As im getting second thoughts about my bimax idk what to do. Help me out Boyos

O

one job away

Kraken
Ok so as my simulation was garbage I’m having massive second thoughts.

My surgery is in about a month. I might call them and tell them I want to postpone the surgery and try to set up a Im person meeting with ramieri and get him to plan for me.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Are you recessed? That's the 1st question

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
how much does he charge?

no need for bimax if u arent recessed/ normal aligned bite

Are you recessed? That's the 1st question
Well. It’s not that simple.

Do I look recessed? Yes. Am i recessed ? No

My facial skin is like too big for my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16371
Just postpone no reason to get a shittunsurgery

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and one job away
Go for implants

How much are you paying for this surgery?

if I remember correctly I was kinda weirded out by your surgery plan. dont risk anything bro

How much are you paying for this surgery?
Nothing. Health care takes care of it.

if I remember correctly I was kinda weirded out by your surgery plan. dont risk anything bro
We talked again. Plan is adjusted. More rotation. Basicly no forward movement in the upper lip/nose region.

Like. They made the plan with 1.8mm maxilla movement in mind. I wanted 3.8mm. Might go down to 3.3mm to get my lips filled but don’t risk any large movement. Idk

Genio added for more height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

We talked again. Plan is adjusted. More rotation. Basicly no forward movement in the upper lip/nose region.

Like. They made the plan with 1.8mm maxilla movement in mind. I wanted 3.8mm. Might go down to 3.3mm to get my lips filled but don’t risk any large movement. Idk

your occusal plane is already pretty flat so I dont think you need that much ccwr

Ok so as my simulation was garbage I’m having massive second thoughts.

My surgery is in about a month. I might call them and tell them I want to postpone the surgery and try to set up a Im person meeting with ramieri and get him to plan for me.

What do you guys think?
who are you talkin to now?

If you're not recessed why not just get implants or fillers?

How is this being taken care by health care? What country u at?

If you're not recessed why not just get implants or fillers?
Well. I’m technical not recessed. Visibly I am recessed due to my oversized soft features.

Which scored me the bimax.

My bones are if you just measure my skull in a somewhat normal position. But due it my soft features I look recessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back