As i become more NT, i start to slowly stop posting and visiting this forum, but…

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
I am still blackpilled, and i never stop thinking about the blackpill. i feel sorry for the inkwells that have no capacity for improvement/genetic dead ends that are forced to rot on this site. but its still brutal; and i get reminded every day about that, forum user or not. the difference is now the blackpill is a tool for me, theres 0 chance that chad is bluepilled after experiencing what he does, if he says otherwise hes lying to save face and to not be socially frozen out or seem non NT or a sperg.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
if you think the blackpill is real, youre not NT

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, russwestbrook and PsychoDsk
if you think the blackpill is real, youre not NT
Yea im not NT but im HTN jfl i have the weirdest gene combo i have a stacey mom who has autism and a htn roidcel father

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Yea im not NT but im HTN jfl i have the weirdest gene combo i have a stacey mom who has autism and a htn roidcel father
this means you can get a stacy just like your father did
reject blackpill :feelsyay:

this means you can get a stacy just like your father did
reject blackpill :feelsyay:
she was legit a whore in her teen years, its just betabuxx LMAO you think that disproves blackpill? how can you be on this website and not think the blackpill is true fucking 80iq mongrol

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Shkreliii and 9cel
she was legit a whore in her teen years, its just betabuxx LMAO you think that disproves blackpill? how can you be on this website and not think the blackpill is true fucking 80iq mongrol
Betabux? Doubt it. Share of household income earned by women has only been increasing, anti blackpill trend

Betabux? Doubt it. Share of household income earned by women has only been increasing, anti blackpill trend
yea but they got married like 25 years ago lmao, pretty sure it was different back then and its her settling for lower than her looksmatch after shes already been fucked and dumped. they still had a good relationship tho, just be HTN or above

How is that anti blackpill? Jewish propaganda

yea but they got married like 25 years ago lmao, pretty sure it was different back then and its her settling for lower than her looksmatch after shes already been fucked and dumped. they still had a good relationship tho, just be HTN or above
if its a good relationship how is it betabux genius? does your dad earn a top 1% income?

How is that anti blackpill? Jewish propaganda
blackpillers push the betabux theory but women are actively voluntarily avoiding betabux lifestyles

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
blackpillers push the betabux theory but women are actively voluntarily avoiding betabux lifestyles
Redpillers are the betabuxxers. Blackpillers frown upon them. Muh woman income rising. Guess what? Less marriages are becoming a thing too 🤦‍♂️

theres 0 chance that chad is bluepilled after experiencing what he does, if he says otherwise hes lying to save face and to not be socially frozen out or seem non NT or a sperg
Chad stands on the table at a houseparty and goes on 3 hour long drunken blackpill epilogues while inkwells pretend they're enlightened genius's withholding their treasured blackpill knowledge from the plebian common class

Such is life

Redpillers are the betabuxxers.
Im saying the idea of "betabuxxing" is a blackpill belief. But its disappearing
Less marriages are becoming a thing too
This supports what im saying. Blackpillers always claim its betabuxxing when a woman mogs her male partner, yet its a disappearing trend.

Im saying the idea of "betabuxxing" is a blackpill belief. But its disappearing

This supports what im saying. Blackpillers always claim its betabuxxing when a woman mogs her male partner, yet its a disappearing trend.
I don’t understand. If hypergamy were to disappear then sure, blackpill debunked. But betabuxxing disappearing at a consistent time to marriage is anti-redpill and pro-blackpill. Sure the blackpill concept of betabux is disappearing but so are marriages. Thats pro-blackpill, not hard to grasp.

if by blackpill you mean lookspill then thats a total meme. especially in my country when the ugliest subhumans possible get laid often. legit incels like me are rare and not caused by looks, if you're incel you had a bad upbringing and fucked environment

Yea they avoid dating betabuxx men by earning money, which means they are free to pursue chad, what else explains why developed countries are more hypergamous, dimorphic, and have a crazy political ideology divide?