, those assisatants did most of the work jfl they just wanted to get me out of there as soon as possible, i was walking around noticing faces of those who were having a lab session (sophomores). Desist from "not how it works in slavistan boyo" or whatever, this is restricted to a huge multi ethnic campus in the biggest metropolitan city in INDIA , so is a good way to gauge the general dynamic

Things I noticed:

• Going from 6'2 to 5'10 is the most blueball thing ive witnessed. I saw a dravidian w a straight caucasian nose (actual dravidian lol not those ooga boogas) and dark af skin, lean w tyson ballou beard and eyebrows (lower tilt ofc but same density and set), I was like holy fuck this guy gets every pussy he wants. Then he took off his huge nike airs and went down to 5'10 and started to almost look like the average pajeet. Most brutal short time scale looksmin ive ever seen, only acid attack prolly worrse. ROI at 5'10 LL is probably way more than 5'7 (going from being ridiculed to just barely scraping human status isnt worth LL just rot at that point. doesnt apply if chadlite face ofc (or htn and very young)
  • 80 percent of girls are fuckable if they were thin and frauded. I saw a literal mouthbreather femcel whose teeth were showing even at rest, but her hair was immaculate and she was thin w copper grey shirt and decent jawline, looked insanely rapeable. I was also sleep deprived so had access to my mind palace like stimulation and changed her face to a male and it was literally death tier subuhman jfl. I laughed at how one chromose changed her life so much.
  • I dont think the so called "Couples" were having sex , simply because they had so much sexual tension w each other , touching each other acting like it was for the funny but it was obvious they just wanted an excuse. If I released in a girl, by the fourth time I would be bored of her and will just talk to her like another normie. Or maybe they neurotransmitter mog me to oblivion.
  • The males who secured a rare decent looking pooja werent lookers, they were simply thin w a tiktok adjacent haircut, canvas shoes and hip fashion sense
  • Ultimately realised that the focus on relationships and pussy here is just proof this is incels.is2. Average male can easily get a girl (even a decent looking one) , most people here just too high standards, or abused dog neurotransmitters so either dont want to pick up on signals or just bored of conversing w a inferior being (my case but ik a few others here who are definitely incel cos of this reason)
  • Solidarity bw people of same pheno is much stronger than same skin colour, people who were 3 fitzpatricks apart were hanging out in groups, simply because their features leaned towards basal caucasoid more (straight nose bridge, caucasian alive looking eyes , slightly wavy hair , meso skulls etc), all the ooga boogas also hanged together regardless of skin tone (most northies are just albino ooga boogas and dk it lol). I made eye contact with a guy similar pheno as myself and we both noticed the spark in each others eyes (he was gl but his lower lip was niggerish)
  • Acne is so low on the list of things to be concerned about, it is funny (atleast for men). The gl guy who had 3 gfs w him was rosacea cel and even had slight skin atrophy, but it legit didnt matter cos his skull was tall , decently high cheekbones (prolly top 1 percent for curry lol who almost never have this) and thin w decent jaw. I think acne gives people a sense of control over their looks, the ability to beleive that the problem is just bad skin and not brachy skull bug eyes abo nose etc etc can be good to keep mentally sane. I found both subhumans and chads tho focus on acne, both for different reasons (subhumans desperatley wanting human status and chads in hedonic treadmill who dead inside when they look at atesh salih/ gandy/ ramirez and trying to cope). ofc doesnt apply to acne scar (legit acne scarring)cels which can put a huge "Dent" in QOL
  • The SMV vs PSL battles are pointless but as I said, being lean w veins showing, fashion, gymaxed, height ( almost everything in life after neurotransmitters) can ascend hard irl. every mtn who isnt midget can get laid if low inhib, relationships are different story money and proof of social circle needed for that unless htn plus tall gymaxxed.
  • Lol @ the meme that dravidians are incels, pitch black dravidians w curly hair had atleast 3 girls behind them, while northie albino skins sitting under shade w their headphones acting emo :forcedsmile:
  • never noticed eye area that acutely either, first thing that stood out in order were height, skull height tied with bone structure, hair, eyebrows
  • Nose is good for looking high class and can definitely complete a face but i think its overrated as long as not abo nose. the dravid i mentioned with straight nose would have definitely looked less high class w more bulbous nose tip but it didnt much for his perceived market value

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, NitoRump, incel194012940 and 13 others
@dna_cel @Bajio @Lynxress @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Reading

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
"I made eye contact with a guy similar pheno as myself and we both noticed the spark in each others eyes"

Images   2024 03 22T100830324

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, reek, Giorgio and 12 others
"I made eye contact with a guy similar pheno as myself and we both noticed the spark in each others eyes"

View attachment 2895724
actually tall skull pill is confusing cos this guy was dumb af and the guy in my high school w a tall skull was also dumb af. but maybe too early to generalise this guy was a mouthbreather (still had good jaw) and so prolly impacted his iq quite a lot, and my hs classmate w tall skull had no excuse cos his fwhr was dogshit but still tall skull (so its proof tall skull and iq not map perfectly onto each other, you need to consider face as a whole)

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and horizontallytall
Today i went outside to touch grass and saw tiktok level light skin htn prettyboy and a legit manlet chadpreet with insane bones his only failo was his dark circle
didn't know these niggas lived in my area

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and dna_cel
Today i went outside to touch grass and saw tiktok level light skin htn prettyboy and a legit manlet chadpreet with insane bones his only failo was his dark circle
didn't know these niggas lived in my area
they all look like this until u go close and see their face in full. Salludon tier bones is improbable not just because genetic but no curry ive seen who is naturally that lean has even average bones, the ones with bones all have a bigger frame and a slight propensity for higher body fat. Even salludon had to starve himself, amybe there is some truth to that being fat in puberty stimulates bone growth

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, horizontallytall and dna_cel
What kind of guys did u see with north indian girls? How to attract them?

