As long as your above 5’7”, your good?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Being short is only detrimental at 5’6 and below. At 5’7”, your still taller than most girls out there, and there’s always short girls for you anyway. My area is mostly Latino and asian, along with a fair amount of blacks and whites, so going after shorter women works.

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 2403
yeah your smv exponentially decreases below 5'7(average girl height with heels on).

but obviously the taller you are the better, 5'7, 5'8, 5'9 isnt a failo, height just isnt gonna be ur main attracting factor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksmaxxHopeful, sandcelmuttcel and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Mexicanboi, dashundalon and 26 others
anything sub 5'10 is a failo
Naw like I said, as long as you’re 5’7” or over you’re good. There’s plenty of girls who are 5’3>, just hit them up.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Minimum 6' or 6 feet under

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and GigaAscender
No, to compesate for a height of 5'7 you need a pretty face.
At 5'10 is the neutral point

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, koalendo, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Being short is only detrimental at 5’6 and below. At 5’7”, your still taller than most girls out there, and there’s always short girls for you anyway. My area is mostly Latino and asian, along with a fair amount of blacks and whites, so going after shorter women works.
yeah your smv exponentially decreases below 5'7(average girl height with heels on).

but obviously the taller you are the better, 5'7, 5'8, 5'9 isnt a failo, height just isnt gonna be ur main attracting factor
depends on country

where i live, 6 ft is nofailo nohalo height zone up to 6ft2

5ft10 and below is failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
Naw like I said, as long as you’re 5’7” or over you’re good. There’s plenty of girls who are 5’3>, just hit them up.
5'9 isnt that bad but 5'7-5'8 is definitely a failo, especially in taller countries
depends on country

where i live, 6 ft is nofailo nohalo height zone up to 6ft2

5ft10 and below is failo
how do you even cope at 5'7 in the netherlands? that height + country warrants roping on the spot

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, dashundalon and Stopping@Nothing19
5'9 isnt that bad but 5'7-5'8 is definitely a failo, especially in taller countries

how do you even cope at 5'7 in the netherlands? that height + country warrants roping on the spot
i'm 5'8'' now mirin?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, dashundalon and Stopping@Nothing19

5’8 is only an inch below 5’9 so they just gotta wear shoes for height. Same for 5’7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, dashundalon, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
I'm 5'7" and I dont feel like I'm taller than most girls at the campus :hnghn:
maybe it's because I tend to ignore to shorter ones
Anyway I have to try lifts, basically all the lift shoes I've bought gave me nothing
I just bought some lift that goes in the sock and I couldn't even fit it in the shoes :lul:

5'7 is literally a female height, 5'9 minimum to not get disrespected everywhere, and even that's pushing it depending on where you live

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, JosephGarrot123, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
5'7 is literally a female height, 5'9 minimum to not get disrespected everywhere, and even that's pushing it depending on where you live
Maybe it depends on where you live? I’m from LA and it seems like 5’7 is a fine male height here

Maybe it depends on where you live? I’m from LA and it seems like 5’7 is a fine male height here
Are they really that short over there? Then I guess you're good, don't over come to germany tho you wouldn't recover from the mog:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Are they really that short over there? Then I guess you're good, don't over come to germany tho you wouldn't recover from the mog:lul:
Yeah Mexicans kinda make the average lower

Respect is more about frame i think, a 5'9 framlet will get hardmogged by a 5'8 even 5'7 with good frame in terms of respect

In my opinion male attractiveness is 70% face, 20% height, 10% muscles body frame.

So face should be main focus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, GigaAscender and Mongrelcel
In my opinion male attractiveness is 70% face, 20% height, 10% muscles body frame.

