As an asian male should you looksmax toward’s being a prettyboy/maesethetic or masculine looking ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
So like i know that asians who are tall and jacked have instant halo with those features but for face most asians dont have the masculinity so whats thes ideal pathway for asians to looksmax.

Many of the slayers/guys who talk and have fun with girls the most are these rlly good harmony cutecel asians like 5”6-5”7 and jacked.

just be lean get bangs or a wolf cut don't try to look white

• +1
Reactions: babineux
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
So like i know that asians who are tall and jacked have instant halo with those features but for face most asians dont have the masculinity so whats thes ideal pathway for asians to looksmax.

Many of the slayers/guys who talk and have fun with girls the most are these rlly good harmony cutecel asians like 5”6-5”7 and jacked.
play to your strengths don’t try to be a white chad just be lean, long trendy haircut, and stylemax

depends on the country you live in. Western and Eastern beauty standards are different.

depend on your pheno, its probably over if you had ccp pheno

what is cpp ?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Depends on your base

If you have seas genetic then masculine
If you have eas genetic then kpop

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Go simp for asian girls hopping on white dick or sumn idk
You can't go for a race of women more masculine then your whole entire chinese male population combined jfl
That's why white men lay all the neotonous latinas but are ''rejected'' by black girls

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Go simp for asian girls hopping on white dick or sumn idk
You can't go for a race of women more masculine then your whole entire chinese male population combined jfl
That's why white men lay all the neotonous latinas but are ''rejected'' by black girls
But.. asians can still slay with height and muscles right ?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
It's over if you're a Mongoloid

book a plane to africa and impregnate black women

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
LEAVE the west...what makes you think you DESERVE a white woman, though? isnt it a little presumptious though? :rage:
go to East Asian/ gook countries.....they're the only women that want you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
LEAVE the west...what makes you think you DESERVE a white woman, though? isnt it a little presumptious though? :rage:
But like i dont want white women i want asian girls

• +1
chinese worker fuc in africa dude
same goes for curries. saw it with my own eyes

• +1
chinese worker fuc in africa dude
same goes for curries. saw it with my own eyes
i agree
So since im specifically SEA how should i cope .
go there...your pb , as all non white pb...is that you come to 80% jbw countries and somehow imagine that you actually can attract blonde jbw girls, if only you can make more than jbw money, which is not true obv....
make money ...go back to your country...date the top women there......
and THAT should have BEEN the recipe

i agree

go there...your pb , as all non white pb...is that you come to 80% jbw countries and somehow imagine that you actually can attract blonde jbw girls, if only you can make more than jbw money, which is not true obv....
make money ...go back to your country...date the top women
and THAT should have BEEN the recipe
I dont wanna go back tho since i was alr born in the west and dont know how to speak my own native language. I have a white friend in a all asian school here in australia

the second guy is half white I think but this is what you should try to look like imo.
the guy in the picture is blowing up because of his looks.
E760b54afb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
I dont wanna go back tho since i was alr born in the west and dont know how to speak my own native language. I have a white friend in a all asian school here in australia
you'll have to boyo...go to SEA.....or you're gonna be dissapointed with these jbw women...
its ok though....ease into it and take it slowly man
gl boyo :Comfy:

you'll have to boyo...go to SEA.....or you're gonna be dissapointed with these jbw women...
its ok though....ease into it and take it slowly man
gl boyo :Comfy:
i think i will shoot up some place and kms

• So Sad
exactly, also have light skin and make sure your skull doesn't look like a disgusting mongoloid skull.
Dw i accept the truth im going to go shoot up a mall and kms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Dw i accept the truth im going to go shoot up a mall and kms
first get paper white skin, pink lips and a middle part. if you're still death tier after that, proceed with your plan.

• +1
first get paper white skin, pink lips and a middle part. if you're still death tier after that, proceed with your plan.
Whats the fucking point bro. Paper white skin is not a option after 20 years old. I dont look asian and look orge asian and got birthmark freckle cluster on my face,its easier if i just cope with boxing and basketball then try to attract women. it was over from the start and i was joking when i said ill shoot up a mall but…. I have one plan

i may start rapemaxxing and hunting girls down at night and fucking them. If you cant get it then take it :lasereyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
i think i will shoot up some place and kms
no...just low bf maxxx and then implant/filler/soft maxx...and then
go to gook countries after youve been HTN+ maxx
seriously :Comfy:

no...just low bf maxxx and then implant/filler/soft maxx...and then
go to gook countries after youve been HTN+ maxx
seriously :Comfy:
…. I think ill just stick to rapemaxxing

• So Sad
how about you post your face so we can know. asian is like the most populated race in the world so we dont know if you look like
or

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Whats the fucking point bro. Paper white skin is not a option after 20 years old. I dont look asian and look orge asian and got birthmark freckle cluster on my face,its easier if i just cope with boxing and basketball then try to attract women. it was over from the start and i was joking when i said ill shoot up a mall but…. I have one plan

i may start rapemaxxing and hunting girls down at night and fucking them. If you cant get it then take it :lasereyes:
damn, I haven't seen your face but it doesn't sound promising.
loneliness is painful but you might be able to find happiness in other things like boxing (as you said) or even drugs but if not ,either rape, rope or LDAR.

im the only user that gives helpful realistic advice ngl.

• +1
how about you post your face so we can know. asian is like the most populated race in the world so we dont know if you look like
View attachment 1986286or View attachment 1986290
38EB3BBB 8E01 4BA8 B582 3D0C169AE1BA
A6FF88C3 D74F 4F42 8FAB ACBAB60FA53F

I have to be brutally honest my birthmark is massive failo and you will advice me to get it removed but these one are not removable (i think) at least without after scarring and im just too orgrish and sub5. Its over for me anyways too orgish and birthmark failo = invisble to all women of all races

View attachment 1986298View attachment 1986300
I have to be brutally honest my birthmark is massive failo and you will advice me to get it removed but these one are not removable (i think) at least without after scarring and im just too orgrish and sub5. Its over for me anyways too orgish and birthmark failo = invisble to all women of all races
nah...masculine asf face structure....you only need to fix the recession boyo :Comfy:

nah...masculine asf face structure....you only need to fix the recession boyo :Comfy:
The birthmark tho.. and if i anaylsed properly my jaw is almost trucel tier and same with the chin.