As many of you are aware, last night I was bitten by a gnat: PROGRESS REPORT: FYEO (For your eyes only. Duh. The fuck else would that mean?)

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
That shit was real, niccas—very unusual considering where I live, which is in a compound in Antarctica. It's like a water tower. 20 stories elevation. White. Duh. Anyway, I'm at the top inside the dome with a walkaround deck attached to the outer structure.

Anyway, I was doing my thing. It's what I do. Things. And a gnat landed on my shoulder blade and bit me.

Gnat targetted this area

And I was like, "The fuck!" I jumped up and panicked. I freaked out, niccas.

My gf came running into the room and exclaimed, "Are you okay, baby?"

"No! I'm not. I've been bit by a gnat!" I continued freaking out.

She quickly hurried to me, fell to her knees, and unfastened my Seinfeld theme pajama bottoms. "I got this," she explained. Then, she drew my big penis out and began sucking out the poison.

"I didn't know gnats had venom." I pondered out loud. She nods her head. So I guess they do.

Brutal. But everything worked out, and I'm proud to say, today, I'm feeling 93.51% complete.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Snow gnats. I think that's what it was. Rare! Actually, so rare they're not listed as an actual species. Brutal deep ice environment mog.

11 o'clock: Picked up, return. Alpha Omega Cool Beans. "DO IT!"

Ugh. Changed my mind. Headed back. Forget the above message.

SCRATCH THAT! Everything's a go!

Nah. I'm tired, taking a nap.

That shit was real, niccas—very unusual considering where I live, which is in a compound in Antarctica. It's like a water tower. 20 stories elevation. White. Duh. Anyway, I'm at the top inside the dome with a walkaround deck attached to the outer structure.

Anyway, I was doing my thing. It's what I do. Things. And a gnat landed on my shoulder blade and bit me.

View attachment 1763364

And I was like, "The fuck!" I jumped up and panicked. I freaked out, niccas.

My gf came running into the room and exclaimed, "Are you okay, baby?"

"No! I'm not. I've been bit by a gnat!" I continued freaking out.

She quickly hurried to me, fell to her knees, and unfastened my Seinfeld theme pajama bottoms. "I got this," she explained. Then, she drew my big penis out and began sucking out the poison.

"I didn't know gnats had venom." I pondered out loud. She nods her head. So I guess they do.

Brutal. But everything worked out, and I'm proud to say, today, I'm feeling 93.51% complete.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and BigJimsWornOutTires
you have an interesting brain, you should become a novel writer

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Wtf is a gnat

Does this bug only target subhumans?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back