So face should be main focus.
The percentages vary literally for every woman

So yes it's just your opinion

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
another guy who hasnt touched grass in his entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GigaAscender
The percentages vary literally for every woman

So yes it's just your opinion
They really don't, all women prioritize handsome face, the ones that say they don't or they say they prefer height or muscles over face are lying to themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Being short is only detrimental at 6'1 and below. At 6'2, your still taller than most girls out there, and there’s always short girls for you anyway
There ya go

5'7 is literally a female dwarf height, 6'2 minimum to not get disrespected everywhere, and even that's pushing it depending on where you live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
shorter you are the more good looking your face needs to be. Even so Idk how people cope being 5'7 5'8. When I see females at that height everyday. Makes you feel like less of a man

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
shorter you are the more good looking your face needs to be. Even so Idk how people cope being 5'7 5'8. When I see females at that height everyday. Makes you feel like less of a man
If you get your masculinity tested by seeing girls taller than you you need to stop being a bitch.

• Hmm...
If you get your masculinity tested by seeing girls taller than you you need to stop being a bitch.
nah short height is a failo you literally look like a child nothing about masculinity. You simply look underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LooksJourney, itorroella9 and 1 other person
i can tell who in here goes outside and doesn’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hail, AtlasTH, never_lucky and 1 other person
no
6'3 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, LooksmaxxHopeful and JosephGarrot123
i'm 5'9 and i can only cope with my 22inch bideltoid and face.

• +1
LOL sub 5'9 is death in any country worth living in where you won't get shot by a random Brazilian teenager

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 15390, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Depends, 5'5 handsome guy gets some action, but 5'8 low tier normie is another story.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14139
No, I would say it’s 5’10 or 5’11 in NA. 5’7 is too short for many women. It’s not a death sentence tho.

Depends on what you want.

Staceys and Super Staceys can command much taller guys simply because they can and do.

Beckies and ethnic women are much easier much more LAX on thresholds.

Rules apply for staceys, not beckies/ethnics.

ideally you want to be 6'2 flat footed.

5'9-5'10 as others have said is the "Normal Guy cut off. Guys this height will generally hope they have a decent face and will want to pack on some shoulder/back/upperchest/neck/arms androgenic sites. A small amount of facial scruff can help masculines and dimorphic you to compete with guys who are 6'-6'2. Also will prevent any dominance/neg from them on you.

5'7-5'8 more compensatory measures will be need like FACE , lifts, $$$.

Height is quite serious for girls looking for Boyfriends. I am 5'10 and about the highest I could date is stacey-lite. I simply don't have a shot with stacey. Wayy to many Normie 6'+ NT guys out their to be staceys doormat.

ONS/Badboy strategy is the only way to break into stacey. But they're least likly to sleep around and if they do it's with CHAD, not their HTN 6' lanker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and oldcell
Keep coping you dumbass anything shorter than 5’10 and below 6 psl its giga over

Depends on what you want.

Staceys and Super Staceys can command much taller guys simply because they can and do.

Beckies and ethnic women are much easier much more LAX on thresholds.

Rules apply for staceys, not beckies/ethnics.

ideally you want to be 6'2 flat footed.

5'9-5'10 as others have said is the "Normal Guy cut off. Guys this height will generally hope they have a decent face and will want to pack on some shoulder/back/upperchest/neck/arms androgenic sites. A small amount of facial scruff can help masculines and dimorphic you to compete with guys who are 6'-6'2. Also will prevent any dominance/neg from them on you.

5'7-5'8 more compensatory measures will be need like FACE , lifts, $$$.

Height is quite serious for girls looking for Boyfriends. I am 5'10 and about the highest I could date is stacey-lite. I simply don't have a shot with stacey. Wayy to many Normie 6'+ NT guys out their to be staceys doormat.

ONS/Badboy strategy is the only way to break into stacey. But they're least likly to sleep around and if they do it's with CHAD, not their HTN 6' lanker
Lol this

ITs exactly like this IRL , topics ended

LOL sub 5'9 is death in any country worth living in where you won't get shot by a random Brazilian teenager
I’ve seen sub 5’9 niggas with girls dumb ass