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
What age do you think they lose their virginity?They probably wait a bit before having sex
I dont think the so called "Couples" were having sex , simply because they had so much sexual tension w each other

Lol @ the meme that dravidians are incels, pitch black dravidians w curly hair had atleast 3 girls behind them, while northie albino skins sitting bous nose tip but it didnt much for his perceived market value
I have already been daying this, total Dravidian takeover will happen soon

I saw all fat, thin, good looking (like that black guy with a perfect nose any idea who im referring?Used to be posted here in 2021 late, one dravidid had perfect nose that most would say 100 percent european if not for skin colour), not so gl etc. The incels were the dravids who refused to fashion max, stand out in any way. Even the ugly dravids who had their own style got it . But one thing is i found those dravids to have very extroverted facial mannerisms and even facial hair. One had giga curly insane hair but was fat acne cel who looked like shit everywhere else (although was decently tall) although judging by his brazen brown highlights i would think he was giga extroverted w v high self esteem. I saw one also eating lunch together w punjabi girl in empty classroom although this girl fogged hard just judging from her hair and skul lsize (didnt get a good glance as i was late for work)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
I have already been daying this, total Dravidian takeover will happen soon
are u dravid> what fitzpatrick? do u look like sendhil

dnr but 3 inch+ height diff is brutal no matter how tall u are

dnr but 3 inch+ height diff is brutal no matter how tall u are
i omitted to add that i saw a 6'5 stand next to that 6'2 (w airs) dravidian and he looked lanky and out of place. It was like seeing a npc ogre next to the main character. i admit that 6'5 was not even close to as gl as the dravidian, and ill well change my opinion if i see a 6'5 mogger next to 6'2 irl and notice a clear cut mog (assuming same looks level) but i dont think its gonna happen realistically. Its the jump from 5'10 to 6'2 that is most acute, most blatant. Yes 6'6 w cen yaman face will mog but how many 6'4s (let alone 6'6) can have a compact midface non downturned mandible and maxilla etc etc. Ive only seen one normie 6'5 and he used to be called as cucumber cos even though his frame wasnt bad in absolute, his proportions were slenderman

you will never see this downgrade from 5'10 to 6'2, usually the skull is taller, bones and frame more robust, lankiness increases ofc but the proportions are not downgraded (5'11 is best for proportions) as much etc

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
i omitted to add that i saw a 6'5 stand next to that 6'2 (w airs) dravidian and he looked lanky and out of place. It was like seeing a npc ogre next to the main character. i admit that 6'5 was not even close to as gl as the dravidian, and ill well change my opinion if i see a 6'5 mogger next to 6'2 irl and notice a clear cut mog (assuming same looks level) but i dont think its gonna happen realistically. Its the jump from 5'10 to 6'2 that is most acute, most blatant. Yes 6'6 w cen yaman face will mog but how many 6'4s (let alone 6'6) can have a compact midface non downturned mandible and maxilla etc etc. Ive only seen one normie 6'5 and he used to be called as cucumber cos even though his frame wasnt bad in absolute, his proportions were slenderman

you will never see this downgrade from 5'10 to 6'2, usually the skull is taller, bones and frame more robust, lankiness increases ofc but the proportions are not downgraded (5'11 is best for proportions) as much etc
give tdlr

might read l8r

pitch black dravidians w curly hair had atleast 3 girls behind them, while northie albino skins sitting under shade w their headphones acting emo
I thought India was colorist as hell. Dravidian bulls on top I guess

I thought India was colorist as hell. Dravidian bulls on top I guess
its colorist in the sense that boomers have prejudice against dark skin girls and higher caste parents girls dont like dark skin men either. But apart from that in normal sexual dynamics skin colour is lower down pecking order in what is sought. Its just that most ppl with dark skin also tend to be ugly but like I said if the guy has caucasian bone structure dark skin can even be a halo cos it actually tends to mask slight deviations from basal caucasoid ( if moose ali khan had white skin for eg his big nose would be an insane failo but rn it isnt). Conversely, those with light skin but deviation from basal caucasoid look funny cos the failo is v apparent

• +1
Reactions: hello12344

View attachment 2895724
lol wtf is ur sig, making babies and marrying isnt some achievement. Better to rot all life than think u "made it" cos u fucked some slut who wants a betabux

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
5’8 mtn curse:feelswah:

I was also sleep deprived so had access to my mind palace like stimulation and changed her face to a male and it was literally death tier subuhman jfl. I laughed at how one chromose changed her life so much.
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Mirin analysis bhai

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

@Pei

I saw all fat, thin, good looking (like that black guy with a perfect nose any idea who im referring?Used to be posted here in 2021 late, one dravidid had perfect nose that most would say 100 percent european if not for skin colour),
He had the same nose found him what’s his name?

E977C1BA 76B2 454D A245 87AC4BB7D7A6