As hypergamy soars, and men look for ways to compete and stand out. Will we see the rise of male makeup any time soon?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
As hypergamy soars, and men look for ways to compete and stand out.

Will we see the mass adoption of males wearing makeup any time soon?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
from what i've seen no, it's a niche market, there's no money there

from what i've seen no, it's a niche market, there's no money there
do u not think it will grow? since women have extreme power over men and a big % is because and ugly girl can fraud to HTB and HTBs fraud to stacey? whereas we could do the same and gain some power back if makeup was normal for men?

As hypergamy soars, and men look for ways to compete and stand out.

Will we see the mass adoption of males wearing makeup any time soon?
Exotic-maxxing is your best friend in such cases

No normies think its gay

do u not think it will grow? since women have extreme power over men and a big % is because and ugly girl can fraud to HTB and HTBs fraud to stacey? whereas we could do the same and gain some power back if makeup was normal for men?
idk who would push that tbh, the market for female makeup is way bigger and more profitable than a few looksmaxxers and homos that would buy male makeup

• +1
Reactions: brucel
idk who would push that tbh, the market for female makeup is way bigger and more profitable than a few looksmaxxers and homos that would buy male makeup
im not talking about money.

im talking about men realising they need to wear makeup to stand out and or compete

of course right now. but do u not think it could be more acceptable in the future?
anything is possible tbh, 20 years ago a gay person would use signals to communicate and being gay was frowned upon and you could get disowned nowadays normies defend the aids carrying degenerates to death, point is yes and the jews can maybe also push this...

im not talking about money.

im talking about men realising they need to wear makeup to stand out and or compete
most normie guys are too busy with living their life to bother with autistic looksmaxxes like wearing makeup so no it's a complete niche

no looksmaxing for most guys including me

Im such a fucking subhuman bro i will never escape my inceldom. I was delusional retard and thought i was a chad bc i made some aspie pics and got decent amount of likes. However its irrelevant since im still invisible and 173cm faggot

there's no hypergamy
your standards are just just too high